Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RNG] this is now a lucky thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164
[quote name="Leopardmask" date=2016-12-07 11:03:04] *adds luck to thread* [item=contrast rogue trousers] [/quote]Only '90's kids remember.
Leopardmask wrote on 2016-12-07:
*adds luck to thread*
Contrast Rogue Trousers
Only '90's kids remember.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[quote name="Parda" date=2016-12-07 11:06:50] [quote name="Leopardmask" date=2016-12-07 11:03:04] *adds luck to thread* [item=contrast rogue trousers] [/quote]Only '90's kids remember. [/quote] oh Mighty Booty Pants of Infinite Luck, help us all!
Parda wrote on 2016-12-07:
Leopardmask wrote on 2016-12-07:
*adds luck to thread*
Contrast Rogue Trousers
Only '90's kids remember.
oh Mighty Booty Pants of Infinite Luck, help us all!
earthshieldl.png
Oh, so that's where my luck has been all this time! I'm hopelessly trying to get a specific vista from coli. And the last time I got an egg from coli was... Flameforger's 2014, I believe. :')

*sets camp in thread, places nets to catch luck*
Oh, so that's where my luck has been all this time! I'm hopelessly trying to get a specific vista from coli. And the last time I got an egg from coli was... Flameforger's 2014, I believe. :')

*sets camp in thread, places nets to catch luck*
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
Woah, congrats! :O I found an egg and a vista during Rockbreaker's, but not both at the same time. That's incredibly lucky!
Woah, congrats! :O I found an egg and a vista during Rockbreaker's, but not both at the same time. That's incredibly lucky!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
LUCK FOR THE COLI TEAM OFF TO THE SCORCHED FOREST
LUCK FOR THE COLI TEAM OFF TO THE SCORCHED FOREST
CEmLHw4.gif
i actually got a plague egg during my first round of scavenging today so I SHALL SPREAD MY LUCK
i actually got a plague egg during my first round of scavenging today so I SHALL SPREAD MY LUCK
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
If I ever get time to grind maybe I will have some luck. I was bad and bought a bunch of stuff lately
If I ever get time to grind maybe I will have some luck. I was bad and bought a bunch of stuff lately
*rubs thread* may you bring luck to everyone, little thread <3
*rubs thread* may you bring luck to everyone, little thread <3
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo2_500.png
Augite Protector from Pinkerton, go to gather, Melon Marzal. The dailies have been kind.
Augite Protector from Pinkerton, go to gather, Melon Marzal. The dailies have been kind.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
*rubs thread*

About a few days ago, I got my first 5 egg nest.
*rubs thread*

About a few days ago, I got my first 5 egg nest.
RXOvIvB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164