Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Light Sprites?
1 2 3 4
I'm trying to figure out the price of a Light Sprite for uh... how many gems I need to buy to get stuff I missed how many gems I need to save to get all the festival stuff I missed. I've seen such large ranges and there's only one on the AH, so, how much does the average Sprite go for?
I'm trying to figure out the price of a Light Sprite for uh... how many gems I need to buy to get stuff I missed how many gems I need to save to get all the festival stuff I missed. I've seen such large ranges and there's only one on the AH, so, how much does the average Sprite go for?
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
For much
For much
xOY7uiW.pngdEe2UrM.pngT9DExlh.png
from 2kg to 40kg
i think
from 2kg to 40kg
i think
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
i wanna say ~40kg for light sprites but i cant really remember what i've seen them at @_@
i wanna say ~40kg for light sprites but i cant really remember what i've seen them at @_@
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
A Light Sprite costs more than my rent a month lol I'm not even trying anymore
A Light Sprite costs more than my rent a month lol I'm not even trying anymore
dlx3JgZ.gif
@MiddayMoon01 Light Sprites normally range from 36kgems to 40kgems. I wish you good luck if you're able to save up for one as they're a tad expensive.
@MiddayMoon01 Light Sprites normally range from 36kgems to 40kgems. I wish you good luck if you're able to save up for one as they're a tad expensive.
ROyFQqy.png
Last I saw one went for 38kg
Last I saw one went for 38kg
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Last price check I saw was 39kg.
Last price check I saw was 39kg.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
dang, I think I got mine for 45kg!
dang, I think I got mine for 45kg!
there was one on the AH last week for 36kg, and one sold very recently (maybe yesterday or the day before?) for 38kg

good luck!
there was one on the AH last week for 36kg, and one sold very recently (maybe yesterday or the day before?) for 38kg

good luck!
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 3 4