Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub [New]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47
@Tigergirl

Hey! Sorry, I have been having IRL things as well as juggling a breeding project so i apologize for not being too active lately.

I’d like to stay, but I’m cool with being taken off if you want someone who can devote more time and space to this at the moment.
@Tigergirl

Hey! Sorry, I have been having IRL things as well as juggling a breeding project so i apologize for not being too active lately.

I’d like to stay, but I’m cool with being taken off if you want someone who can devote more time and space to this at the moment.
Collector of scarves and chess pieces!
@tigergirl I'm still here :)
@tigergirl I'm still here :)
CL9m1Kr.png
@TigerGirl I wish I could stay, but I've been struggling to keep enough food and 'm losing motivation to come on here daily, so I guess it's better for me to step down ^-^
@TigerGirl I wish I could stay, but I've been struggling to keep enough food and 'm losing motivation to come on here daily, so I guess it's better for me to step down ^-^
@TigerGirl
I really enjoyed being here, but I'm just to busy to keep doing it. I've only done like 1 nest in the last month. I thank you for the experience but I think it would be best if I left and someone more committed took my place :3
@TigerGirl
I really enjoyed being here, but I'm just to busy to keep doing it. I've only done like 1 nest in the last month. I thank you for the experience but I think it would be best if I left and someone more committed took my place :3
I spent 30 min trying to load a picture here but I couldn't get it to work so this message will have to do
@TigerGirl

Hi! Sorry I didn't respond, I've been really busy. I'm still interested in staying and I'll be more active with renting out nests starting next week.
@TigerGirl

Hi! Sorry I didn't respond, I've been really busy. I'm still interested in staying and I'll be more active with renting out nests starting next week.
pixilart-drawing.png
@Xanox - It's up to you! If you'd like to keep participating when you can and still pick up nesters when able, that is still helpful for us. If it gets to be too much, just let us know!
@Xanox - It's up to you! If you'd like to keep participating when you can and still pick up nesters when able, that is still helpful for us. If it gets to be too much, just let us know!
JETQcvF.png
@PhoenixFire36

A huge welcome to our newest Arcane nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

Please let @Hanelli or myself know if you have any questions!
@PhoenixFire36

A huge welcome to our newest Arcane nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@Demetre

A huge welcome to our newest Earth nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@Demetre

A huge welcome to our newest Earth nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@yokokurama

A huge welcome to our newest Nature nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@yokokurama

A huge welcome to our newest Nature nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
@NashiraNeko

A huge welcome to our newest Wind nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

@NashiraNeko

A huge welcome to our newest Wind nester! Thanks for offering to help get so many lovely people matching eyes! Check out the first post here and we'll get you added to the pinglists shortly.

JETQcvF.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47