Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Monthly Box
1 2 3
@ConeyIsland

I'd be interested if there was always a guaranteed adopt or something, but not so much if there was just items. I have too many things as is. :<
@ConeyIsland

I'd be interested if there was always a guaranteed adopt or something, but not so much if there was just items. I have too many things as is. :<
iXNOttm.gif
@Tehcoffeezombie
Yeah that would be awesome but sadly I don't have the time or manpower to draw 20-30 adopts/gjinkas within a few weeks :')
@Tehcoffeezombie
Yeah that would be awesome but sadly I don't have the time or manpower to draw 20-30 adopts/gjinkas within a few weeks :')
hi
[quote name="ConeyIsland" date=2017-03-22 17:52:17] @ Tehcoffeezombie Yeah that would be awesome but sadly I don't have the time or manpower to draw 20-30 adopts/gjinkas within a few weeks :') [/quote] [color=#31456b] You could always just put a low cap on the amount of boxes you want to do :D that way you can't bite off more than you can chew.
ConeyIsland wrote on 2017-03-22:
@ Tehcoffeezombie

You could always just put a low cap on the amount of boxes you want to do :D that way you can't bite off more than you can chew.
I feel like if you want themed apparel, you'd just buy if off the AH. And it's not like they'd put any apparel worth more than what we pay anyways, if anything, they'd try to make a profit. I don't really think something like this is necessary, unless there's art or some kinda jackpot/luck factor like in grab bags.
I feel like if you want themed apparel, you'd just buy if off the AH. And it's not like they'd put any apparel worth more than what we pay anyways, if anything, they'd try to make a profit. I don't really think something like this is necessary, unless there's art or some kinda jackpot/luck factor like in grab bags.
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
Ohh this isn't getting very good feedback :'D
Ohh this isn't getting very good feedback :'D
hi
I love these things irl (lootcrate, birchbox, etc. even smaller blind box toys) and can easily love this on fr I approve

edit: that's assuming the items would be exclusive/unique to the subscription. otherwise I'm not as into it. it would have to be a thing that the site creators did tho I feel like OP is thinking more player-based

I feel kind of different now oops

basically it would be super cool as a site feature but could be risky as a grab bag
I love these things irl (lootcrate, birchbox, etc. even smaller blind box toys) and can easily love this on fr I approve

edit: that's assuming the items would be exclusive/unique to the subscription. otherwise I'm not as into it. it would have to be a thing that the site creators did tho I feel like OP is thinking more player-based

I feel kind of different now oops

basically it would be super cool as a site feature but could be risky as a grab bag
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
I would totally do this if I wasn't so poor.
I would totally do this if I wasn't so poor.
Lichtdrache.gif
Anyways, I personally love the idea of this! Definitely go for it!
Anyways, I personally love the idea of this! Definitely go for it!
Lichtdrache.gif
@Sootfeather
Ah thank you! I'm still really keen to try it, as last time I did it it was really fun and lots of people got involved! Thanks again c:
@Sootfeather
Ah thank you! I'm still really keen to try it, as last time I did it it was really fun and lots of people got involved! Thanks again c:
hi
@Coneyisland

ping me when you do this please. It reminds me of Lootcrate.
@Coneyisland

ping me when you do this please. It reminds me of Lootcrate.
QiRqFyd.gif
1 2 3