Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 195 196
I've been wondering: would we be allowed to make a commission sales thread, but have the actual commission transaction take place offsite (I'm not talking PayPal, I know some people use that already, more like sites like ArtistsNClients where the entire commission process takes place through them!)

I'm personally just nervous about using PayPal invoices and such, but I also don't want to get a salesthread all set up only to find out then that I'm not supposed to do that!
I've been wondering: would we be allowed to make a commission sales thread, but have the actual commission transaction take place offsite (I'm not talking PayPal, I know some people use that already, more like sites like ArtistsNClients where the entire commission process takes place through them!)

I'm personally just nervous about using PayPal invoices and such, but I also don't want to get a salesthread all set up only to find out then that I'm not supposed to do that!
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
Oh my goodness my question got answered but my question wasn't clear enough since I meant "who created Nochnyrs and Permafrost Impalers lore-wise". They're full of stitches and nature wouldn't make thin leg & armed bois on snow because they'd constantly penetrate the snow and it would be completely inefficient. I am so sorry my question wasn't clear enough, I feel like a complete doof rn.
ANYWAY, off to the next question: Regarding the description of Potted Peacevine, why are "long, dark winters" pointed out? Does this indicate that the Peacevine grows in Icewarden's territory? Does that mean that, because of the continent's location, winters are extremely long? Is there another reason why winters are long and dark? What is Sornieth planetary axis? Is it similar to Earth's or maybe Uranus'?
Oh my goodness my question got answered but my question wasn't clear enough since I meant "who created Nochnyrs and Permafrost Impalers lore-wise". They're full of stitches and nature wouldn't make thin leg & armed bois on snow because they'd constantly penetrate the snow and it would be completely inefficient. I am so sorry my question wasn't clear enough, I feel like a complete doof rn.
ANYWAY, off to the next question: Regarding the description of Potted Peacevine, why are "long, dark winters" pointed out? Does this indicate that the Peacevine grows in Icewarden's territory? Does that mean that, because of the continent's location, winters are extremely long? Is there another reason why winters are long and dark? What is Sornieth planetary axis? Is it similar to Earth's or maybe Uranus'?
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Hypothetical question: what would you do if all the imperials on the site were exalted? Since, y'know, they're the only breed that could technically go extinct...
Hypothetical question: what would you do if all the imperials on the site were exalted? Since, y'know, they're the only breed that could technically go extinct...
Something that I noticed during NotN: why aren't the Dreameater and Baku animated like the rest of the colosseum enemies?
Something that I noticed during NotN: why aren't the Dreameater and Baku animated like the rest of the colosseum enemies?
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
Why doesn't the Coliseum have any music?
Why doesn't the Coliseum have any music?
BFEMrcM.png
How long does it take in actual lore for hatchlings to grow up into dragons? Does it depend on the breed? This is for accuracy in a story.
How long does it take in actual lore for hatchlings to grow up into dragons? Does it depend on the breed? This is for accuracy in a story.
2PeYDZ0.png2sUJOiW.pngei6Xo3k.pngBJ95k75.pngQasyH6n.png
I wonder... (dunno if anyone's put this up, so I'll put this question up anyway)
When Tundra fight, and yes, it can happen, do they fight similar to hippos? just open their powerful jaws and let their canines show (initially) as a bluff.... then really get into a fight if either one won't let up?
I wonder... (dunno if anyone's put this up, so I'll put this question up anyway)
When Tundra fight, and yes, it can happen, do they fight similar to hippos? just open their powerful jaws and let their canines show (initially) as a bluff.... then really get into a fight if either one won't let up?
Lichtdrache.gif
Will Space Dad notice us again?
Will Space Dad notice us again?
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
Will there ever be more levels added to the coliseum like what has been done with Baldwin by adding new levels? I feel like it would be convenient to accommodate new venues in the future if the plan is to still have 2 venues per flight. Or had this idea been changed?
Will there ever be more levels added to the coliseum like what has been done with Baldwin by adding new levels? I feel like it would be convenient to accommodate new venues in the future if the plan is to still have 2 venues per flight. Or had this idea been changed?
4xTBSTZ.png
Don't know if its ever been asked but...if you could create a twelfth flight what would it be called and why?
Don't know if its ever been asked but...if you could create a twelfth flight what would it be called and why?
wZG5vCf.png0uFXXRL.pnguZHLDnb.png
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 195 196