Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 195 196
Will there be any more lore on Emperors soon? I would really love for them to have more of a light since they are only known by people who dig in the encyclopedia, yet "Are one of the few creatures that may draw the gods from their shrines and onto a battlefield."
Mabye an event, or an item thats Imp only to give it more heads? :D
Will there be any more lore on Emperors soon? I would really love for them to have more of a light since they are only known by people who dig in the encyclopedia, yet "Are one of the few creatures that may draw the gods from their shrines and onto a battlefield."
Mabye an event, or an item thats Imp only to give it more heads? :D
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
We've seen a few post now about old venues being brought in line with the new ones - what exactly does that mean? Are you aiming for all venues to have 24+ enemies, and over a hundred different packs? Or are you just wanting to update the older background artwork? A curious mind that helps record coliseum stats wants to know how much potential work there is ahead...
We've seen a few post now about old venues being brought in line with the new ones - what exactly does that mean? Are you aiming for all venues to have 24+ enemies, and over a hundred different packs? Or are you just wanting to update the older background artwork? A curious mind that helps record coliseum stats wants to know how much potential work there is ahead...
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
How do you go about designing a new dragon breed ? Like, do you go through and design all the apparel for it, or do you start with genes ? Colors ?
How do you go about designing a new dragon breed ? Like, do you go through and design all the apparel for it, or do you start with genes ? Colors ?
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Aequorin

Psst, I think that might be a typo!
Quote:
Feathers streamed in 2013 may not have the file setup, style guide, and artwork may not be up to snuff for the type of apparel releases we do today.

Souldn't it be "Features"?

And while I'm here, here's a question:

Are thr dieties supposed to be more active, but due to short time the admins don't have the time to do so? Perhaps It would be nice to hire (secretly) people to make them more active? It's sad to see them being so... absent.
@Aequorin

Psst, I think that might be a typo!
Quote:
Feathers streamed in 2013 may not have the file setup, style guide, and artwork may not be up to snuff for the type of apparel releases we do today.

Souldn't it be "Features"?

And while I'm here, here's a question:

Are thr dieties supposed to be more active, but due to short time the admins don't have the time to do so? Perhaps It would be nice to hire (secretly) people to make them more active? It's sad to see them being so... absent.
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
I've noticed that the 1st Anniversary Cakes sometimes crop up with Crim. Are there plans to re-release these cakes? She does not ask for any other retired items.
I've noticed that the 1st Anniversary Cakes sometimes crop up with Crim. Are there plans to re-release these cakes? She does not ask for any other retired items.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
Can there maybe be a way to trade in old festival apperal we already have or don't want for gems, treasure or a prismatic token?
Can there maybe be a way to trade in old festival apperal we already have or don't want for gems, treasure or a prismatic token?
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
Why does it take so long to answer questions on this thread? It's updated (maybe, if we're lucky) once a month; generally, this would mean a good portion of the questions posed may no longer be relevant. It also makes it seem--to me, at least--that the staff doesn't consider the concerns of the community to be that pertinent or deserving of an answer. It also discourages others from asking questions because the Q&A is open for such a long time that their question gets buried under dozens of others. So, really, why isn't someone tasked to do this specifically for just one day, every other week? It may seem like an "impossible" task given the general schedule of releases, but it seems like far less of a task than to go through questions from a month's (or more's) worth of questions.
Why does it take so long to answer questions on this thread? It's updated (maybe, if we're lucky) once a month; generally, this would mean a good portion of the questions posed may no longer be relevant. It also makes it seem--to me, at least--that the staff doesn't consider the concerns of the community to be that pertinent or deserving of an answer. It also discourages others from asking questions because the Q&A is open for such a long time that their question gets buried under dozens of others. So, really, why isn't someone tasked to do this specifically for just one day, every other week? It may seem like an "impossible" task given the general schedule of releases, but it seems like far less of a task than to go through questions from a month's (or more's) worth of questions.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
I haven't been playing for long, so forgive me if I sound severely dumb, but, is there a thread or otherwise where we can report glitches or bugs?
I haven't been playing for long, so forgive me if I sound severely dumb, but, is there a thread or otherwise where we can report glitches or bugs?
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
We already know that they call Mirrors four-eyes but what are the beastclan's words for all the dragon breeds?
We already know that they call Mirrors four-eyes but what are the beastclan's words for all the dragon breeds?
qCJC5AV.png
Are there any plans to change lair organization, and perhaps add lair tabs, in the future?
Are there any plans to change lair organization, and perhaps add lair tabs, in the future?
S1RYPFw.png
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 195 196