Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 195 196
Will you ever add an ability to change a dragon's flight? I have a few dragon's who eye color doesn't fit them, so I'd like to see it in the future.
Will you ever add an ability to change a dragon's flight? I have a few dragon's who eye color doesn't fit them, so I'd like to see it in the future.
HzGpUHb.png
Will we get HD mode back?
Will we get HD mode back?
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
What happened to Marva? Did she go on vacation this year?
What happened to Marva? Did she go on vacation this year?
XriSV9h.gif
I know the HD art was done by Akiri and possibly other members of the FR staff.

I was wondering if I could have permission to "revive" the HD art for players who didn't save any of the art they wanted to keep. I also would like to know if I could have permission to edit the art - mainly by adding apparel items. I would like to charge a fee in FR currency for people who want these.

Am I allowed to do this since the original art isn't mine? I will keep Akiri's signature on each piece.

Tl;dr: Can I mess with Akiri's HD art and charge treasure for it?
I know the HD art was done by Akiri and possibly other members of the FR staff.

I was wondering if I could have permission to "revive" the HD art for players who didn't save any of the art they wanted to keep. I also would like to know if I could have permission to edit the art - mainly by adding apparel items. I would like to charge a fee in FR currency for people who want these.

Am I allowed to do this since the original art isn't mine? I will keep Akiri's signature on each piece.

Tl;dr: Can I mess with Akiri's HD art and charge treasure for it?
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
Did the team regret anything? Like a dragon race, art, description of an item...

Something that a member of the team, in the middle on the night wake up and think: WHAT WAS I THINKING? *Sob sob*
Did the team regret anything? Like a dragon race, art, description of an item...

Something that a member of the team, in the middle on the night wake up and think: WHAT WAS I THINKING? *Sob sob*
Is there any way to grab/have the April 1 Hatchling Scribbles if we didn't save the images at the time? I forgot to grab the vista-icon version. :(
Is there any way to grab/have the April 1 Hatchling Scribbles if we didn't save the images at the time? I forgot to grab the vista-icon version. :(
Whose idea was Akirigeddon? Was it a team idea? What inspired it?
(It was so funny, btw! I loved seeing all my derpy dergs. :))

Also, are you actually working on 'visual upgrades', or was that all part of the prank?
Whose idea was Akirigeddon? Was it a team idea? What inspired it?
(It was so funny, btw! I loved seeing all my derpy dergs. :))

Also, are you actually working on 'visual upgrades', or was that all part of the prank?
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Will [item=the emperor's new clothes] ever have any visual difference on dragons or will it stay as is just to reference the story?
Will The Emperor's New Clothes ever have any visual difference on dragons or will it stay as is just to reference the story?
So, wait. You guys mentioned awhile ago that if a dragon were to meet one of the deities, they'd become a celebrity overnight. Is this as true for seeing them? Like, just seeing them. In the lore, it's mentioned that the Earthshaker ended up just kind of laying there forever, calcifying in to a pile of boulders due to his sadness. Wouldn't dragons end up meeting him or seeing him? I mean even if he doesn't talk back, he's there isn't he? And what of the Stormcatcher? "GET BACK TO WORK!" I've even heard that he posts in the forums around the Thundercrack Carnivale ordering his people to work even harder than usual. Do exalted dragons get to see them? Do they communicate with the denizens that they made for this world at all?

I have a lot of questions here haha.
So, wait. You guys mentioned awhile ago that if a dragon were to meet one of the deities, they'd become a celebrity overnight. Is this as true for seeing them? Like, just seeing them. In the lore, it's mentioned that the Earthshaker ended up just kind of laying there forever, calcifying in to a pile of boulders due to his sadness. Wouldn't dragons end up meeting him or seeing him? I mean even if he doesn't talk back, he's there isn't he? And what of the Stormcatcher? "GET BACK TO WORK!" I've even heard that he posts in the forums around the Thundercrack Carnivale ordering his people to work even harder than usual. Do exalted dragons get to see them? Do they communicate with the denizens that they made for this world at all?

I have a lot of questions here haha.

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
How do skins and accents work lore wise? Are they makeup for is it up to us?
How do skins and accents work lore wise? Are they makeup for is it up to us?
iO2X60T.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 195 196