Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238
[quote name="Madarakita" date=2015-09-11 20:37:01] When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago. And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over... [/quote] Ah. Ahaha. AhahahahHAHAHA. Nope.
Madarakita wrote on 2015-09-11:
When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago.

And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over...

Ah. Ahaha. AhahahahHAHAHA.

Nope.
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
OR...
You check your lair to find a giant dragon with the heads of many Imperials, the Imperials you exalted the week before. You have created a monster...
OR...
You check your lair to find a giant dragon with the heads of many Imperials, the Imperials you exalted the week before. You have created a monster...
10yjlhf.png[/centre]
[quote name="tunamaru" date=2015-09-11 20:24:59] and then a skeleton popped out [/quote] spooky scary skeletons
tunamaru wrote on 2015-09-11:
and then a skeleton popped out

spooky scary skeletons
jtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.png
and NOPE
and NOPE
jtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.png
*nopes out of this thread*
*nopes out of this thread*
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
[quote name="Madarakita" date=2015-09-11 20:37:01] When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago. And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over...[/quote] Oh nooo. [s]Don't remind me of those hatchies I exalted a while ago, they were cute, but argh LAIR SPACE[/s]
Madarakita wrote on 2015-09-11:
When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago.

And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over...
Oh nooo. Don't remind me of those hatchies I exalted a while ago, they were cute, but argh LAIR SPACE
RU3Ub7C.png __________________________________
mini/yest - they/them - huge nerd - infp
- your friendly neighbourhood fruit bat -
average artist - what is communication
You log in and start browsing photoshop treads on Flight Rising Discussion before you check your lair. Some of them are pretty funny and you make an innocent smirk. But eventually you get bored of stockphotos with deities' faces on them so you decide it's time to feed your precious dragons and click the Dragon Lair link. But then you notice something strange. All of your coatls are limbless. You understand now why the most common reaction on photoshoptreads is "nope".
You log in and start browsing photoshop treads on Flight Rising Discussion before you check your lair. Some of them are pretty funny and you make an innocent smirk. But eventually you get bored of stockphotos with deities' faces on them so you decide it's time to feed your precious dragons and click the Dragon Lair link. But then you notice something strange. All of your coatls are limbless. You understand now why the most common reaction on photoshoptreads is "nope".
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
On day, u wer locking at the dergities deies deties drgon guds whn sudnly...

Der wus Shaowbider! Nd der wus BLUCK GO onn hr fae! It mus bee SHDE GO!

On day, u wer locking at the dergities deies deties drgon guds whn sudnly...

Der wus Shaowbider! Nd der wus BLUCK GO onn hr fae! It mus bee SHDE GO!

H9klr6C.png
A chill just went up my spine.
A chill just went up my spine.
fr_forum_signature_banner__light_by_thestormunleashed-d68w70n.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238