Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you keep awakened familiars?
1 2 3 4 5
most of my awakened familiars are in my vault, but if it matches the dragon too well, I'll keep as that dragon's familiar forever instead of changing to a non-awakened :)
most of my awakened familiars are in my vault, but if it matches the dragon too well, I'll keep as that dragon's familiar forever instead of changing to a non-awakened :)
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@Drakenhart
While I still have familiars that aren't fully awakened, I personally can't justify having awakened familiars on my dragons. I have a lot of "perfect" combinations that I waited to use the familiar for the first time around (to get awakened), like the mole for my dragon Stoichiometry, but once these "perfect" familiars were awakened, I put them in the vault. When I finally run out of unawakened familiars in my hoard, then I'm going to go back to putting the "perfect" ones back on. But I like getting the chests too much to not awaken all of my familiars first. Plus, I'm getting really close to running out of familiars that are unawakened, for the first time ever! So, it seems like a huge accomplishment and a reward to almost be at the point where I can use my favorites again!
@Drakenhart
While I still have familiars that aren't fully awakened, I personally can't justify having awakened familiars on my dragons. I have a lot of "perfect" combinations that I waited to use the familiar for the first time around (to get awakened), like the mole for my dragon Stoichiometry, but once these "perfect" familiars were awakened, I put them in the vault. When I finally run out of unawakened familiars in my hoard, then I'm going to go back to putting the "perfect" ones back on. But I like getting the chests too much to not awaken all of my familiars first. Plus, I'm getting really close to running out of familiars that are unawakened, for the first time ever! So, it seems like a huge accomplishment and a reward to almost be at the point where I can use my favorites again!
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
@Hypercoaster

AAAaaahhh!! And to think, I never once considered that.... *smh @self* Thank you for clarifying that! <3
@Hypercoaster

AAAaaahhh!! And to think, I never once considered that.... *smh @self* Thank you for clarifying that! <3
[quote name="Gaia" date=2017-07-20 13:18:50] I keep em all! :) I got one of every familiar tucked in my vault, and it's a collection I'm proud of. Since your bestiary entry greys out again when the last copy of the familiar leaves your account, keeping 1 copy of each is the only way to keep a complete bestiary. ^^ [/quote] This ^^^
Gaia wrote on 2017-07-20:
I keep em all! :) I got one of every familiar tucked in my vault, and it's a collection I'm proud of.
Since your bestiary entry greys out again when the last copy of the familiar leaves your account, keeping 1 copy of each is the only way to keep a complete bestiary. ^^
This ^^^
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
I keep one of all familars I find/buy. Except Bakus. I have three of those.
I keep one of all familars I find/buy. Except Bakus. I have three of those.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5