Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 190 191
@fuwafuwa @Leopardmask @coolkid @Cadbury @LucarioLand @Hyracia @Grimverse @Katsha @LadyShizuko @dracocharky @EaterOfPie @Patch @jessywa @Crystal4180 @Solacea @Hawlucha @Omyrah @Kookaburra @Paperdragon337 @atropo @Nyrbee @GrumpyCatlover @Wolfadoodle @smokingponies @Comradical @Unthymely @Drakespeare @TheFirewalker @sarasnake99 @CheetahCat @Waterwave @TakanecW @JaranMarcel @Ragnarok42 @Book_Worm07 @Cipheres @PrismaticSkies @ClockworkEclipse @ATimeJumper @lilypaz @Maithax @shadowrwarrior @Interiu @InsidiousTurtle @Evermagical @Ookamisoulreaper @timeblitz @Sephora34 @paintedgalaxy @Vedis @Aquacoral @LordAlois @Queenfisher @Calibris @Brambleclaw4 @Pandakidpa @UnluckyFirefox @StormsAndWolves @LCice @Spyrie @ATimeJumper @VodkaGhosts @emmasquema @SpookyClockwork @StormyParakeet @o0cosmiclatte0o @dawnsong @stealthclaw @Yiqi @QueenSugar @Oranitha

Maze is back up and ready for round two if anyone wants to hop on!
@fuwafuwa @Leopardmask @coolkid @Cadbury @LucarioLand @Hyracia @Grimverse @Katsha @LadyShizuko @dracocharky @EaterOfPie @Patch @jessywa @Crystal4180 @Solacea @Hawlucha @Omyrah @Kookaburra @Paperdragon337 @atropo @Nyrbee @GrumpyCatlover @Wolfadoodle @smokingponies @Comradical @Unthymely @Drakespeare @TheFirewalker @sarasnake99 @CheetahCat @Waterwave @TakanecW @JaranMarcel @Ragnarok42 @Book_Worm07 @Cipheres @PrismaticSkies @ClockworkEclipse @ATimeJumper @lilypaz @Maithax @shadowrwarrior @Interiu @InsidiousTurtle @Evermagical @Ookamisoulreaper @timeblitz @Sephora34 @paintedgalaxy @Vedis @Aquacoral @LordAlois @Queenfisher @Calibris @Brambleclaw4 @Pandakidpa @UnluckyFirefox @StormsAndWolves @LCice @Spyrie @ATimeJumper @VodkaGhosts @emmasquema @SpookyClockwork @StormyParakeet @o0cosmiclatte0o @dawnsong @stealthclaw @Yiqi @QueenSugar @Oranitha

Maze is back up and ready for round two if anyone wants to hop on!
tidepool_tank_from_rhea_by_cloudspun-dbz6n2w.png
@Oranitha
Hi, could you add me to event and general pinglists? c:
@Oranitha
Hi, could you add me to event and general pinglists? c:
earthshieldl.png
@Voidspeaker @Grimlata @Katsha

Darn, I missed it! I hope it went well!
@Voidspeaker @Grimlata @Katsha

Darn, I missed it! I hope it went well!
EST (FR +3) // INFP
@Oranitha @fuwafuwa @grimverse @Katsha
I have a heckton of stone shovels. Is there somewhere I can put them where they can be free use for spleef?
@Oranitha @fuwafuwa @grimverse @Katsha
I have a heckton of stone shovels. Is there somewhere I can put them where they can be free use for spleef?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
friendly bunp! looks really fun :)
friendly bunp! looks really fun :)
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
@fuwafuwa @Leopardmask @coolkid @Cadbury @LucarioLand @Hyracia @Grimverse @Katsha @LadyShizuko @dracocharky @EaterOfPie @Patch @jessywa @Crystal4180 @Solacea @Hawlucha @Omyrah @Kookaburra @Paperdragon337 @atropo @Nyrbee @GrumpyCatlover @Wolfadoodle @smokingponies @Comradical @Unthymely @Drakespeare @TheFirewalker @sarasnake99 @CheetahCat @Waterwave @TakanecW @JaranMarcel @Ragnarok42 @Book_Worm07 @Cipheres @PrismaticSkies @ClockworkEclipse @ATimeJumper @lilypaz @Maithax @shadowrwarrior @Interiu @InsidiousTurtle @Evermagical @Ookamisoulreaper @timeblitz @Sephora34 @paintedgalaxy @Vedis @Aquacoral @LordAlois @Queenfisher @Calibris @Brambleclaw4 @Pandakidpa @UnluckyFirefox @StormsAndWolves @LCice @Spyrie @ATimeJumper @VodkaGhosts @emmasquema @SpookyClockwork @StormyParakeet @o0cosmiclatte0o @dawnsong @stealthclaw @Yiqi @QueenSugar

HEY FRIENDS GOOD TO PING YOU AGAIN

We have business to tend to!

FIRST OFF, for all those interested, I will be hosting a VERY IMPROMPTU movie night at 8pm sharp FR time tonight (Sunday). Please don't feel bad if you miss it!

SECOND OFF, the modded server is pretty dead, so I was planning not to renew it and to just put the map up for download. However, I do have one counter-proposal.

Blightfall.

It's an adventure modpack about landing on an alien planet overrun with evil goop, and fighting the evil goop back using magic. Probably my single favorite modpack of all time, and now that we've had an intro to modded, we could play it.

BUT.

This is pretty do or die. I don't mind dropping another tenner on the modded server, but (and this isn't anyone's fault), I really would intend to use this, in part, to sort of re-ignite folks' interest in the community. So if everyone says "yeah, that sounds cool!" then we peak at like 3 people, that's gonna be a bit of a punch in the gut. So PLEASE ping me if you're interested, but only if you're interested enough to download the modpack (two clicks again) and log on at some point on some weekend during the second half of the FR day (noon til midnight), even if only for ten minutes.

Third, Voidspeaker hosted an awesome event that doubled as a mod-app. So I'm going to talk to eyewitnesses, but y'all may well be getting another mod very shortly. Though reminder, no one's really "staff" on the modded server, only the 'nilla server.

Fourth, do you guys want/not want some sort of server reboot in the distant future? Map wipe, replace the dungeon system with something else, advertising on Tumblr, grand re-opening. I want to hear your thoughts!

Alright, i need to slink back off to RL...again...but I hope to hear from y'all and see some of you tonight. Thanks for being awesome, Sky Risers <3
@fuwafuwa @Leopardmask @coolkid @Cadbury @LucarioLand @Hyracia @Grimverse @Katsha @LadyShizuko @dracocharky @EaterOfPie @Patch @jessywa @Crystal4180 @Solacea @Hawlucha @Omyrah @Kookaburra @Paperdragon337 @atropo @Nyrbee @GrumpyCatlover @Wolfadoodle @smokingponies @Comradical @Unthymely @Drakespeare @TheFirewalker @sarasnake99 @CheetahCat @Waterwave @TakanecW @JaranMarcel @Ragnarok42 @Book_Worm07 @Cipheres @PrismaticSkies @ClockworkEclipse @ATimeJumper @lilypaz @Maithax @shadowrwarrior @Interiu @InsidiousTurtle @Evermagical @Ookamisoulreaper @timeblitz @Sephora34 @paintedgalaxy @Vedis @Aquacoral @LordAlois @Queenfisher @Calibris @Brambleclaw4 @Pandakidpa @UnluckyFirefox @StormsAndWolves @LCice @Spyrie @ATimeJumper @VodkaGhosts @emmasquema @SpookyClockwork @StormyParakeet @o0cosmiclatte0o @dawnsong @stealthclaw @Yiqi @QueenSugar

HEY FRIENDS GOOD TO PING YOU AGAIN

We have business to tend to!

FIRST OFF, for all those interested, I will be hosting a VERY IMPROMPTU movie night at 8pm sharp FR time tonight (Sunday). Please don't feel bad if you miss it!

SECOND OFF, the modded server is pretty dead, so I was planning not to renew it and to just put the map up for download. However, I do have one counter-proposal.

Blightfall.

It's an adventure modpack about landing on an alien planet overrun with evil goop, and fighting the evil goop back using magic. Probably my single favorite modpack of all time, and now that we've had an intro to modded, we could play it.

BUT.

This is pretty do or die. I don't mind dropping another tenner on the modded server, but (and this isn't anyone's fault), I really would intend to use this, in part, to sort of re-ignite folks' interest in the community. So if everyone says "yeah, that sounds cool!" then we peak at like 3 people, that's gonna be a bit of a punch in the gut. So PLEASE ping me if you're interested, but only if you're interested enough to download the modpack (two clicks again) and log on at some point on some weekend during the second half of the FR day (noon til midnight), even if only for ten minutes.

Third, Voidspeaker hosted an awesome event that doubled as a mod-app. So I'm going to talk to eyewitnesses, but y'all may well be getting another mod very shortly. Though reminder, no one's really "staff" on the modded server, only the 'nilla server.

Fourth, do you guys want/not want some sort of server reboot in the distant future? Map wipe, replace the dungeon system with something else, advertising on Tumblr, grand re-opening. I want to hear your thoughts!

Alright, i need to slink back off to RL...again...but I hope to hear from y'all and see some of you tonight. Thanks for being awesome, Sky Risers <3
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Hi Ora <3 I might probably go back to Minecraft so, probably, I'll be interested in a new beginning :3
@Oranitha
Hi Ora <3 I might probably go back to Minecraft so, probably, I'll be interested in a new beginning :3
@Oranitha
Blightfall, with the Technic launcher? I haven't explored it that much, but I'd be willing to explore it some more for the server.
@Oranitha
Blightfall, with the Technic launcher? I haven't explored it that much, but I'd be willing to explore it some more for the server.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Oranitha
ooo, a movie night sounds great! i'll try to be there :D
also, if by server reboot you mean resetting the vanilla server, personally i'd say please don't! i love how the server is rn, and would be pretty sad if it just got reset /wiped since i've put a fair bit of work into things on it
@Oranitha
ooo, a movie night sounds great! i'll try to be there :D
also, if by server reboot you mean resetting the vanilla server, personally i'd say please don't! i love how the server is rn, and would be pretty sad if it just got reset /wiped since i've put a fair bit of work into things on it
| Smoke | She/Her | FR+0 |
@Oranitha

I'll try to be at the movie night!

For the reboot I would rather not. I am very proud of what I have built, and I would like to keep it.
@Oranitha

I'll try to be at the movie night!

For the reboot I would rather not. I am very proud of what I have built, and I would like to keep it.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 190 191