Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 195 196
Another question. What exactly is the cause of the abandoned eggs that can be found while scavenging? Careless parents, or perhaps they had been killed? Or did the little thing just roll away from the rest? Perhaps stolen by beastclans in an attempt to mold the hatchling of a dragon to their will only to be found by another clan?
Another question. What exactly is the cause of the abandoned eggs that can be found while scavenging? Careless parents, or perhaps they had been killed? Or did the little thing just roll away from the rest? Perhaps stolen by beastclans in an attempt to mold the hatchling of a dragon to their will only to be found by another clan?
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
Are the new key words out yet?
Are the new key words out yet?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/24pfd5i.jpg[/img] WHOSE POCKET IS THAT FITTING IN
24pfd5i.jpg

WHOSE POCKET IS THAT FITTING IN
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
Have dragons ever tried to harm the deities? If so, how?
Have dragons ever tried to harm the deities? If so, how?
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
What are the names of the crates for the new Training Fields skins? [skin=22370][skin=22371] I tried "Bumble Crate" and "Coral Carpenter Crate", but nothing shows up - were they really added to the Coliseum loot table? [code][item=Bumble Crate][item=Coral Carpenter Crate][item=Carpenter Crate][item=Coral Crate][/code] [item=Bumble Crate][item=Coral Carpenter Crate][item=Carpenter Crate][item=Coral Crate]
What are the names of the crates for the new Training Fields skins?

I tried "Bumble Crate" and "Coral Carpenter Crate", but nothing shows up - were they really added to the Coliseum loot table?
Code:
[item=Bumble Crate][item=Coral Carpenter Crate][item=Carpenter Crate][item=Coral Crate]
Bumble Crate Coral Carpenter Crate
Do you think we will ever see a breed of dragon on Flight Rising that canoncally cannot fly?
Do you think we will ever see a breed of dragon on Flight Rising that canoncally cannot fly?
the-aerie-button-2-resized.png A E D U C A Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshe/they +8FRT earth

"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense."
Do you think that another Flight will ever be released with the canonical lore ever changing to accommodate this?
Do you think that another Flight will ever be released with the canonical lore ever changing to accommodate this?
I was wondering why Bogsneaks are so small? My PCs are all between 5-8 Meters long while my Bogsneaks are only 0.5-1 Meters long. Baldwin showed significant growth during his transformation, so why are all Bogsneaks so tiny?
I was wondering why Bogsneaks are so small? My PCs are all between 5-8 Meters long while my Bogsneaks are only 0.5-1 Meters long. Baldwin showed significant growth during his transformation, so why are all Bogsneaks so tiny?
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
I have my suspicions dragons keep their original size if they change breed- Say, a Fae changed into a Skydancer, would still be smaller than a metre. Is this true? ;v;
I have my suspicions dragons keep their original size if they change breed- Say, a Fae changed into a Skydancer, would still be smaller than a metre. Is this true? ;v;
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
What music would you guys suggest for battling in the Coliseum? Would there be different suggestions based on different area?
What music would you guys suggest for battling in the Coliseum? Would there be different suggestions based on different area?
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 195 196