Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GG] Event Hub
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Sparklesdani

Could I be on the pinglists for Beastclan Studies, Zonkos, Care of Magical Creatures, Measure Up, and Charms Class please? :D

LOVE this years theme!
@Sparklesdani

Could I be on the pinglists for Beastclan Studies, Zonkos, Care of Magical Creatures, Measure Up, and Charms Class please? :D

LOVE this years theme!
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
@Jaruga @Hainu @Jensy @Nightshire @Mishil @SoleilClan @alliegator @DepravityInBlack @Naga @Siennia

You've all been addded!

Jaruga - Hunting with Nifflers is already linked in the hub!

Pokemon GO is now open! Go compete in Pokemon GO challenges and win prizes!

Scrying Challenge is open for pinglists! It'll officially be opening next week, but join the pinglists so you can scry dragons to fit next week's theme!

@Fabro @LotusCandy @Rocwylde @nemodave @cherryj016 @XxRQYTxX @Lenox @Lundlaeva @IronPen @Xarina @Hexacoatl @IgnisFlamel @LadyKnightKatsa @Renmei @Leucine @dragonfilia @Purpleater13 @Skyeset @soulykins @bonstrosity @Starrlight @LadyKnightKatsa @ixris @Watercolour @Leopardmask @Hinumi @browncoatparadox @Quinineer @DragonWarrior333 @Rosie1450 @Hawkfeather @babynebula @Gwendolyn @heartcrusher1 @catgame21234 @Bowserslave @birdfairy @emmasquema @Saraceaser @hitodama89 @M00nKnight @Katsuokai @Ivythorn @Ellapinky @sgkat @Mirna @pensandink @Krycelli @Starongie @SporkLord @80MinToMidnight @briteoctopus @wetdog15 @Eialyne @SkyyeofEmber @KittyHawk98 @Amaranth41 @phosphenes @lilastar @raiccoon @Reinnu @FreefallFlying @Oranitha @bellzan @oldjammerj @Sap88 @Arah @LucarioLand @Minxwolfie @Jetfeather @deztora @sacredpools @ShouLyon @Rookery @kalhalla @xacexz @clarax @ThisOneIsBlue @Alephelion @Shougoney @SkyJumper @Bluecupcake52 @arashiyama @Keera @Deladria @RayFisch @felistopaz @sinstarinablak @bunnylizard9903 @Scatterspark @Jaruga @Hainu @Jensy @Nightshire @Mishil @SoleilClan @alliegator @DepravityInBlack @Naga

@beautifulglitter @balthy @GardenWyrm
@Jaruga @Hainu @Jensy @Nightshire @Mishil @SoleilClan @alliegator @DepravityInBlack @Naga @Siennia

You've all been addded!

Jaruga - Hunting with Nifflers is already linked in the hub!

Pokemon GO is now open! Go compete in Pokemon GO challenges and win prizes!

Scrying Challenge is open for pinglists! It'll officially be opening next week, but join the pinglists so you can scry dragons to fit next week's theme!

@Fabro @LotusCandy @Rocwylde @nemodave @cherryj016 @XxRQYTxX @Lenox @Lundlaeva @IronPen @Xarina @Hexacoatl @IgnisFlamel @LadyKnightKatsa @Renmei @Leucine @dragonfilia @Purpleater13 @Skyeset @soulykins @bonstrosity @Starrlight @LadyKnightKatsa @ixris @Watercolour @Leopardmask @Hinumi @browncoatparadox @Quinineer @DragonWarrior333 @Rosie1450 @Hawkfeather @babynebula @Gwendolyn @heartcrusher1 @catgame21234 @Bowserslave @birdfairy @emmasquema @Saraceaser @hitodama89 @M00nKnight @Katsuokai @Ivythorn @Ellapinky @sgkat @Mirna @pensandink @Krycelli @Starongie @SporkLord @80MinToMidnight @briteoctopus @wetdog15 @Eialyne @SkyyeofEmber @KittyHawk98 @Amaranth41 @phosphenes @lilastar @raiccoon @Reinnu @FreefallFlying @Oranitha @bellzan @oldjammerj @Sap88 @Arah @LucarioLand @Minxwolfie @Jetfeather @deztora @sacredpools @ShouLyon @Rookery @kalhalla @xacexz @clarax @ThisOneIsBlue @Alephelion @Shougoney @SkyJumper @Bluecupcake52 @arashiyama @Keera @Deladria @RayFisch @felistopaz @sinstarinablak @bunnylizard9903 @Scatterspark @Jaruga @Hainu @Jensy @Nightshire @Mishil @SoleilClan @alliegator @DepravityInBlack @Naga

@beautifulglitter @balthy @GardenWyrm
@sparklesdani
Could I be pinged for Zonko's, Care of Magical Creatures, Measure up and Coloring Contest, please? Thank you :)
@sparklesdani
Could I be pinged for Zonko's, Care of Magical Creatures, Measure up and Coloring Contest, please? Thank you :)
xCVbB5p.png
dEe2UrM.png
kBHm00y.png
rFZTOiI.png
6KQB58c.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2190171][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/23uqzja.png[/img][/url][/center] Quadraco Labyrinth is a combination of the Tri-Wizard Tournament, Dungeons and Dragons, with a little Hunger Games on the side. Challenges and story chapters are posted at each roll. Send in leveled dragons to support your House! Dragons earn tickets for exclusive in-game prizes and tickets to OOF or IF raffles by player. [indent][columns][size=4]featuring: [indent][right] [size=4][color=#12561a]Plantae Representative[/color] [b]Aehobak[/b][br][br][br][br][br][br][br][nextcol][indent][img]http://i.imgur.com/zpejqRi.png[/img][/columns][/indent] [center]Choose your team. Equip your Champion. Escape the Maze![/center]
23uqzja.png

Quadraco Labyrinth is a combination of the Tri-Wizard Tournament, Dungeons and Dragons, with a little Hunger Games on the side. Challenges and story chapters are posted at each roll.

Send in leveled dragons to support your House! Dragons earn tickets for exclusive in-game prizes and tickets to OOF or IF raffles by player.

featuring:

Plantae Representative
Aehobak

zpejqRi.png
Choose your team. Equip your Champion. Escape the Maze!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
Wish I had more time to actively participate in all these things! So much cool stuff going on.
Wish I had more time to actively participate in all these things! So much cool stuff going on.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
LOVE LOVE LOVE this theme. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/AyVASZgDHEOli/giphy.gif[/img]
LOVE LOVE LOVE this theme.

giphy.gif
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
@sparklesdani

May I be added to the general pinglist?
@sparklesdani

May I be added to the general pinglist?
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
@sparklesdani

Hi! I was wondering if I could be added to the general pinglist? These are are such cool events and I wouldn't want to miss one opening!
@sparklesdani

Hi! I was wondering if I could be added to the general pinglist? These are are such cool events and I wouldn't want to miss one opening!
XVdLiaL.png __________Sage | Any Pronouns | +1 FR _______________z0HlerP.png
@sparklesdani The Beastclan Studies event thread is here. Could you add the link for me when you have a moment, please? :D
@sparklesdani The Beastclan Studies event thread is here. Could you add the link for me when you have a moment, please? :D
WHMtZEo.gif
G L I T T E R D U S T E D
FR time +0 | Insomniac
@sparklesdani I'd love to get pinged when new events open.
@sparklesdani I'd love to get pinged when new events open.
wgkyULV.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18