Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finally Gave Up
1 2 3
@timeblitz Yup...You mentioned they were ignoring you. Not everyone is like that, thank goodness, but it can't be denied that sometimes real life can be too much and some customers simply won't be able to keep up with the game. It's better to be safe than sorry.

I had a look at your shop; your accents are pretty good! Might be a good idea to put up some rules to minimize the chances of something like this happening again. If you elect to stay in the business, I wish you the best of luck and not so much stress next time. =)
@timeblitz Yup...You mentioned they were ignoring you. Not everyone is like that, thank goodness, but it can't be denied that sometimes real life can be too much and some customers simply won't be able to keep up with the game. It's better to be safe than sorry.

I had a look at your shop; your accents are pretty good! Might be a good idea to put up some rules to minimize the chances of something like this happening again. If you elect to stay in the business, I wish you the best of luck and not so much stress next time. =)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Ah, thank you so much!
@Disillusionist
Ah, thank you so much!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@timeblitz Omg that accent is beautiful, and it really sucks that they just started ignoring you D:

It's really hard finding a nice female RB accent too! Yours looks great!
@timeblitz Omg that accent is beautiful, and it really sucks that they just started ignoring you D:

It's really hard finding a nice female RB accent too! Yours looks great!
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
@roguewolf5
Oh man, thank you so much!

(All this positive response is making me feel a lot more confident in printing it :0 )
@roguewolf5
Oh man, thank you so much!

(All this positive response is making me feel a lot more confident in printing it :0 )
[quote name="@timeblitz" date=2017-04-07 07:14:34] @ Shanai Oh man, like I said, it's pretty old so it looks a bit wonky, but here it is! [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/7044/f/2016/242/b/3/silver_spires_za_by_timeblitz-dafw3fq.png[/img] It's a bit hard to see since it uses a lot of silver which blends in with the greyscale dragon rip [/quote] i think that skin would look good on my g1 ridgie girl- but rn im spening all my gems on a pretty tuntun with lore. (im wondering your price, i migth buy it when i finish collecting my 800 gems xD) edit: here's the gal <3! it might look good on her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=222220&tab=dragon&did=23630824][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236309/23630824_350.png[/img][/url]
@timeblitz wrote on 2017-04-07:
@ Shanai
Oh man, like I said, it's pretty old so it looks a bit wonky, but here it is!
silver_spires_za_by_timeblitz-dafw3fq.png
It's a bit hard to see since it uses a lot of silver which blends in with the greyscale dragon rip

i think that skin would look good on my g1 ridgie girl- but rn im spening all my gems on a pretty tuntun with lore.

(im wondering your price, i migth buy it when i finish collecting my 800 gems xD)

edit: here's the gal <3! it might look good on her!

23630824_350.png
xulc4O8.png
that's terrible. i'm so sorry you had to go through such thing; and they ended up not paying.
maybe you should ask for partial payments? like half upfront, other half via 2-way CR
that's terrible. i'm so sorry you had to go through such thing; and they ended up not paying.
maybe you should ask for partial payments? like half upfront, other half via 2-way CR
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
Wow that really sucks, i'm sorry that happened to you. In all fairness, did the commissioner know that it would take 9 months to get the accent?
Wow that really sucks, i'm sorry that happened to you. In all fairness, did the commissioner know that it would take 9 months to get the accent?

What is dead may never die
@frozenbarioth
Ah, thank you for the interest! When I get them back they'll go up for 500g each!
@frozenbarioth
Ah, thank you for the interest! When I get them back they'll go up for 500g each!
@Vissivius
Oh gosh, it wouldn't have taken that long! That's just how long it's been since they commissioned me! I would have printed it as soon as I received payment
@Vissivius
Oh gosh, it wouldn't have taken that long! That's just how long it's been since they commissioned me! I would have printed it as soon as I received payment
@Timeblitz i'd love to buy one! (why do i do this to myself, i still need to finish getting money for that pretty lvl 25 with lore.. aaaaaaah!) could you ping me when you print em c;?
@Timeblitz i'd love to buy one! (why do i do this to myself, i still need to finish getting money for that pretty lvl 25 with lore.. aaaaaaah!) could you ping me when you print em c;?
xulc4O8.png
1 2 3