Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 195 196
What happens if a tundra is in their winter coat, wedged over The Great Furnace, and is in high humidity?
What happens if a tundra is in their winter coat, wedged over The Great Furnace, and is in high humidity?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
Are there any plans for ANY entirely new gameplay features or mechanics? Or any plans to really shake festivals up, or add a new event, or even a lore-based, site-wide quest or storyline? Anything? Bueller? XD
Are there any plans for ANY entirely new gameplay features or mechanics? Or any plans to really shake festivals up, or add a new event, or even a lore-based, site-wide quest or storyline? Anything? Bueller? XD
oTVkboM.png
Every dragon has its length, wingspan and weight displayed, but what are the averages for each breed? Is there variation between genders? And how are these numbers determined? Does every breed have ranges that numbers are randomly picked from when a dragon hatches? If so, what is that range?

(Basically I'm just terribly curious to see if any of my dragons are abnormally long, skinny, etc. or just regular.)
Every dragon has its length, wingspan and weight displayed, but what are the averages for each breed? Is there variation between genders? And how are these numbers determined? Does every breed have ranges that numbers are randomly picked from when a dragon hatches? If so, what is that range?

(Basically I'm just terribly curious to see if any of my dragons are abnormally long, skinny, etc. or just regular.)
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
How can an Imperial breed with a Fae in a realistic sense?
How can an Imperial breed with a Fae in a realistic sense?
Untitleddd.jpg
I believe this has already been asked, and denied, but it has *really* been bothering me, and bothers many others on the site

When will we get a higher lair cap ??

The fact that we can't have more than 10 pages limits the gameplay of so many of us, who just can't collect any more dragons :/

You keep releasing new genes, eventually new breeds will come, how will we ever manage this limited space ? We can't just keep forcing out our beloved dragons in order to make room for more...it seems like a very simple addition to the game, and it just isn't happening :(
I believe this has already been asked, and denied, but it has *really* been bothering me, and bothers many others on the site

When will we get a higher lair cap ??

The fact that we can't have more than 10 pages limits the gameplay of so many of us, who just can't collect any more dragons :/

You keep releasing new genes, eventually new breeds will come, how will we ever manage this limited space ? We can't just keep forcing out our beloved dragons in order to make room for more...it seems like a very simple addition to the game, and it just isn't happening :(
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Are imperials, nocturnes, snappers, and spirals the only breeds that are covered head to toe in scales? A lot of breeds seem to have smooth leathery skin but I imagine small scales would be hard to depict in the art.
Are imperials, nocturnes, snappers, and spirals the only breeds that are covered head to toe in scales? A lot of breeds seem to have smooth leathery skin but I imagine small scales would be hard to depict in the art.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Do the gods have their own hoards? And if so, do they like hoarding anything in particular?
Do the gods have their own hoards? And if so, do they like hoarding anything in particular?
How does the Nocturne, Spiral and Pearlcatcher walk?
The Noc has super short legs, Spiral they are way too spiraly and the Pearlcatchers must hold in their pearl in someway?
How does the Nocturne, Spiral and Pearlcatcher walk?
The Noc has super short legs, Spiral they are way too spiraly and the Pearlcatchers must hold in their pearl in someway?
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Im Curious About the Flightrising Naming Scheme For Colours.

For Example, Theres Normal Actual Colours Like:
Magenta, Purple, Teal, Gold, Orange

But then Other Names that Aint Traditionally Or not Normal Colours Like:
Moon, Orca, Shadow, Storm, Splash

So What Im Really asking is... Is There any Particular Method of Naming a Colour or is It random? Im Just Wondering Why Some are Normal Real Colours and others are Specific for FR :D
Im Curious About the Flightrising Naming Scheme For Colours.

For Example, Theres Normal Actual Colours Like:
Magenta, Purple, Teal, Gold, Orange

But then Other Names that Aint Traditionally Or not Normal Colours Like:
Moon, Orca, Shadow, Storm, Splash

So What Im Really asking is... Is There any Particular Method of Naming a Colour or is It random? Im Just Wondering Why Some are Normal Real Colours and others are Specific for FR :D
Can any of the breeds make a sort of "chirping" noise? Hissing, growling, roars, and humming I know about. But I'm curious if any breed can make noises akin to a bird.
Can any of the breeds make a sort of "chirping" noise? Hissing, growling, roars, and humming I know about. But I'm curious if any breed can make noises akin to a bird.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 195 196