Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Signs Across Flights (half-way to 1k!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@AlphaThirteen Ouch, that sucks D: Well, thank you for taking part of this <3 Pls spread it around - there are SO FEW Water folks in there! ;;
@AlphaThirteen Ouch, that sucks D: Well, thank you for taking part of this <3 Pls spread it around - there are SO FEW Water folks in there! ;;
I think this i a very innovative way of looking at the different flights even though you'll need a lot of answers :)
I think this i a very innovative way of looking at the different flights even though you'll need a lot of answers :)
unknown-2.png
@Panix I doooo! ;w; Pls spread across Nature~! And thank you for taking part! <3
@Panix I doooo! ;w; Pls spread across Nature~! And thank you for taking part! <3
@Cinderfire

I'll try ^-^
No problem! I like little researches :DD
@Cinderfire

I'll try ^-^
No problem! I like little researches :DD
unknown-2.png
@Panix :DD Thank! <3
@Panix :DD Thank! <3
@Cinderfire
Feel like you should include something about past flights??
@Cinderfire
Feel like you should include something about past flights??
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Rolyo That would be much more information than I can currently organize, and also a tad pointless for the study: I'm interested in current flight for spreadth (?) purposes, not past nor desired future flights~ :P
@Rolyo That would be much more information than I can currently organize, and also a tad pointless for the study: I'm interested in current flight for spreadth (?) purposes, not past nor desired future flights~ :P
@Cinderfire

I've filled the form out c: As someone who's vacationing in Lightning, I wanted to put Wind, my home flight, in; however it says "current flight", so I put down Lightning c:
@Cinderfire

I've filled the form out c: As someone who's vacationing in Lightning, I wanted to put Wind, my home flight, in; however it says "current flight", so I put down Lightning c:
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@HowlingGale Haha RIP :'D But yes, that's the intention xD Otherwise there'd be a lot of wrong data! :P Thank you~ Pls spread it more across Windies and Sparks if you can~ </3
@HowlingGale Haha RIP :'D But yes, that's the intention xD Otherwise there'd be a lot of wrong data! :P Thank you~ Pls spread it more across Windies and Sparks if you can~ </3
Whoop! Breached 250! That's a quaarter off one thousand entries! \o/
Whoop! Breached 250! That's a quaarter off one thousand entries! \o/
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18