Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | First or Second Public Account!
1 2 3 4 5 6
User 16 is not real.

17 is in fact the first 'player account'.
User 16 is not real.

17 is in fact the first 'player account'.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫

It's a good thing I don't care at all about join numbers lol.

It's a good thing I don't care at all about join numbers lol.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

2980 here. Really happy it's an even number and low four digits.
2980 here. Really happy it's an even number and low four digits.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
Thanks RaikuKawisa! I'm new at FR.
Thanks RaikuKawisa! I'm new at FR.
5995 for me
ooh its the same forward and backward whats the word for that?
5995 for me
ooh its the same forward and backward whats the word for that?
:: ::
xD I've never had what would be considered a low ID #. Mine here is the lowest I've ever had. C8
Not bad though! Though I doubt anyone here would ever be trading accounts like they do on other sites, what with dragons chained to the account.
xD I've never had what would be considered a low ID #. Mine here is the lowest I've ever had. C8
Not bad though! Though I doubt anyone here would ever be trading accounts like they do on other sites, what with dragons chained to the account.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
@Despair That's a palindrome. Very cool!
@Despair That's a palindrome. Very cool!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
#844 for me. Not bad considering I was wrestling with quite a few other users at the time of the opening (I stayed up until midnight and attacked as soon as it opened).
#844 for me. Not bad considering I was wrestling with quite a few other users at the time of the opening (I stayed up until midnight and attacked as soon as it opened).
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
@mek thanks thats what i was looking for.
@mek thanks thats what i was looking for.
:: ::
Wow, that's pretty awesome! I'm all the way up in the 5000's, sadly. :( But I guess that's still not too bad. XD
Wow, that's pretty awesome! I'm all the way up in the 5000's, sadly. :( But I guess that's still not too bad. XD
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2 3 4 5 6