Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Legacy Challenge: Mercenary Makeover
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@ragingsea thanks! I'm really pleased so far. Sad I can't breed the siblings for profit (but then again, freaking lair space haha).

Waiting is the worst but I am excited to see what you come up with!!
@ragingsea thanks! I'm really pleased so far. Sad I can't breed the siblings for profit (but then again, freaking lair space haha).

Waiting is the worst but I am excited to see what you come up with!!
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary
| experimenting with XXY combinations galore |

|| i collect unusual triples!
|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag

Yeah, I just hope I get some good colors. I didn't realize how big the color range between the two were until after I bought them.
@sevdrag

Yeah, I just hope I get some good colors. I didn't realize how big the color range between the two were until after I bought them.
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
I am totally doing this ^^ [s]I will edit later with the starting dragon who will keep track of everything for me :3[/s] EDIT: and here she is! :D She's one I hatched on June 8th for the colorwheel, so I thought I'd use her as I am fond of her colors ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24304140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243042/24304140_350.png[/img] [/url]
I am totally doing this ^^ I will edit later with the starting dragon who will keep track of everything for me :3

EDIT: and here she is! :D She's one I hatched on June 8th for the colorwheel, so I thought I'd use her as I am fond of her colors ^^

24304140_350.png
Handful of Sprockets
*sigh* "You're going to make me say it, aren't you? FINE. I'm sorry I killed your wife. But in my defense, she jumped in front of my sword!"
Copper Gear
@ragingsea are you going for a specific color range or just a pretty combo?

@jakekitty awesome!! Can't wait to meet your progen.
@ragingsea are you going for a specific color range or just a pretty combo?

@jakekitty awesome!! Can't wait to meet your progen.
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag I don't want colors that clash to badly. I don't know about a color range though, maybe.
@sevdrag I don't want colors that clash to badly. I don't know about a color range though, maybe.
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
@ragingsea I know what I want in general, but haven't decided specifics yet -- I guess we have plenty of time to decide :p
@ragingsea I know what I want in general, but haven't decided specifics yet -- I guess we have plenty of time to decide :p
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag Yep, and then there is the deciding of the gened gen1 as well. Also, do you mind if I buy your first fae hatchling? I keep going back to look at him and am like 'I really want that dragon.' even though lair space.
@sevdrag Yep, and then there is the deciding of the gened gen1 as well. Also, do you mind if I buy your first fae hatchling? I keep going back to look at him and am like 'I really want that dragon.' even though lair space.

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
@ragingsea not at all!! I'm happy to see him go somewhere nice! I think he's up for 7K?
@ragingsea not at all!! I'm happy to see him go somewhere nice! I think he's up for 7K?
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag Thank you!
@sevdrag Thank you!

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
@jakekitty what lovely colors!

@ragingsea thanks, I'm glad he's somewhere nice!
@jakekitty what lovely colors!

@ragingsea thanks, I'm glad he's somewhere nice!
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30