Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Hub (We have moved!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
Thanks! :3
Just getting back more int the swing of things so this should be great.
Thanks! :3
Just getting back more int the swing of things so this should be great.
@paragonbroscaa

Hi! I have a question and I just want to clarify, sorry if it's just me being slow.

Zith just rented a wind nest from me, in the spreadsheet they already had three dates put down, but the last slot wasn't marked as free? So I'm not sure if I should still delete the other dates? I put down today's date in the fourth slot just to be safe, but didn't want to delete anything before I clarified.
@paragonbroscaa

Hi! I have a question and I just want to clarify, sorry if it's just me being slow.

Zith just rented a wind nest from me, in the spreadsheet they already had three dates put down, but the last slot wasn't marked as free? So I'm not sure if I should still delete the other dates? I put down today's date in the fourth slot just to be safe, but didn't want to delete anything before I clarified.
@Kamimura

No worries! What you would do in that case is put a 1 in the fourth slot to indicate their first completed round and the delete the three entries. Sometimes people forget to write the free nest reminder in the sheet, which is fine. Thanks for asking!
@Kamimura

No worries! What you would do in that case is put a 1 in the fourth slot to indicate their first completed round and the delete the three entries. Sometimes people forget to write the free nest reminder in the sheet, which is fine. Thanks for asking!
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa

Alright! I went ahead and did that. Thanks. :3
@paragonbroscaa

Alright! I went ahead and did that. Thanks. :3
@CorNocte

Hiya, welcome to Triskele Nests! This is our hub for business discussions so as to keep the main thread clean. Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the nesting service! You should have also just gotten a ping from me to the main hub when I added you to the list. :3

We keep track of our nests via a spreadsheet. If you have a gmail and feel comfortable giving it to me, I can add you to the spreadsheet so you can add your rentals to it. If you don't have one or would rather not give it to me, then just ping me each time you rent and I will add the rental myself.

Thanks for joining us! :3
@CorNocte

Hiya, welcome to Triskele Nests! This is our hub for business discussions so as to keep the main thread clean. Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the nesting service! You should have also just gotten a ping from me to the main hub when I added you to the list. :3

We keep track of our nests via a spreadsheet. If you have a gmail and feel comfortable giving it to me, I can add you to the spreadsheet so you can add your rentals to it. If you don't have one or would rather not give it to me, then just ping me each time you rent and I will add the rental myself.

Thanks for joining us! :3
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa

Sure thing, and thanks for the invite! :>
@paragonbroscaa

Sure thing, and thanks for the invite! :>
coH7AEL.png
@paragonbroscaa

I.. actually have a question.

After the 3 columns are filled out with the date they were rented, the fourth nest is free, right? Or did I get that wrong?
@paragonbroscaa

I.. actually have a question.

After the 3 columns are filled out with the date they were rented, the fourth nest is free, right? Or did I get that wrong?
@Hanelli

Yep, that's correct!
@Hanelli

Yep, that's correct!
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa

Welp, the spreadsheet is being a butt and won't let me color any text, so if you see 'Ice' in black where a date should be, that's why. :P
@paragonbroscaa

Welp, the spreadsheet is being a butt and won't let me color any text, so if you see 'Ice' in black where a date should be, that's why. :P
coH7AEL.png
@paragonbroscaa

Oh whew I got that correct ;;;

Thank Arceus.
@paragonbroscaa

Oh whew I got that correct ;;;

Thank Arceus.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39