Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Alfalfa Times- Information
1 2 3
Job Slot Thread

Don't worry, that title is definitly subject to change, this is just a new project I'm working on. The idea is to keep the players of FR posted on the latest happenings on the site. I know the moderators keep the front page decorated with upcoming events and such, but these articles are more for the common folk. Each week, I will post a page full of all sorts of information. This information could be simple tips and tricks to make your time here more profitable, or it could be advice on an advice column. I plan to host giveaways and hold contests, as well as write some riddles for players to solve for prizes. Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll be satisfied.

Now, I started this thread to see how many of you would like to subscribe to be a reader of these articles each week, as only players who are on the list can participate to win prizes or join giveaways. The fee to subscribe is 20kt. I know what you're thinking: "Wow, that sounds like a hefty price." Fear not, young one, you only have to pay once, and from then on you never need to send me a single bit of treasure. For all the prizes and dragons I plan to give away, it shouldn't be much trouble to pay the fee.

I'm starting this list right away because I want to see how many players decide to join me on this project. There will also be job slots to fill once development for the paper begins. If you have any interest in this project at all, ping me and I'll add you to the list.

Ping List:
@Arrakis
@CinnabarCobra
@IceOtter
@Jockey
@SilverOrb
@CharlieWeasleyy
@Eggod
@KittenFromHell
@Ravence
@Sunshining
@Mnkn10
@Eeyorelvr
@QuetzalQueen
@SariStar
@NeoWulf

Early Subscriptions:
@CEGAMischief
Job Slot Thread

Don't worry, that title is definitly subject to change, this is just a new project I'm working on. The idea is to keep the players of FR posted on the latest happenings on the site. I know the moderators keep the front page decorated with upcoming events and such, but these articles are more for the common folk. Each week, I will post a page full of all sorts of information. This information could be simple tips and tricks to make your time here more profitable, or it could be advice on an advice column. I plan to host giveaways and hold contests, as well as write some riddles for players to solve for prizes. Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll be satisfied.

Now, I started this thread to see how many of you would like to subscribe to be a reader of these articles each week, as only players who are on the list can participate to win prizes or join giveaways. The fee to subscribe is 20kt. I know what you're thinking: "Wow, that sounds like a hefty price." Fear not, young one, you only have to pay once, and from then on you never need to send me a single bit of treasure. For all the prizes and dragons I plan to give away, it shouldn't be much trouble to pay the fee.

I'm starting this list right away because I want to see how many players decide to join me on this project. There will also be job slots to fill once development for the paper begins. If you have any interest in this project at all, ping me and I'll add you to the list.

Ping List:
@Arrakis
@CinnabarCobra
@IceOtter
@Jockey
@SilverOrb
@CharlieWeasleyy
@Eggod
@KittenFromHell
@Ravence
@Sunshining
@Mnkn10
@Eeyorelvr
@QuetzalQueen
@SariStar
@NeoWulf

Early Subscriptions:
@CEGAMischief
Lmao I gave up on my dream :))
@alfalfa
ping list please!
@alfalfa
ping list please!
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@alfalfa Put me on the pinglist! i shouldnt have to scrape together 20kt should i
@alfalfa Put me on the pinglist! i shouldnt have to scrape together 20kt should i
4VUJBb.png
@CinnabarCobra Is it an unfair price? Do you think people would pay that?
@CinnabarCobra Is it an unfair price? Do you think people would pay that?
@alfalfa No, it's a great price! I'm just poor because I have no impulse control is all.
@alfalfa No, it's a great price! I'm just poor because I have no impulse control is all.
4VUJBb.png
@CinnabarCobra Oh xD alright. I have no impulse control either.
@CinnabarCobra Oh xD alright. I have no impulse control either.
@alfalfa pinglist please! If you end up needing help with anything I'd be happy to help c:
@alfalfa pinglist please! If you end up needing help with anything I'd be happy to help c:
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
@jockey Thank you! I'll add you right away!
@jockey Thank you! I'll add you right away!
@Alfalfa I'd like to be put on the ping list! Do I need to pay now, or when you officialy start?
@Alfalfa I'd like to be put on the ping list! Do I need to pay now, or when you officialy start?
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@CharlieWeasleyy Ah! Good to see you again! You can pay now if you'd for sure like to subscribe, the ping list is just for players who aren't quite sure yet. So, what'll it be?
@CharlieWeasleyy Ah! Good to see you again! You can pay now if you'd for sure like to subscribe, the ping list is just for players who aren't quite sure yet. So, what'll it be?
1 2 3