Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you a hoarder?
1 2 3
So I spend a tooooooooon of time on FR. Especially in the trading forum. Over the last year and a half or so I have noticed an increase in players creating posts for specific hoard able items.

I would like to create one giant master Hoarders post (found in guides...). To do that I need some help from you, the hoarder!

So...

Please post Username, Item(s) you hoard (preferably in order of most wanted to least wanted),
And if you have a buying thread post a link!

My main purpose for this post is that people will be able to sell from their hoard to people looking for those specific items, rather than........hoard selling.
Once I have compiled enough data I will create the beginning portion of the guide in the guides section of FR and delete this post.

So let's get hoarding!

P.S you'll be pinged when added to the guide!
So I spend a tooooooooon of time on FR. Especially in the trading forum. Over the last year and a half or so I have noticed an increase in players creating posts for specific hoard able items.

I would like to create one giant master Hoarders post (found in guides...). To do that I need some help from you, the hoarder!

So...

Please post Username, Item(s) you hoard (preferably in order of most wanted to least wanted),
And if you have a buying thread post a link!

My main purpose for this post is that people will be able to sell from their hoard to people looking for those specific items, rather than........hoard selling.
Once I have compiled enough data I will create the beginning portion of the guide in the guides section of FR and delete this post.

So let's get hoarding!

P.S you'll be pinged when added to the guide!
7zcCDc4.jpg
I wish. I am awful at hoarding because I want a clean inventory.
I wish. I am awful at hoarding because I want a clean inventory.
@pokemon
Lol I know that feel. That's why I keep my "hoard" in my vault. My inventory is always empty.
@pokemon
Lol I know that feel. That's why I keep my "hoard" in my vault. My inventory is always empty.
7zcCDc4.jpg
@ArtimisNight I hoard Noggles and Nogglets, in that order of desirability! I dont have a buying thread though. [item=noggle] [item=nogglet]
@ArtimisNight

I hoard Noggles and Nogglets, in that order of desirability! I dont have a buying thread though.
Noggle Nogglet
heynwcJ.pngM4kaT9Y.png OTY64LS.png
Not counting Swipp items (because you kind of have to hoard those to get enough for any of the trades) - rabbits. All of them. I have a dragon who is a Rabbit Expert and keeps a flock of the things, so I've taken to hoarding them and putting the number he has in his bio. Also I love the look of the Crystal Pools gems, though it sorta bugs me that they aren't the last thing in my item list anymore. But I sorta hoard them too, especially Bloodstone and Moonstone.
Not counting Swipp items (because you kind of have to hoard those to get enough for any of the trades) - rabbits. All of them. I have a dragon who is a Rabbit Expert and keeps a flock of the things, so I've taken to hoarding them and putting the number he has in his bio. Also I love the look of the Crystal Pools gems, though it sorta bugs me that they aren't the last thing in my item list anymore. But I sorta hoard them too, especially Bloodstone and Moonstone.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@ArtimisNight Yes!! Hoarding!! Books! All the books! Booksbooksbooksbooksbooks! [item=Owlcat Journal] [item=Forest Field Guide] [item=aged tome] [item=battered book of fables] [item=coral basilisk field notes] [item=grouse basilisk field notes] Unfortunately, most of these turned into Baldwin stuff, so people may not want to give them up anymore! :) And, no I don't have a buying thread either. I've just been quietly collecting them on my own.
@ArtimisNight Yes!! Hoarding!! Books! All the books! Booksbooksbooksbooksbooks!

Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes

Unfortunately, most of these turned into Baldwin stuff, so people may not want to give them up anymore! :)

And, no I don't have a buying thread either. I've just been quietly collecting them on my own.
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
My desire for money outweighs my desire to hoard, so I generally end up selling anything I would otherwise want to keep. Although, I am very tempted to start collecting Rotting Plaguebringer Effigies. They're too hard to find for me to justify selling them when they're worth so little. And they're so cute.
My desire for money outweighs my desire to hoard, so I generally end up selling anything I would otherwise want to keep. Although, I am very tempted to start collecting Rotting Plaguebringer Effigies. They're too hard to find for me to justify selling them when they're worth so little. And they're so cute.
riIlIkg.pngxxxxxxx2fThUE6.pngxxxxxxx3RHrJoP.png
@ArtimisNight This is my clan's collection of Lorecentric Items: [item=chimera relic] [item=harpy masque] [item=carved harpy mask] [item=waterlogged boot] [item=small chunk of granite] [item=vial of river muck] [item=blue parrot tulip] [item=red emperor tulip] [item=blue ring octopus] [item=old world rabbit] [item=snowshoe rabbit] [item=cottontail rabbit] [item=marsh rabbit] [item=cave gecko] [item=tree gecko] [item=leopard gecko] [item=tokay gecko] [item=dappled clucker] [item=hooded hen] [item=dusk orpington] [item=black orpington] [item=blue bandit] [item=steppes box turtle] [item=snapping turtle] [item=mud turtle] [item=honeycrisp apple] [item=granny smith apple] [item=sour green apple] [item=red delicious apple]
@ArtimisNight

This is my clan's collection of Lorecentric Items:

Chimera Relic Harpy Masque Carved Harpy Mask
Waterlogged Boot Small Chunk of Granite Vial of River Muck

Blue Parrot Tulip Red Emperor Tulip Blue Ring Octopus
Old World Rabbit Snowshoe Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit Marsh Rabbit
Cave Gecko Tree Gecko Leopard Gecko Tokay Gecko
Dappled Clucker Hooded Hen Dusk Orpington Black Orpington
Blue Bandit Steppes Box Turtle Snapping Turtle Mud Turtle
Honeycrisp Apple Granny Smith Apple Sour Green Apple Red Delicious Apple
My clan collects bones and fossils! Yay... dead.. things......
My clan collects bones and fossils! Yay... dead.. things......
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@ArtimisNight I collect these items, in this order of desirability; [center][item=Brilliant Bobtail squid] [item=Emerald Ratsnake] [item=Shadowbinder's Tears] [item=Dust Slither][item=Coral Snake][item=Olive Sea snake] [item=Depleted Sacridite] [item=Ghosty Aura][/center] The idea of a group for hoarder's is pretty intriguing!
@ArtimisNight

I collect these items, in this order of desirability;
Brilliant Bobtail Squid
Emerald Ratsnake
Shadowbinder's Tears
Dust Slither Coral Snake Olive Sea Snake
Depleted Sacridite

The idea of a group for hoarder's is pretty intriguing!
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
1 2 3