Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's all moving too fast
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111
[quote name="BaldwinBogsneak" date=2017-01-31 10:15:35] [quote name="Dreamnorn" date=2017-01-31 10:11:09] [quote name="WillowThorn" date=2017-01-31 10:02:35] SOMEONE WRITE FANFIC [/quote] [b](This is short because I have class in a few minutes BUT PLEASE ENJOY THIS CRAPSTERPIECE)[/b] Pinkerton fidgeted with the corsage, glaring daggers into it. [i]Control yourself,[/i] he thought. [i]You're a strong, independent Tundra and you don't care what he thinks. So what if he doesn't like your gift? That would only prove he's a fool.[/i] He thought this, but couldn't bring himself to believe it. The way Baldwin would eloquently describe the merits of alchemy as an art, the way his eyes glimmered every time something grand and mysterious emerged from the pot, the way he'd diligently polish the shimmering pearl that once embodied his very soul... what sort of fool could embody all these wonderful things? At the moment, Baldwin was talking to a young Guardian who brought some twigs to melt in the cauldron. Now was Pinkerton's chance. Seeing that there was no line to grab an item he plundered from his irresponsible hoarder of a sister (seriously, she even hoards [i]unborn children what the hell[/i]), he flung himself towards Baldwin's shelf and set the little daisy corsage atop the beautiful pearl. Baldwin turned his head to look around. But it was too late -- Pinkerton had fled, and all that remained was a mysterious corsage and a note that said "From [s]Pinkerton[/s] Tinkerpun, your secret admirer who you most certainly don't know in real life." [/quote] @Dreamnorm [i]Something like that.[/i] [/quote] i cannot unsee
BaldwinBogsneak wrote on 2017-01-31:
Dreamnorn wrote on 2017-01-31:
WillowThorn wrote on 2017-01-31:
SOMEONE WRITE FANFIC

(This is short because I have class in a few minutes BUT PLEASE ENJOY THIS CRAPSTERPIECE)

Pinkerton fidgeted with the corsage, glaring daggers into it. Control yourself, he thought. You're a strong, independent Tundra and you don't care what he thinks. So what if he doesn't like your gift? That would only prove he's a fool.

He thought this, but couldn't bring himself to believe it. The way Baldwin would eloquently describe the merits of alchemy as an art, the way his eyes glimmered every time something grand and mysterious emerged from the pot, the way he'd diligently polish the shimmering pearl that once embodied his very soul... what sort of fool could embody all these wonderful things?

At the moment, Baldwin was talking to a young Guardian who brought some twigs to melt in the cauldron. Now was Pinkerton's chance. Seeing that there was no line to grab an item he plundered from his irresponsible hoarder of a sister (seriously, she even hoards unborn children what the hell), he flung himself towards Baldwin's shelf and set the little daisy corsage atop the beautiful pearl.

Baldwin turned his head to look around. But it was too late -- Pinkerton had fled, and all that remained was a mysterious corsage and a note that said "From Pinkerton Tinkerpun, your secret admirer who you most certainly don't know in real life."
@Dreamnorm

Something like that.

i cannot unsee
HINT FOR VALENTINES DAY
HINT FOR VALENTINES DAY
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
OK BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CRIM FINDS OUT ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
[quote name="@Wistral" date=2017-01-31 13:22:08] OK BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CRIM FINDS OUT ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP [/quote] [s]She already knows; all of those unintelligible paper scraps are Pinkerton's attempts at love letters and/or love poetry.[/s] [size=1]I'm glad so many of you are "enjoying" that fanfic lmao I wrote it in four literal minutes.
@Wistral wrote on 2017-01-31:

She already knows; all of those unintelligible paper scraps are Pinkerton's attempts at love letters and/or love poetry.

I'm glad so many of you are "enjoying" that fanfic lmao I wrote it in four literal minutes.
[quote name="Wistral" date=2017-01-31 13:22:08] OK BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CRIM FINDS OUT ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP [/quote] She gets overly excited and showers the new couple in gifts (read: junk) Pinkerton's all grumpy now that he has even MORE junk to try and give away while Baldwin is amused (he ends up using a lot of it as transmution material)
Wistral wrote on 2017-01-31:
She gets overly excited and showers the new couple in gifts (read: junk)
Pinkerton's all grumpy now that he has even MORE junk to try and give away while Baldwin is amused (he ends up using a lot of it as transmution material)
PDatEEs.png
[quote name="@Dreamnorn" date=2017-01-31 13:24:18] [quote name="@/Wistral" date=2017-01-31 13:22:08] OK BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CRIM FINDS OUT ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP [/quote] [s]She already knows; all of those unintelligible paper scraps are Pinkerton's attempts at love letters and/or love poetry.[/s] [size=1]I'm glad so many of you are "enjoying" that fanfic lmao I wrote it in four literal minutes. [/quote] "Pink, what's this?" Pinkerton froze in place. [i]Did she find out about that pile of junk? She's gonna be so mad at me...[/i] "Ah, i-it's nothin-" Crim was staring a crumpled piece of paper, and Pinkerton suddenly remembered late nights of longing for that green bogsneak, his dorky glasses, dumb carelessness, and how he got when science was introduced to the conversation- everything about Baldwin was lovely to him. And his sister was reading one of many poems, songs and letters- all well thought out and reread, but never sent. He wasn't surprised when a familiar grin tugged at the corners of her mouth as she read her brother's heart, on torn paper and messy pencil. ----- heck
@Dreamnorn wrote on 2017-01-31:
@/Wistral wrote on 2017-01-31:

She already knows; all of those unintelligible paper scraps are Pinkerton's attempts at love letters and/or love poetry.

I'm glad so many of you are "enjoying" that fanfic lmao I wrote it in four literal minutes.

"Pink, what's this?"

Pinkerton froze in place. Did she find out about that pile of junk? She's gonna be so mad at me...
"Ah, i-it's nothin-"

Crim was staring a crumpled piece of paper, and Pinkerton suddenly remembered late nights of longing for that green bogsneak, his dorky glasses, dumb carelessness, and how he got when science was introduced to the conversation- everything about Baldwin was lovely to him.

And his sister was reading one of many poems, songs and letters- all well thought out and reread, but never sent. He wasn't surprised when a familiar grin tugged at the corners of her mouth as she read her brother's heart, on torn paper and messy pencil.

heck
[quote name="@Wistral" date=2017-01-31 13:37:13] [quote name="@/Dreamnorn" date=2017-01-31 13:24:18] [quote name="@/Wistral" date=2017-01-31 13:22:08] OK BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CRIM FINDS OUT ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP [/quote] [s]She already knows; all of those unintelligible paper scraps are Pinkerton's attempts at love letters and/or love poetry.[/s] [size=1]I'm glad so many of you are "enjoying" that fanfic lmao I wrote it in four literal minutes. [/quote] "Pink, what's this?" Pinkerton froze in place. [i]Did she find out about that pile of junk? She's gonna be so mad at me...[/i] "Ah, i-it's nothin-" Crim was staring a crumpled piece of paper, and Pinkerton suddenly remembered late nights of longing for that green bogsneak, his dorky glasses, dumb carelessness, and how he got when science was introduced to the conversation- everything about Baldwin was lovely to him. And his sister was reading one of many poems, songs and letters- all well thought out and reread, but never sent. He wasn't surprised when a familiar grin tugged at the corners of her mouth as she read her brother's heart, on torn paper and messy pencil. ----- heck [/quote] [img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/136/315/677.png[/img] Absolutely beautiful. [s]I'm enthralled you wrote this omg it's so good.[/s]
@Wistral wrote on 2017-01-31:
@/Dreamnorn wrote on 2017-01-31:
@/Wistral wrote on 2017-01-31:

"Pink, what's this?"

Pinkerton froze in place. Did she find out about that pile of junk? She's gonna be so mad at me...
"Ah, i-it's nothin-"

Crim was staring a crumpled piece of paper, and Pinkerton suddenly remembered late nights of longing for that green bogsneak, his dorky glasses, dumb carelessness, and how he got when science was introduced to the conversation- everything about Baldwin was lovely to him.

And his sister was reading one of many poems, songs and letters- all well thought out and reread, but never sent. He wasn't surprised when a familiar grin tugged at the corners of her mouth as she read her brother's heart, on torn paper and messy pencil.

heck

677.png

Absolutely beautiful. I'm enthralled you wrote this omg it's so good.
[quote name="Mediscoot" date=2017-01-31 06:42:13] @May [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/195d6d3564dc20d7559b7255fadc68f1/tumblr_oknfh9y50a1s79fpho1_500.png[/img][/center] My hand slipped -is promptly kicked from FR- [/quote] I literally started clapping irl
Mediscoot wrote on 2017-01-31:
@May
tumblr_oknfh9y50a1s79fpho1_500.png
My hand slipped

-is promptly kicked from FR-
I literally started clapping irl
[quote name="@Dreamnorn" date=2017-01-31 13:40:17] -snip- [img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/136/315/677.png[/img] Absolutely beautiful. [s]I'm enthralled you wrote this omg it's so good.[/s] [/quote] ^my reaction to your marvelous fanfic, thank you for turning the idea of an awkward, shy Pinkerton into a fic ;o;
@Dreamnorn wrote on 2017-01-31:
-snip-

677.png

Absolutely beautiful. I'm enthralled you wrote this omg it's so good.

^my reaction to your marvelous fanfic, thank you for turning the idea of an awkward, shy Pinkerton into a fic ;o;
Pinkerton I am so sorry if you find this thread.
Pinkerton I am so sorry if you find this thread.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111