Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [QUIZ] Which Dragon Breed Are You?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55
hm, i got spiral.
weird, i have none in my lair lol
hm, i got spiral.
weird, i have none in my lair lol
Z3Lt3uB.png
I got a Pearlcatcher! Certainly not what I was expecting, though it fits I suppose, except my deadly sin is DEFINITELY wrath, not pride (well, maybe a mix XD)
I got a Pearlcatcher! Certainly not what I was expecting, though it fits I suppose, except my deadly sin is DEFINITELY wrath, not pride (well, maybe a mix XD)
Akhilleus.gif
I got Imperial, and the write-up suits me really well. Well, I was already fond of them.
I got Imperial, and the write-up suits me really well. Well, I was already fond of them.
1cskOS9.png
Coatl.

Think I technically tied with a lot of them according to the results, but fire birbsnek is pretty nice!
Coatl.

Think I technically tied with a lot of them according to the results, but fire birbsnek is pretty nice!
I got Imperial! That's funny because my dragonsona is an Imperial. Look at her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3101994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31020/3101994_350.png[/img] [/url]
I got Imperial! That's funny because my dragonsona is an Imperial. Look at her!

3101994_350.png
VGxuHXT.png
Fae! Whcih is the breed of my progen. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86714/8671395_350.png[/img]
Fae! Whcih is the breed of my progen.
8671395_350.png
T3TuubO.png
on the worst quality question, I was just going through and eventually gave up because where is the "everything" option.

I got imperial.
A lot of people say I'm a spiral, though
on the worst quality question, I was just going through and eventually gave up because where is the "everything" option.

I got imperial.
A lot of people say I'm a spiral, though
1V5lI2H.png
I got a nocturne! I don't think I'm nearly as good at talking to people as nocturnes are though :p. Otherwise it's surprisingly relatable! (Why is "relatable" not a word in spellcheck?!?!)

Too bad I don't have any nocturnes in my lair. I kind of want to get one now!

EDIT: Oh! How rude of me, I forgot something very important.
@Nachtara I enjoyed the quiz a lot! It might have been short but it was really nice! I liked the background a lot too!
I got a nocturne! I don't think I'm nearly as good at talking to people as nocturnes are though :p. Otherwise it's surprisingly relatable! (Why is "relatable" not a word in spellcheck?!?!)

Too bad I don't have any nocturnes in my lair. I kind of want to get one now!

EDIT: Oh! How rude of me, I forgot something very important.
@Nachtara I enjoyed the quiz a lot! It might have been short but it was really nice! I liked the background a lot too!
I got guardian
I got guardian
1Wa1sIi.gif
Ha! I got Ridgeback although my answers put me all over the place as far as any particular breed goes so I guess the answers are weighted in some manner.

Fun quiz :D
Ha! I got Ridgeback although my answers put me all over the place as far as any particular breed goes so I guess the answers are weighted in some manner.

Fun quiz :D
30oPYgq.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55