Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What keeps you here?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have an on and off relationship with flight rising, sometimes I stay for a good 6 months, sometimes just two weeks. But I always come back, usually because I wanna make more art for people, and these days, it's collecting gen ones. And oh I always love helping in Dom, training and exalting and also in the foddart thread.
I have an on and off relationship with flight rising, sometimes I stay for a good 6 months, sometimes just two weeks. But I always come back, usually because I wanna make more art for people, and these days, it's collecting gen ones. And oh I always love helping in Dom, training and exalting and also in the foddart thread.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
The people and RPing.

Also my lovely dergs and gene projects!
The people and RPing.

Also my lovely dergs and gene projects!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Sheer addiction and obsession.

I've progressed far from my noob self, and I'm proud of what I've accomplished. I could never give up these dragons, these dragons I put time and effort into geneing and buying apparel, into writing lore and building their characters one letter at a time.
So I guess I'd just say... Everything.
Sheer addiction and obsession.

I've progressed far from my noob self, and I'm proud of what I've accomplished. I could never give up these dragons, these dragons I put time and effort into geneing and buying apparel, into writing lore and building their characters one letter at a time.
So I guess I'd just say... Everything.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The only reason I still playing FR is because of its economy and I love $ profit $, the gameplay is meh for me, a game advertisement for breeding dragon yet it has super long breeding countdown and dragon is bloody cheap, so it's better to buy your dream dragon than breed one yourself.

But play around economy is fun for me.
The only reason I still playing FR is because of its economy and I love $ profit $, the gameplay is meh for me, a game advertisement for breeding dragon yet it has super long breeding countdown and dragon is bloody cheap, so it's better to buy your dream dragon than breed one yourself.

But play around economy is fun for me.
GkKw54H.png
Chatting with people, planning things for Wind Dom, and just Dom in general :V Also, lore possibilities are almost endless here, so I like that aspect.
Chatting with people, planning things for Wind Dom, and just Dom in general :V Also, lore possibilities are almost endless here, so I like that aspect.
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
My pride is what keeps me comin' back, psSH. Been here for years and I've yet to unlock the secrets to makin' sweet, sweet treasure on here.

I will come back as often as possible and someday be a millionare aa AAh
My pride is what keeps me comin' back, psSH. Been here for years and I've yet to unlock the secrets to makin' sweet, sweet treasure on here.

I will come back as often as possible and someday be a millionare aa AAh
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
working towards a new lair goal. my last one was eh and didn't really have any coordination at all so i found myself really bored and i didn't come on here that much for a little while. now i come on a lot more bc i have more to work with
working towards a new lair goal. my last one was eh and didn't really have any coordination at all so i found myself really bored and i didn't come on here that much for a little while. now i come on a lot more bc i have more to work with
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
My gaming addiction (insert shrug face here)
My gaming addiction (insert shrug face here)
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I just really like dragons and hoarding stuff so the games pretty great for me haha. I always say I'm going to write lore but that hasn't happened and isn't really what ties me to the site.
I just really like dragons and hoarding stuff so the games pretty great for me haha. I always say I'm going to write lore but that hasn't happened and isn't really what ties me to the site.
IMG_0247.jpg
I tend to leave for long periods of time, then come back for longer amounts of time, but eventually leave again. Always come back, though. Think it's most likely because this is one of the only pet sites out there that actually gives you things to do, without forcing you to log in each and every day without completely killing your account. Makes things easier if you log in every day, but you don't ruin everything for yourself if you don't.
I tend to leave for long periods of time, then come back for longer amounts of time, but eventually leave again. Always come back, though. Think it's most likely because this is one of the only pet sites out there that actually gives you things to do, without forcing you to log in each and every day without completely killing your account. Makes things easier if you log in every day, but you don't ruin everything for yourself if you don't.
100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6