Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 195 196
If this has already been asked, I apologize if I didn't see the answer ^^;

When and what will the next levels of Baldwin's Brew be available?
If this has already been asked, I apologize if I didn't see the answer ^^;

When and what will the next levels of Baldwin's Brew be available?
Is the new apparel 'The Emperor's New Clothes' going to do anything else later? Because there isn't that much point in it at the moment.
Is the new apparel 'The Emperor's New Clothes' going to do anything else later? Because there isn't that much point in it at the moment.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Do familiars have the ability to talk (Maybe even in Draconian language) other than Serthis and human-like familiars? Or are there certain types who are able to talk? Or maybe communicate differently?
Do familiars have the ability to talk (Maybe even in Draconian language) other than Serthis and human-like familiars? Or are there certain types who are able to talk? Or maybe communicate differently?
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
There was once a question about dragons' hides (it was about the Pearlcatchers, as far as I remember), but I'm quite interested about all the breeds. What do their coats consist of? If you could make a short list, like "Pearlcatchers - soft leathery hide, Wildclaws - short fur and feathers, Tundras - fur, fur and even more fur" and so on, that would be awesome! As an artist, I'm quite confused when it gets to detailed drawing.
There was once a question about dragons' hides (it was about the Pearlcatchers, as far as I remember), but I'm quite interested about all the breeds. What do their coats consist of? If you could make a short list, like "Pearlcatchers - soft leathery hide, Wildclaws - short fur and feathers, Tundras - fur, fur and even more fur" and so on, that would be awesome! As an artist, I'm quite confused when it gets to detailed drawing.
One day the world will bend for us
+10 FR time||Plague nest host
Accepting seafood as payment!
If I drew something for you, you're welcome to use it without asking :3 Though I'll appreciate words of thanks, sure :D

ziccusig_by_bajanmightyena-db376hy.png
What is a group of Snappers called? How about a Group of Spirals? etc. ...

Is a boy Snapper called something different than a Girl Snapper? etc. ...

What is a group of Snappers called? How about a Group of Spirals? etc. ...

Is a boy Snapper called something different than a Girl Snapper? etc. ...

Is it my imagination or are you releasing content faster than previously? will this frequency continue?

I have noticed some new art styles ( the Bamboo Breeze Cape for Example) Do we have new artist? old artists exploring new styles? or the simple progression of time? I noticed the new art style when the Bogsneaks were released. whoever or whyever the reason you all are doing a fantastic job and it really shows!

and lastly is there anywhere we can go to see the ideas that just didn't make it? (dragon designs, apparel, etc.) If there isn't would you consider releasing one a week for our viewing and snarky comment pleasure?
Is it my imagination or are you releasing content faster than previously? will this frequency continue?

I have noticed some new art styles ( the Bamboo Breeze Cape for Example) Do we have new artist? old artists exploring new styles? or the simple progression of time? I noticed the new art style when the Bogsneaks were released. whoever or whyever the reason you all are doing a fantastic job and it really shows!

and lastly is there anywhere we can go to see the ideas that just didn't make it? (dragon designs, apparel, etc.) If there isn't would you consider releasing one a week for our viewing and snarky comment pleasure?
Do the Deities ever talk to each other?
Do the Deities ever talk to each other?
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
Can you confirm or deny that unicorns / undel purr?

relevant: http://www.gocomics.com/phoebe-and-her-unicorn/2017/01/22
Can you confirm or deny that unicorns / undel purr?

relevant: http://www.gocomics.com/phoebe-and-her-unicorn/2017/01/22
0qSbXzX.pngavHIPgE.gif
Will the Invisible cloak drop in chests and be given by Pinkerton?
Will the Invisible cloak drop in chests and be given by Pinkerton?
Why does the news ticker in the top right still think we need to prep for Gala 2017? [img]https://i.imgur.com/7Kb2Nau.png[/img]
Why does the news ticker in the top right still think we need to prep for Gala 2017?

7Kb2Nau.png
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 195 196