Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 195 196
how tall are miths?
how tall are miths?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Question:
How do the Beastclans win dominance? Do they exalt beastclan members to their "deity"?
Question:
How do the Beastclans win dominance? Do they exalt beastclan members to their "deity"?
ew9u8Xp.png
I understand that dragons don't have compters,internet, and ect. But then how do the deities talk to us via the forums, festival announcements and the website in general?
I understand that dragons don't have compters,internet, and ect. But then how do the deities talk to us via the forums, festival announcements and the website in general?
*does the Discord eyes emoji* that was my birthday question lol

ROUS?

Are there "The Princess Bride" fans among the FR staff?
*does the Discord eyes emoji* that was my birthday question lol

ROUS?

Are there "The Princess Bride" fans among the FR staff?
Also what is the official size to all off the dragons? If the size charts that players make are accurate; then how do big dragons like imperials or guardians breed with small dragons like faes or mirrors?
Also what is the official size to all off the dragons? If the size charts that players make are accurate; then how do big dragons like imperials or guardians breed with small dragons like faes or mirrors?
So since your last statement about lair expansions in the last answer sheet and all the discussions about it in the forums (Like @Taarnfalk s "Lair Space vs. Dragon Storage"), have you found a solution yet? Will we finally get more lair space?
So since your last statement about lair expansions in the last answer sheet and all the discussions about it in the forums (Like @Taarnfalk s "Lair Space vs. Dragon Storage"), have you found a solution yet? Will we finally get more lair space?
egg.gif
Oh lovely new hint words! Thank you so much for your continued support!
Do staff members feel relieved when they see players complimenting on a feature they've implemented?

I know criticism is always valid, but in cases where there are mostly negative reviews, do they take what positive ones into question as well?
Oh lovely new hint words! Thank you so much for your continued support!
Do staff members feel relieved when they see players complimenting on a feature they've implemented?

I know criticism is always valid, but in cases where there are mostly negative reviews, do they take what positive ones into question as well?
'Cause I'm half sick of shadows
I want to see the sky
Everyone else can watch as the sun goes down
So why can't I
Do Coatl's have hinged jaws like a snek?

Can they swallow giant things like a snek?

I don't know if this has been asked before.
Do Coatl's have hinged jaws like a snek?

Can they swallow giant things like a snek?

I don't know if this has been asked before.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
Here's a question thats been burning in my mind:

In the ridgeback lore it mentions they hate water, but is it because of their tendency to roll in sand to preserve their scales? If so wouldnt this hydrophobia only apply to ridgies in the shifting expanse or other arid regions?
Surely ridgebacks in water will have to deal with their own element or are they all collectively as a species staying away from water?
Here's a question thats been burning in my mind:

In the ridgeback lore it mentions they hate water, but is it because of their tendency to roll in sand to preserve their scales? If so wouldnt this hydrophobia only apply to ridgies in the shifting expanse or other arid regions?
Surely ridgebacks in water will have to deal with their own element or are they all collectively as a species staying away from water?
In the Water lorebook, theres a cave that Aguar's community uses to prophesize. Does every region in Water have one, or can Water dragons use other methods?
In the Water lorebook, theres a cave that Aguar's community uses to prophesize. Does every region in Water have one, or can Water dragons use other methods?
Uw1G2JB.png
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 195 196