Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best venue for money atm?
1 2
Hey guys,

I've been investing alot lately and I wanted to make some treasure, what coliseum venue is best for gaining treasure atm?

Ty,
Lewis
Hey guys,

I've been investing alot lately and I wanted to make some treasure, what coliseum venue is best for gaining treasure atm?

Ty,
Lewis
bump
bump
@LShadowsA7X Moved to FR Discussion! General Discussion isn't for site related topics.

Also, please keep in mind that the Forum Code of Conduct does not allow bumping threads in discussion forums. Thank you!
@LShadowsA7X Moved to FR Discussion! General Discussion isn't for site related topics.

Also, please keep in mind that the Forum Code of Conduct does not allow bumping threads in discussion forums. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@LShadowsA7X

I have no clue the exact but I think vents is good because its new ...but crystal pool has always been great for me.
@LShadowsA7X

I have no clue the exact but I think vents is good because its new ...but crystal pool has always been great for me.
A5i3AHB.png
Vents is good because new stuff but it's also bad because so far, no major battlestone have been confirmed to be dropping. Like no Rally, Ambush or Eliminate drops, if I'm right.

Bamboo Falls and Sandswept Delta have good drops, stonewise and itemwise.
Vents is good because new stuff but it's also bad because so far, no major battlestone have been confirmed to be dropping. Like no Rally, Ambush or Eliminate drops, if I'm right.

Bamboo Falls and Sandswept Delta have good drops, stonewise and itemwise.
I've read through a couple guides before and for pure treasure, I think it's the Arena?? Crystal Pools is great, too, and Vents bc new venue and all. And the Golem Workshop, if you can get a team set up properly for it, is good because it drops a lot of stuff for Swipp trades.
I've read through a couple guides before and for pure treasure, I think it's the Arena?? Crystal Pools is great, too, and Vents bc new venue and all. And the Golem Workshop, if you can get a team set up properly for it, is good because it drops a lot of stuff for Swipp trades.
uoVfMZU.png
The Vents has gotten me quite a bit of money thanks to just selling the extra familiars, and it has a new apparel set, too.

Bamboo Falls and Sandswept Delta also both have a bunch of things that could sell well!
The Vents has gotten me quite a bit of money thanks to just selling the extra familiars, and it has a new apparel set, too.

Bamboo Falls and Sandswept Delta also both have a bunch of things that could sell well!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@LShadowsA7X

Woodland path and sandswept delta, surprisingly. Coral grouse and shimmering cloth which are normal drops are selling well since they're in a new swipp trade, and you get a good chance for eliminate.
@LShadowsA7X

Woodland path and sandswept delta, surprisingly. Coral grouse and shimmering cloth which are normal drops are selling well since they're in a new swipp trade, and you get a good chance for eliminate.
OcyPyoj.png
@LShadowsA7X

It depends on your battles per minute rate in each venue and how much the items that drop in those venues sell for (and if you're selling them in the AH or hoardselling).

Some guides to general drop value either per hour or per 100 battles:

PageofHopes: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1581172/1
Roenok: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1769204

The testing process is long and with the new venues and additions to old venues guides like this are very hard to make and take a long time. Even being out of date they are helpful in figuring out where to go.

Good luck!
@LShadowsA7X

It depends on your battles per minute rate in each venue and how much the items that drop in those venues sell for (and if you're selling them in the AH or hoardselling).

Some guides to general drop value either per hour or per 100 battles:

PageofHopes: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1581172/1
Roenok: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1769204

The testing process is long and with the new venues and additions to old venues guides like this are very hard to make and take a long time. Even being out of date they are helpful in figuring out where to go.

Good luck!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@LShadowsA7X

My go-tos:

The Mire: No, you're not going to make a ton of treasure from drops, but since you can train double fodder at a quick rate, you get a more reliable treasure source. Plus plenty of food that's so common and boring you don't mind feeding it to your dragons and/or selling in stacks!

Golem Workshop: If you use the right build, you can even still train a fodder while you farm here - it takes much longer than the Mire, but:

A) Very profitable Swipp components.
B) Good chance for eggs/crates/vistas/eliminates.
C) During festivals, decent droprates for currency/chests. (You might have lower encounter rates of the proper opponents during any festival except Thundercrack, but when you do encounter them, you're more likely to get the goods.)
D) Bosses most often defeatable (unlike Wartoads when you're running a single Mire Flyer). The chances of a familiar are super low, but if you get one you can sell it for a truckload - plus, if their drops ever become Swipp or Baldwin components, you'll thank your lucky rainbow stars for every one you've ever beat!
@LShadowsA7X

My go-tos:

The Mire: No, you're not going to make a ton of treasure from drops, but since you can train double fodder at a quick rate, you get a more reliable treasure source. Plus plenty of food that's so common and boring you don't mind feeding it to your dragons and/or selling in stacks!

Golem Workshop: If you use the right build, you can even still train a fodder while you farm here - it takes much longer than the Mire, but:

A) Very profitable Swipp components.
B) Good chance for eggs/crates/vistas/eliminates.
C) During festivals, decent droprates for currency/chests. (You might have lower encounter rates of the proper opponents during any festival except Thundercrack, but when you do encounter them, you're more likely to get the goods.)
D) Bosses most often defeatable (unlike Wartoads when you're running a single Mire Flyer). The chances of a familiar are super low, but if you get one you can sell it for a truckload - plus, if their drops ever become Swipp or Baldwin components, you'll thank your lucky rainbow stars for every one you've ever beat!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
1 2