Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub [New]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@somanystars
Check your gmail, there should be a message there giving you an invitation to edit the spreadsheet. If there isn't, I think I have to send it again...
@somanystars
Check your gmail, there should be a message there giving you an invitation to edit the spreadsheet. If there isn't, I think I have to send it again...
@Pyrrhia

A huge welcome to our newest Plague nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

Please let @Hanelli or myself know if you have any questions!
@Pyrrhia

A huge welcome to our newest Plague nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@IceRose

A huge welcome to our newest Fire nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@IceRose

A huge welcome to our newest Fire nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@owlseeingeye

A huge welcome to our newest Lightning nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@owlseeingeye

A huge welcome to our newest Lightning nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@JellyBoo

@JellyBoo

JETQcvF.png
@ILuvYou

@ILuvYou

JETQcvF.png
@Hanelli @TigerGirl

Hey, I just wanted to say I'm still around! I don't answer as much as I used to, which I'm sure is more apparent to TG since we're the same flight, but it's just because I work every day now so I'm more likely to answer at evening/night.
@Hanelli @TigerGirl

Hey, I just wanted to say I'm still around! I don't answer as much as I used to, which I'm sure is more apparent to TG since we're the same flight, but it's just because I work every day now so I'm more likely to answer at evening/night.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@Hanelli @TigerGirl
So, my life just got a whole lot busier with work and all, so I don't have a lot of time to be on my computer. I'm gonna step down from being a nester until my life gets a little less hectic. :)
@Hanelli @TigerGirl
So, my life just got a whole lot busier with work and all, so I don't have a lot of time to be on my computer. I'm gonna step down from being a nester until my life gets a little less hectic. :)
@ShimmerCharm

A huge welcome to our newest Arcane nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@ShimmerCharm

A huge welcome to our newest Arcane nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@Mewdream

A huge welcome to our newest Light nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@Mewdream

A huge welcome to our newest Light nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47