Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 127 128
Color range search. My life will be complete.
Color range search. My life will be complete.
Yesss colour range searches!
Excited for this update :D
Yesss colour range searches!
Excited for this update :D
+8hrs to flight rising time
Question...Relist auctions. It can only show the last 14 expired auctions, which is fine, but do these "expire" after a given amount of time if you don't fill up with newer expired auctions? Will I come back after a week to find all my relist options cleared out?
Question...Relist auctions. It can only show the last 14 expired auctions, which is fine, but do these "expire" after a given amount of time if you don't fill up with newer expired auctions? Will I come back after a week to find all my relist options cleared out?
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
GLORIOUS. BEAUTIFUL. AMAZING. WONDERFUL.

I really can't wait!
GLORIOUS. BEAUTIFUL. AMAZING. WONDERFUL.

I really can't wait!
QdaBiJf.png
Hello, I have a few questions! :)
How will private auctions be different from crossroads exchanges with other players? What purpose will they serve?

Will searching for specific patterns in dragons (XXX, XXY, etc) alter the value or speed at which these dragons sell? For example since they can be easily found, could their value go down?

And lastly, will flight-wide auctions change dominance in any way? I'm having a little trouble wrapping my head around what's going to be different!

Thank you!
Hello, I have a few questions! :)
How will private auctions be different from crossroads exchanges with other players? What purpose will they serve?

Will searching for specific patterns in dragons (XXX, XXY, etc) alter the value or speed at which these dragons sell? For example since they can be easily found, could their value go down?

And lastly, will flight-wide auctions change dominance in any way? I'm having a little trouble wrapping my head around what's going to be different!

Thank you!
treasure_tips.gif gem_buy.gif
Also how many ranges can we select at once? Your example has 2 (charcoal to lapis and mint to chartreuse) but could we potentially have more? Is there a limit?
Also how many ranges can we select at once? Your example has 2 (charcoal to lapis and mint to chartreuse) but could we potentially have more? Is there a limit?
tgTY.png
My question is about selling items in stacks- you have updated it so that we can see the price per item in a stack when buying (thank you for that, it was very much needed!!), but is there any way to LIST items in a stack by per-item prices?

For example if I wanted to list a stack of 99 java sparrows as a stack, but priced per-item, is there a way to enter that individual price per item when listing it, and have the system come up with the list price for a stack?
My question is about selling items in stacks- you have updated it so that we can see the price per item in a stack when buying (thank you for that, it was very much needed!!), but is there any way to LIST items in a stack by per-item prices?

For example if I wanted to list a stack of 99 java sparrows as a stack, but priced per-item, is there a way to enter that individual price per item when listing it, and have the system come up with the list price for a stack?
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
[quote name="GwiazCo" date=2017-02-09 09:18:33] For the multi-select, is there a limit to how many things we can select? Like there over a hundred colors, so could we select twenty of them or is there a limit of only 4? and by twenty colors I'm not referring to a range, but all the colors are separate and spread out on the wheel. [/quote] @GwiazCo We are not imposing a hard limit at the moment. If we do add a limit in the future, it will be for performance reasons, and will likely be larger than four.
GwiazCo wrote on 2017-02-09:
For the multi-select, is there a limit to how many things we can select? Like there over a hundred colors, so could we select twenty of them or is there a limit of only 4? and by twenty colors I'm not referring to a range, but all the colors are separate and spread out on the wheel.

@GwiazCo

We are not imposing a hard limit at the moment. If we do add a limit in the future, it will be for performance reasons, and will likely be larger than four.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
This looks wonderful and solves so many issues, thank you very much!

I've got a question - do you have an approximate date yet when the new AH will be coming? Are we talking about within the next few weeks, or a couple of months, or longer than that?
This looks wonderful and solves so many issues, thank you very much!

I've got a question - do you have an approximate date yet when the new AH will be coming? Are we talking about within the next few weeks, or a couple of months, or longer than that?
k9A6iCy.png
Amazing job! I can't wait! :D
Amazing job! I can't wait! :D
eirika_greatlord_sword.gif+3 fr timeephraim_greatlord_lance.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 127 128