Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gen One Hoarders Skype Group(s) :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Gen One Skype Group has been created and is awesome and active for those that are now interested in joining :) I love using skype and I feel like it would bring our community closer together. I'm a big fan of gen ones and I know a lot of others are too. The large skype group would follow the rules of FR (because there might be 13 year olds). We post our gen ones for sale/trade, talk about eggs or the color wheel, share projects we're excited (or dreading) to spend our money on, or generally talk about anything flightrising related (or not, whatever the conversations go to is a-ok. Here's the form if you'd like to join [b]the larger group[/b]: http://goo.gl/forms/JVUc6kVjrt Heads up: Just want to take a second to say that this chat might give a lot of notifications. My recommendation is to change your notification settings to ping only when your skype username or flightrising username is mentioned (unless you want key words to ping you as well, such as caribbean or something). If you need help figuring out how, let me know. :) Here's the form is you'd like to join [b]a smaller group[/b] (they cap at 10-15 and there can be several): http://goo.gl/forms/MgTSoTdNnO Quality quotes: [quote name="Nukleer" date=2016-01-05 18:50] naughty g1s that don't sell go in the DRAGON SHAKER [/quote] [quote name="Wolfscent" date=2016-01-05 20:01] Welcome to the society of the eternally broke where we spend all our money on sinks instead of investments [/quote]
The Gen One Skype Group has been created and is awesome and active for those that are now interested in joining :)

I love using skype and I feel like it would bring our community closer together. I'm a big fan of gen ones and I know a lot of others are too. The large skype group would follow the rules of FR (because there might be 13 year olds).

We post our gen ones for sale/trade, talk about eggs or the color wheel, share projects we're excited (or dreading) to spend our money on, or generally talk about anything flightrising related (or not, whatever the conversations go to is a-ok.

Here's the form if you'd like to join the larger group:
http://******/forms/JVUc6kVjrt

Heads up: Just want to take a second to say that this chat might give a lot of notifications. My recommendation is to change your notification settings to ping only when your skype username or flightrising username is mentioned (unless you want key words to ping you as well, such as caribbean or something). If you need help figuring out how, let me know. :)

Here's the form is you'd like to join a smaller group (they cap at 10-15 and there can be several):
http://******/forms/MgTSoTdNnO

Quality quotes:

Nukleer wrote on 2016-01-05:
naughty g1s that don't sell go in the DRAGON SHAKER
Wolfscent wrote on 2016-01-05:
Welcome to the society of the eternally broke where we spend all our money on sinks instead of investments
Really sorry if this isn't an ok thing to ping you guys in?? It said gen one everything so I wasn't really sure if this was a list that might be interested in like, a big community type thing ahh sorry

@Warlock, @WDGast @Aftershock,@Anthea, @Ambiance, @arcticterror, @Ares, @Arienai, @Artorias, @Asher, @attenuasis, @Aurora23, @Azure, @Bob, @Cairon, @Calm, @Canadian, @Candor, @Caribou, @Cedric, @Chaotic, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chipper, @Chomeister, @christina, @Claritywind, @Craving, @Creepshow, @Cupcakes, @Cyrya, @Damelz, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Desi, @Disease, @Diseased, @Drackana, @Dragonmage, @Dragonweaver, @DrakkanWolf, @Dreamt, @ElphabaThropp, @Elroking, @Embereye, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Faileas, @falcoeur, @Fay, @Feravyne, @Firethroat, @FruityHoofbeast, @Followedbyrocks, @FoolishRay, @Foxxtrot, @Frostycloud, @Ghast, @GhostEnthusiast, @GhostPatches, @Gogoat, @Gou, @GreatContagion, @Grendel, @Gwendolyn, @haawke, @Hailey, @highcastle, @IcefireStarfire, @Icetea, @imupacreek2000, @Incarnate, @Inculta, @IndigoCat, @Jamethyst, @Jazz, @Ioselle, @JesterGurl, @JovaniSkye, @Kairoku, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @Khoshekh, @Kievan, @KiragamiCube, @KittersKamala, @KittyBoops, @koemiri, @Kurokosworth, @LanceRivaille, @Latimer, @leeedea, @Legolass, @Leilatainn, @leyline, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lizardheart, @Lottie, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan,@Magari, @Maila, @Malis, @Manda, @March, @Mate, @Maybels, @Mellifera, @Metallicflight, @Micheru, @Miloki, @Minx, @Misha, @MissFemke, @MiusEmpire, @Moami, @Moofius, @Naralex, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @NeophyteRedglare, @Niharike, @NinjaKitty, @Noctilucent, @Nryenth, @OFF, @oftquoted, @Oncamimus, @Osayio, @Ouji, @PeaceColby, @perfidious, @Phosphorylase, @PiggySnail, @Plushie, @Poland, @Porcelain, @pretzuls, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raeyena, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rijl, @Rogue, @RoyalRibbon, @Ruinia, @Ryou, @Sabbat, @SaintSeb, @Sakurawr, @scaledfoxx, @Scientist, @scoot, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @SilverBook,@smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Snapple, @Sochitelya, @Solanaceae13, @sooraya, @Stakie, @Starfire0, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Subjugation, @sunshinecitadel, @Talia, @Tangaroa, @techmess, @Terza, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thorne, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13,@Tiriea, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @Uitwaaien, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Valishtu, @Vashtya, @Vaze, @Ventus, @Verscilith, @Vihn, @Virulent, @Voidtech, @er, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Wobbitt, @Xairathan, @Xaishi, @Zelai, @Zenzic, @nanairo, @Ordona @StormyDarkLord @Avarosa @swagset @LordNibu @Wolfscent @100swimmergirl @Shad0stryk @asgoredreemurr @Kanariah
Really sorry if this isn't an ok thing to ping you guys in?? It said gen one everything so I wasn't really sure if this was a list that might be interested in like, a big community type thing ahh sorry

@Warlock, @WDGast @Aftershock,@Anthea, @Ambiance, @arcticterror, @Ares, @Arienai, @Artorias, @Asher, @attenuasis, @Aurora23, @Azure, @Bob, @Cairon, @Calm, @Canadian, @Candor, @Caribou, @Cedric, @Chaotic, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chipper, @Chomeister, @christina, @Claritywind, @Craving, @Creepshow, @Cupcakes, @Cyrya, @Damelz, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Desi, @Disease, @Diseased, @Drackana, @Dragonmage, @Dragonweaver, @DrakkanWolf, @Dreamt, @ElphabaThropp, @Elroking, @Embereye, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Faileas, @falcoeur, @Fay, @Feravyne, @Firethroat, @FruityHoofbeast, @Followedbyrocks, @FoolishRay, @Foxxtrot, @Frostycloud, @Ghast, @GhostEnthusiast, @GhostPatches, @Gogoat, @Gou, @GreatContagion, @Grendel, @Gwendolyn, @haawke, @Hailey, @highcastle, @IcefireStarfire, @Icetea, @imupacreek2000, @Incarnate, @Inculta, @IndigoCat, @Jamethyst, @Jazz, @Ioselle, @JesterGurl, @JovaniSkye, @Kairoku, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @Khoshekh, @Kievan, @KiragamiCube, @KittersKamala, @KittyBoops, @koemiri, @Kurokosworth, @LanceRivaille, @Latimer, @leeedea, @Legolass, @Leilatainn, @leyline, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lizardheart, @Lottie, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan,@Magari, @Maila, @Malis, @Manda, @March, @Mate, @Maybels, @Mellifera, @Metallicflight, @Micheru, @Miloki, @Minx, @Misha, @MissFemke, @MiusEmpire, @Moami, @Moofius, @Naralex, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @NeophyteRedglare, @Niharike, @NinjaKitty, @Noctilucent, @Nryenth, @OFF, @oftquoted, @Oncamimus, @Osayio, @Ouji, @PeaceColby, @perfidious, @Phosphorylase, @PiggySnail, @Plushie, @Poland, @Porcelain, @pretzuls, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raeyena, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rijl, @Rogue, @RoyalRibbon, @Ruinia, @Ryou, @Sabbat, @SaintSeb, @Sakurawr, @scaledfoxx, @Scientist, @scoot, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @SilverBook,@smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Snapple, @Sochitelya, @Solanaceae13, @sooraya, @Stakie, @Starfire0, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Subjugation, @sunshinecitadel, @Talia, @Tangaroa, @techmess, @Terza, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thorne, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13,@Tiriea, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @Uitwaaien, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Valishtu, @Vashtya, @Vaze, @Ventus, @Verscilith, @Vihn, @Virulent, @Voidtech, @er, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Wobbitt, @Xairathan, @Xaishi, @Zelai, @Zenzic, @nanairo, @Ordona @StormyDarkLord @Avarosa @swagset @LordNibu @Wolfscent @100swimmergirl @Shad0stryk @asgoredreemurr @Kanariah
@Mitchy
I don't have Skype - but I would consider making one for first gen problem hoarding reasons :O
And I love seeing other people's beauties! I think it could be neat.

Could you keep me posted if/when this becomes a thing?
@Mitchy
I don't have Skype - but I would consider making one for first gen problem hoarding reasons :O
And I love seeing other people's beauties! I think it could be neat.

Could you keep me posted if/when this becomes a thing?
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Mitchy I'd be interested if you can grab enough people together
@Mitchy I'd be interested if you can grab enough people together
vnfnSuk.gif
@Mitchy

i'd be interested in joining!!
i'd love a ping if it's made as well!
@Mitchy

i'd be interested in joining!!
i'd love a ping if it's made as well!
black ink, pink dawn.
@Mitchy In the past I wondered if a G1 Hoarders skype group had ever been tried-- so yeah, I'd join if one was made. I think it's a nice idea.
@Mitchy In the past I wondered if a G1 Hoarders skype group had ever been tried-- so yeah, I'd join if one was made. I think it's a nice idea.
sig135_by_dingobreath-dcq7po1.png
@Mitchy
I would love that actually! I'd definitely consider joining.
@Mitchy
I would love that actually! I'd definitely consider joining.
@Mitchy this seems like a neat idea, I'd be down.
@Mitchy this seems like a neat idea, I'd be down.
I'd so be up for this.
I'd so be up for this.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
@Mitchy

If there's enough interest, sign me up! It sounds like it could be fun :)
@Mitchy

If there's enough interest, sign me up! It sounds like it could be fun :)
Yr0dYV1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8