Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 195 196
Will we ever have another shot at getting the comic vista? I missed the first one ... :c
Will we ever have another shot at getting the comic vista? I missed the first one ... :c
when do you guys decide a breed is finally ready for release?is it when all the apparel and genes are finished?
when do you guys decide a breed is finally ready for release?is it when all the apparel and genes are finished?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Will we get a dragon breed that resembles a desert lizard?

I love the bogsneaks, and I know you have many dragons backstage that you are making apparel for. I's just that a desert drake or a sea serpent would be really awesomehype! That is, if you can make them meet the "dragon requirements" of wings and legs.
Will we get a dragon breed that resembles a desert lizard?

I love the bogsneaks, and I know you have many dragons backstage that you are making apparel for. I's just that a desert drake or a sea serpent would be really awesomehype! That is, if you can make them meet the "dragon requirements" of wings and legs.
69897299.png83063827.png83063830.png83191927.png
I've been waiting to ask this Very Important Question.

So, you know how in our world, lion and tigers can crossbreed and make ligers and tigons, right? In Sornieth, could intrepid animal-keeping dragons cross a floron and a foo? Could there be a Tigerlily Florfoo? (Tigerblood Foo + Lilium Floron cross)
I've been waiting to ask this Very Important Question.

So, you know how in our world, lion and tigers can crossbreed and make ligers and tigons, right? In Sornieth, could intrepid animal-keeping dragons cross a floron and a foo? Could there be a Tigerlily Florfoo? (Tigerblood Foo + Lilium Floron cross)
aQTk6ad.png
gonna keep asking this until its answered or the staff asks me to 1v1 them behind tims at 4am

Why wouldn't it be possible for two dragons in your lair to have the same familiar? Lore wise? We see (coli) familiars hanging out in pairs and groups all the time so why not in lairs as well?
gonna keep asking this until its answered or the staff asks me to 1v1 them behind tims at 4am

Why wouldn't it be possible for two dragons in your lair to have the same familiar? Lore wise? We see (coli) familiars hanging out in pairs and groups all the time so why not in lairs as well?
sjinFBA.gif 32579860.png lightshieldr.png
I know the Dragon Share week for NOTN wasn't canon, but is it possible for Nocturnes to keep their individual behaviors and avoid the urge to mimic others, like the ones featured in that prompt?
I know the Dragon Share week for NOTN wasn't canon, but is it possible for Nocturnes to keep their individual behaviors and avoid the urge to mimic others, like the ones featured in that prompt?
QYzhmAi.png
Which deity is the most powerful? Like, if they were all in a war against each other who would have the highest chance of winning?
Which deity is the most powerful? Like, if they were all in a war against each other who would have the highest chance of winning?
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Hello !

I apologize for my bad English and if the question has already been asked! > // <

Is the dragons have a different body temperature? Even if the reptiles are cold-blooded animals, I wondered if those of FR's dragons have a positive temperature, or negative?
Or even if they have warm blood?

Thanks !
Hello !

I apologize for my bad English and if the question has already been asked! > // <

Is the dragons have a different body temperature? Even if the reptiles are cold-blooded animals, I wondered if those of FR's dragons have a positive temperature, or negative?
Or even if they have warm blood?

Thanks !
It says that the Earth Flight treasures gemstones in their description. Are there any gemstones that dragons know of that don't exist in our universe? And how can gemstones grow on familiars?
It says that the Earth Flight treasures gemstones in their description. Are there any gemstones that dragons know of that don't exist in our universe? And how can gemstones grow on familiars?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 195 196