Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imperial Dragons of Yesteryear
1 2 3 4 5 6
Several years ago Akiri and I were working on a prototype version of Flight Rising. The imperial dragons were one of our three original breeds (none of which are in-game anymore) and boasted an impressive 19 colors and 2 genes. :-) Here they are! It's fun to see how they've changed. [img]http://i.imgur.com/LUjB0xD.png[/img]
Several years ago Akiri and I were working on a prototype version of Flight Rising. The imperial dragons were one of our three original breeds (none of which are in-game anymore) and boasted an impressive 19 colors and 2 genes. :-)

Here they are! It's fun to see how they've changed.

LUjB0xD.png
Whoa... They still look amazing! It's so interesting to see how much they've evolved. Thank you for sharing! :3
Whoa... They still look amazing! It's so interesting to see how much they've evolved. Thank you for sharing! :3
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Whoa neato. I love how you've improved between the two versions.

Wouldn't mind seeing the other two dragon prototypes. =P
Whoa neato. I love how you've improved between the two versions.

Wouldn't mind seeing the other two dragon prototypes. =P
NHzYzMb.png
Maan, that just makes Imperials all the more interesting. Today's reincarnations are amazing, but it's cool to see their roots. =]
Maan, that just makes Imperials all the more interesting. Today's reincarnations are amazing, but it's cool to see their roots. =]
Jc6ZU5D.png
I recognize these from your site from years ago! I think I remember one of them wearing the circuit gene, and one of them was orange?
I recognize these from your site from years ago! I think I remember one of them wearing the circuit gene, and one of them was orange?
RVCJPrX.png
Ah, these guys are equally amazing. I absolutely adore the hatchling. Why must it be so cute?
Ah, these guys are equally amazing. I absolutely adore the hatchling. Why must it be so cute?
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
This just made me grin so much! That's so cool to see the comparison! Your art has improved so much, but those were stunning as well. @u@
This just made me grin so much! That's so cool to see the comparison! Your art has improved so much, but those were stunning as well. @u@
48vur6d.png
Oh wow. I would love either version of these dragons, they both look so stunning. :0
Oh wow. I would love either version of these dragons, they both look so stunning. :0
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
I too would be interested in seeing the other designs. I was also wondering if one of you could explain why you needed to change the design? Just for my curiosity.
I too would be interested in seeing the other designs. I was also wondering if one of you could explain why you needed to change the design? Just for my curiosity.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Neon has these in her Dragonart Evolution book. =D I thought they looked like imperials.
Neon has these in her Dragonart Evolution book. =D I thought they looked like imperials.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
1 2 3 4 5 6