Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I always feel lowkey bad when I exalt
1 2 3
dragons I buy just to see if they'll work with the accent I have. I don't even level them or anything. Just frown and exalt. Rinse and repeat until I find The One. Kind of a waste of a pretty dragon tbh, but I'd also feel like an *** if I resold the dragons. Ya feel? I'm totally pro-exalting for profit and stuff, but I never spend time in the coli, so it really is just a matter of "I hope this one works w the accent."

The worst part is when people PM you .5 seconds after you buy the dragon, and tell you how glad they are that the dragon found a home. Like sweats. Sorry, my dude, but mi casa is not gonna be your dragon's home.
dragons I buy just to see if they'll work with the accent I have. I don't even level them or anything. Just frown and exalt. Rinse and repeat until I find The One. Kind of a waste of a pretty dragon tbh, but I'd also feel like an *** if I resold the dragons. Ya feel? I'm totally pro-exalting for profit and stuff, but I never spend time in the coli, so it really is just a matter of "I hope this one works w the accent."

The worst part is when people PM you .5 seconds after you buy the dragon, and tell you how glad they are that the dragon found a home. Like sweats. Sorry, my dude, but mi casa is not gonna be your dragon's home.
you can also offer to 'sell' it back to them before exalting, or even at a discount since you'd only get about 2.5kt for exalting without selling.

"Hi! I changed my mind about buying your dragon! Did you want them back for 5kt or should I exalt them?"

something like that.
you can also offer to 'sell' it back to them before exalting, or even at a discount since you'd only get about 2.5kt for exalting without selling.

"Hi! I changed my mind about buying your dragon! Did you want them back for 5kt or should I exalt them?"

something like that.
FR time +2
@FauxFox

I'm kinda weird about dragons just hanging out in my lair whilst waiting on other people. If they don't serve a purpose then they can't stay. It's a quick turnaround mostly. Plus, I don't care about the money. RIP. lmao I already have to pretend that I don't have two mirrors on my second page because they don't fit into my lair, but I need them to pop out a certain kind of kid. They're my Unwelcome Guests that have their bags packed to be kicked out the moment, I get what I need from them.

tl;dr - I get to antsy about dragons hanging around in my lair. Having more than 15 dragons for longer than a few minutes bugs me. lol
@FauxFox

I'm kinda weird about dragons just hanging out in my lair whilst waiting on other people. If they don't serve a purpose then they can't stay. It's a quick turnaround mostly. Plus, I don't care about the money. RIP. lmao I already have to pretend that I don't have two mirrors on my second page because they don't fit into my lair, but I need them to pop out a certain kind of kid. They're my Unwelcome Guests that have their bags packed to be kicked out the moment, I get what I need from them.

tl;dr - I get to antsy about dragons hanging around in my lair. Having more than 15 dragons for longer than a few minutes bugs me. lol
@liteweaver

it's an honour to the dragon, treat it as you leveled them up so they can serve the deities better, the higher the level, the more skilled :]!

i resell dergs now and then, but mostly genones, often i just exalt :S

(and i also hate the pm thing, i only do it if they gene it up or give it pretty clothing etc

edit: if you do exalt it, dont forget you did buy it. its your dragon, if the owner is to gawk at you about it, block em.
@liteweaver

it's an honour to the dragon, treat it as you leveled them up so they can serve the deities better, the higher the level, the more skilled :]!

i resell dergs now and then, but mostly genones, often i just exalt :S

(and i also hate the pm thing, i only do it if they gene it up or give it pretty clothing etc

edit: if you do exalt it, dont forget you did buy it. its your dragon, if the owner is to gawk at you about it, block em.
xulc4O8.png
@liteweaver
Hum... If you have some extra time/ patience you can throw them in that week's Dom raffle... Raffle receivers love to get low levels, are usually pretty fast (usually less than 5-10 min) and they will probably level at least some of them before exalting.

Or at least throw it back in the AH... An adult for less than 5k is not going to last more than 2 minutes xD
@liteweaver
Hum... If you have some extra time/ patience you can throw them in that week's Dom raffle... Raffle receivers love to get low levels, are usually pretty fast (usually less than 5-10 min) and they will probably level at least some of them before exalting.

Or at least throw it back in the AH... An adult for less than 5k is not going to last more than 2 minutes xD
mUhOEDF.png ......................... ........................ ...................... ........... . . . . . . .
[quote]5 seconds after you buy the dragon, and tell you how glad they are that the dragon found a home. Like sweats[/quote] i have found you seriously i buy cheap dragons to exalt... And then i get a msg from the seller "thanks for giving ____ a new home" craP then i feel obliged to keep the kiddo for a few days
Quote:
5 seconds after you buy the dragon, and tell you how glad they are that the dragon found a home. Like sweats

i have found you

seriously i buy cheap dragons to exalt...
And then i get a msg from the seller
"thanks for giving ____ a new home"
craP
then i feel obliged to keep the kiddo for a few days
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
@liteweaver I usually scry the dragon as an adult, save the image, and save the transparent image of the accent that comes up in the pop up thing. Then I use my photo editor app to overlay the accent and see if I like it!

Then you don't have to buy it first to see if you like the derg, but it is a bit of work.
@liteweaver I usually scry the dragon as an adult, save the image, and save the transparent image of the accent that comes up in the pop up thing. Then I use my photo editor app to overlay the accent and see if I like it!

Then you don't have to buy it first to see if you like the derg, but it is a bit of work.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Just FYI, you can preview any accent on any dragon without purchasing it (unless you're on mobile I guess)! All you need is the accent's ID number, the dragon's ID number, and this link: [code]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/skins_preview.php?i=ACCENTID&d=DRAGONID[/code] (If you lose it, just preview any accent on any dragon and open the image in a new tab.) This is not to say you're doing anything bad, but, you know, might as well save a little money :)
Just FYI, you can preview any accent on any dragon without purchasing it (unless you're on mobile I guess)! All you need is the accent's ID number, the dragon's ID number, and this link:
Code:
http://flightrising.com/image_generators/skins_preview.php?i=ACCENTID&d=DRAGONID
(If you lose it, just preview any accent on any dragon and open the image in a new tab.)

This is not to say you're doing anything bad, but, you know, might as well save a little money :)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@afterbrain

Considering that my flight is a Dom Powerhouse, that is a good idea. Thanks! I don't plan on buying anyone new for a long while, but next time I'll remember that.

@mPhish
LMAO. i'm a low effort player that's usually on mobile. I applaud you for doing all of that though.

@sQld
mobile. RIP. I'm on desktop maybe once a week for 5 minutes.
thanks though!!
@afterbrain

Considering that my flight is a Dom Powerhouse, that is a good idea. Thanks! I don't plan on buying anyone new for a long while, but next time I'll remember that.

@mPhish
LMAO. i'm a low effort player that's usually on mobile. I applaud you for doing all of that though.

@sQld
mobile. RIP. I'm on desktop maybe once a week for 5 minutes.
thanks though!!
Is getting PMed after buying a dragon normal? I've never had it happen and it would annoy me that the previous owner was making things weird.
Is getting PMed after buying a dragon normal? I've never had it happen and it would annoy me that the previous owner was making things weird.
1 2 3