Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GG] Flower Crown of Classification
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Aww ye, this is so cool! I'm Plantae, I think!
Aww ye, this is so cool! I'm Plantae, I think!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
[center]Whoops I splurged on excitement [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323822/32382151_350.png?mtime=WQaijAAC3Ac.png[/img][/center]
Whoops I splurged on excitement

32382151_350.png?mtime=WQaijAAC3Ac.png
dQT1EzU.gif
I must say, this was quick :') From one festival right to another! Great job on the hub / sorting crown and theme, @sparklesdani and everyone else working on it, and happy very early Greenskeepers!

(I'm Monera :D)
I must say, this was quick :') From one festival right to another! Great job on the hub / sorting crown and theme, @sparklesdani and everyone else working on it, and happy very early Greenskeepers!

(I'm Monera :D)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@sparklesdani
AAAAAAAAAA??
This is so cool!

(I got Animalia, ahhah.)

I'm gonna dress up a dragon for sure!
wait i just remembered I had no money
rip
@sparklesdani
AAAAAAAAAA??
This is so cool!

(I got Animalia, ahhah.)

I'm gonna dress up a dragon for sure!
wait i just remembered I had no money
rip
image0.gif
@sparklesdani Would a Bowman's hat suffice? Mage's hats cover a female Skydancer's entire face, which looks really weird.

http://flightrising.com/image_generators/apparel_preview.php?i=17903&g=1&b=13
@sparklesdani Would a Bowman's hat suffice? Mage's hats cover a female Skydancer's entire face, which looks really weird.

http://flightrising.com/image_generators/apparel_preview.php?i=17903&g=1&b=13
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
Whooo, Plantae! This is gonna be an amazing GG, I can already tell!
Whooo, Plantae! This is gonna be an amazing GG, I can already tell!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
House Monera for Nature, and can't forget about representing Arcane, too- House Starseeker as an Arcanite! Are the Monera scientists the dragons behind Nature's very legitimate "Water Flight" research? I find those reports to be very informative in the non-existence of this 11th Flight.

Ooh, also, I love how Monera is bacteria themed. We have to have representation for those prokaryotes and zooflagellates, the little unicellular guys often get forgotten about! D:
House Monera for Nature, and can't forget about representing Arcane, too- House Starseeker as an Arcanite! Are the Monera scientists the dragons behind Nature's very legitimate "Water Flight" research? I find those reports to be very informative in the non-existence of this 11th Flight.

Ooh, also, I love how Monera is bacteria themed. We have to have representation for those prokaryotes and zooflagellates, the little unicellular guys often get forgotten about! D:
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@Rocwylde OMG Harpy Potter. I love it!

@LotusCandy He's gorgeous!!!

@Kalideoscope Thank you! We wanted hype to get started early since it's such a big theme. :D

@RingsofSaturn Yes! They're very hard at work researching this "Water Flight". ;)
@Rocwylde OMG Harpy Potter. I love it!

@LotusCandy He's gorgeous!!!

@Kalideoscope Thank you! We wanted hype to get started early since it's such a big theme. :D

@RingsofSaturn Yes! They're very hard at work researching this "Water Flight". ;)
@SparklesDani Aha, thank you! (Also I might've gotten a new perma so shoOT)
@SparklesDani Aha, thank you! (Also I might've gotten a new perma so shoOT)
dQT1EzU.gif
@sparklesdani Did you see my question (only asking because you responded to RingsofSaturn, who was after it, so I wasn't sure if you saw it ^^)?
@sparklesdani Did you see my question (only asking because you responded to RingsofSaturn, who was after it, so I wasn't sure if you saw it ^^)?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40