Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 127 128
Wow! Good job! This looks like it will be so much more efficient :)
Wow! Good job! This looks like it will be so much more efficient :)
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
This is the best thing ive ever seen in my life
This is the best thing ive ever seen in my life
2cf2tet.png
YAY GOOD
YAY GOOD
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
This is absolutely fantastic! Thank you!!
This is absolutely fantastic! Thank you!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
I understand AH revamp receipts will be the same as what we have now, but is it possible for the receipts from private auctions show more detailed information like current CR receipts? Knowing the name of the buyer/seller is needed for things like public buys and raffles.
I understand AH revamp receipts will be the same as what we have now, but is it possible for the receipts from private auctions show more detailed information like current CR receipts? Knowing the name of the buyer/seller is needed for things like public buys and raffles.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Bless the multi-select!!! Finding dragons will be MUCH easier now <3
Bless the multi-select!!! Finding dragons will be MUCH easier now <3
a9ff27769f.png
I've been waiting for this for forever! I'm so freaking excited! No more cluttered inboxes! A collect-all currency thing! A colour range search option! All my dreams have come true!
I've been waiting for this for forever! I'm so freaking excited! No more cluttered inboxes! A collect-all currency thing! A colour range search option! All my dreams have come true!
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
This update can't come quick enough
This update can't come quick enough
[quote name="marropo" date=2017-02-09 09:16:01] My only questions: Will it be possible to exclude genes, G1s, XYX type dragons, or numbers in the ID search? Also, any chance of seeing colors grouped into preset ranges (reds, blues, greyscale etc.) for quicker searching? More of a pain to code I'm sure but every click it saves is huge, esp. for people with dexterity / mobility issues like myself. [/quote] @marropo Unfortunately is not going to be an "exclusion" feature for multi-select at launch. You can simulate exclusion by selecting every other option, but that is a lot of effort. The generation search however does however let you exclude Gen1 dragons already. There are not concrete plans for a simplified color range selection system but that is something we can investigate.
marropo wrote on 2017-02-09:
My only questions: Will it be possible to exclude genes, G1s, XYX type dragons, or numbers in the ID search? Also, any chance of seeing colors grouped into preset ranges (reds, blues, greyscale etc.) for quicker searching? More of a pain to code I'm sure but every click it saves is huge, esp. for people with dexterity / mobility issues like myself.

@marropo

Unfortunately is not going to be an "exclusion" feature for multi-select at launch. You can simulate exclusion by selecting every other option, but that is a lot of effort. The generation search however does however let you exclude Gen1 dragons already.

There are not concrete plans for a simplified color range selection system but that is something we can investigate.

Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Oh hallelujah! This looks fabulous and I can't wait for it to be implemented! :D
Oh hallelujah! This looks fabulous and I can't wait for it to be implemented! :D
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 127 128