Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Help me stop procrastinating
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CloverGaming
No problem! I'm happy to help. Hopefully your lore comes along well.

I've been having trouble with my lore lately, too. I'm currently writing lore for a very important character in my clan, but I'm just... stuck. Another user gave me a very cool idea for his lore too, and I'm just really frustrated. DX
@CloverGaming
No problem! I'm happy to help. Hopefully your lore comes along well.

I've been having trouble with my lore lately, too. I'm currently writing lore for a very important character in my clan, but I'm just... stuck. Another user gave me a very cool idea for his lore too, and I'm just really frustrated. DX
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Well if you need help I can always offer suggestions or ways to keep it moving! I'm pretty good when it comes to adding on to stuff. That writer's block though man, I feel ya.
@Kairo
Well if you need help I can always offer suggestions or ways to keep it moving! I'm pretty good when it comes to adding on to stuff. That writer's block though man, I feel ya.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming
Thank you for the offer, but you should focus more on your lore at the moment. I don't want to burden you with too much. I think I'll continue writing now, actually. This thread has motivated me.
@CloverGaming
Thank you for the offer, but you should focus more on your lore at the moment. I don't want to burden you with too much. I think I'll continue writing now, actually. This thread has motivated me.
9CxYF0H.png
@CloverGaming

Just be careful your lair doesn't catch fire or it'll yell at you about it.
@CloverGaming

Just be careful your lair doesn't catch fire or it'll yell at you about it.
@Kairo
Alright, if your sure. I'm glad this thread motivated someone besides me! I wish you luck.

@PlagueMaw
Don't worry, we have top notch fire extinguishers.
@Kairo
Alright, if your sure. I'm glad this thread motivated someone besides me! I wish you luck.

@PlagueMaw
Don't worry, we have top notch fire extinguishers.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming have you tried character generators? if you like ideas from that, you can try to figure out how to apply them to your dragons. or if you have a dragon in mind and you get an option that you feel like it doesn't fit them, you can ask yourself why and go from there?

also maybe consider checking out Lore Whining Days in my sig lmao
@CloverGaming have you tried character generators? if you like ideas from that, you can try to figure out how to apply them to your dragons. or if you have a dragon in mind and you get an option that you feel like it doesn't fit them, you can ask yourself why and go from there?

also maybe consider checking out Lore Whining Days in my sig lmao
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Ty for the suggestion! I might try it out, although I have pretty decent ideas of who all my dragons are.
@After
Ty for the suggestion! I might try it out, although I have pretty decent ideas of who all my dragons are.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
PEOPLE I hope you all are proud I have done lore.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=234691&tab=dragon&did=23124672
PEOPLE I hope you all are proud I have done lore.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=234691&tab=dragon&did=23124672
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming
Nice!! That's some very nice lore, and you write beautifully.

I, however, have written a whopping two paragraphs
crying internally
@CloverGaming
Nice!! That's some very nice lore, and you write beautifully.

I, however, have written a whopping two paragraphs
crying internally
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Thank you! I left quite a bit out since.. bio space, but oh well. I guess I can include more in other character's bios that aren't loaded down with code. It'll probably help bring it all together better actually...

You must keep moving forward! I believeeee!
@Kairo
Thank you! I left quite a bit out since.. bio space, but oh well. I guess I can include more in other character's bios that aren't loaded down with code. It'll probably help bring it all together better actually...

You must keep moving forward! I believeeee!
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6