Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [QUIZ] Which Dragon Breed Are You?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Got a coatl! Not only are they my favorite breed, but the description fits me rather well. d:

Nice quiz! /owo/
Got a coatl! Not only are they my favorite breed, but the description fits me rather well. d:

Nice quiz! /owo/
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@Nachtara

Very nice quiz! I like how you didn't make which answers corresponded to which breed obvious at ALL. That's a pretty good achievement since a lot of quizzes end up in that pitfall. If possible, could you elaborate on which alignment is which breed? I'd really like to know about how you chose, since I've tried to organize breeds by alignment before and it didn't work out 0u0

(I got ridgeback, my favourite breed!)
@Nachtara

Very nice quiz! I like how you didn't make which answers corresponded to which breed obvious at ALL. That's a pretty good achievement since a lot of quizzes end up in that pitfall. If possible, could you elaborate on which alignment is which breed? I'd really like to know about how you chose, since I've tried to organize breeds by alignment before and it didn't work out 0u0

(I got ridgeback, my favourite breed!)
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
- Earth Flight Best Flight
I got Skydancer! It's so true, I really am the mom friend. I even keep medical supplies* on me in case anyone gets hurt/sick.

*Band-Aids, Neosporin, painkillers, antacids, etc.
I got Skydancer! It's so true, I really am the mom friend. I even keep medical supplies* on me in case anyone gets hurt/sick.

*Band-Aids, Neosporin, painkillers, antacids, etc.
FeAvgNm.png
I am a little heartbroken I'm a tundra. I mean it SOUNDS right I just. *pets skychickens*

I think I tied with Coatl though. Tundra and coatl popped up the same number of times, followed by Bogsneaks and Guardians.
I am a little heartbroken I'm a tundra. I mean it SOUNDS right I just. *pets skychickens*

I think I tied with Coatl though. Tundra and coatl popped up the same number of times, followed by Bogsneaks and Guardians.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I got Tundra! Which, in retrospect, isn't all that unexpected lol.
I got Tundra! Which, in retrospect, isn't all that unexpected lol.
photofunky.gif
Mirror
Mirror
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Imperial! Though some of the questions I didn't really know what to answer ^^' (Specifically the alignment and heavenly virtue ones)
Imperial! Though some of the questions I didn't really know what to answer ^^' (Specifically the alignment and heavenly virtue ones)
tMGni6J.png
I got a Tundra! The description fits me pretty well.
I got a Tundra! The description fits me pretty well.
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
I got Tundra :D
I got Tundra :D
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
Im a wildclaw apparently
Im a wildclaw apparently
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55