Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Hub (We have moved!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@paragonbroscaa

I am incredibly honored not to mention very flattered to have been chosen to get the next nest upgrade!

Even if I've only been with you a short time, at least more and more people can come reserve a Lightning nest now, if Hai or Dark aren't around to take the requests ^_^

Let's continue working together and upgrade everyone's nests to increase output!
@paragonbroscaa

I am incredibly honored not to mention very flattered to have been chosen to get the next nest upgrade!

Even if I've only been with you a short time, at least more and more people can come reserve a Lightning nest now, if Hai or Dark aren't around to take the requests ^_^

Let's continue working together and upgrade everyone's nests to increase output!
@paragonbroscaa I bought all of my nests on my own and got the last 50k for nest 5 because someone saw my wish rising list on tumblr.

My decision to get nest 5 really hinged on the fact that I usually have 3 of my own pairs off cooldown around the same time. This leaves a lot less room for renters and puts a burden on me to get rid of my hatchlings as soon as possible ;-;

I think what we need to assess is the need for 5 nests, and whether that can work out given an individual's general amount of lair space and the number of personal pairs that could end up blocking out potential renters.
@paragonbroscaa I bought all of my nests on my own and got the last 50k for nest 5 because someone saw my wish rising list on tumblr.

My decision to get nest 5 really hinged on the fact that I usually have 3 of my own pairs off cooldown around the same time. This leaves a lot less room for renters and puts a burden on me to get rid of my hatchlings as soon as possible ;-;

I think what we need to assess is the need for 5 nests, and whether that can work out given an individual's general amount of lair space and the number of personal pairs that could end up blocking out potential renters.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@AquarianTraveler
You might be right about it being needlesly complicated. We'd also have to factor in Dominance discounts and things... Thanks for the input!

@Bloodbag
Ah, good to know!
That is a great point! I think that's definitely something we can take into consideration for upgrades.

@Istoki
Good points!

So what I'm gathering so far is maybe not percentage-based funding due to it being complicated and definitely need-based ordering with consideration for upcoming festivals and lair space. It all sounds good to me so far. :3
@AquarianTraveler
You might be right about it being needlesly complicated. We'd also have to factor in Dominance discounts and things... Thanks for the input!

@Bloodbag
Ah, good to know!
That is a great point! I think that's definitely something we can take into consideration for upgrades.

@Istoki
Good points!

So what I'm gathering so far is maybe not percentage-based funding due to it being complicated and definitely need-based ordering with consideration for upcoming festivals and lair space. It all sounds good to me so far. :3
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa
Just letting you know, I think @Amberdyan3 has completely left Flight Rising, it might be a good idea to start looking for another Nature nest provider. I noticed they weren't replying to pings at all lately and when I looked at their lair, all their dragons are unfed and they haven't made any posts since early July, so I think it's pretty safe to say they won't be back very soon
@paragonbroscaa
Just letting you know, I think @Amberdyan3 has completely left Flight Rising, it might be a good idea to start looking for another Nature nest provider. I noticed they weren't replying to pings at all lately and when I looked at their lair, all their dragons are unfed and they haven't made any posts since early July, so I think it's pretty safe to say they won't be back very soon
@LittlestAngel

Thanks for the heads up! I'll take them off the list for now. :3
@LittlestAngel

Thanks for the heads up! I'll take them off the list for now. :3
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa
No problem! ^^ hopefully we'll get a third Nature nester soon~
@paragonbroscaa
No problem! ^^ hopefully we'll get a third Nature nester soon~
@suzerain @Spacebro

Hi guys, welcome to the employee hub! You should have gotten another ping from me today to the main hub as well.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have about what we do! Hopefully the first post here will answer most of them.

We keep track of our nests via a spreadsheet. If you have a gmail and feel comfortable giving it to me, I can add you to the spreadsheet so you can add your rentals to it. If you don't have one or would rather not give it to me, then just ping me each time you rent and I will add the rental myself.

Thanks for joining us! We're happy to have you. :3
@suzerain @Spacebro

Hi guys, welcome to the employee hub! You should have gotten another ping from me today to the main hub as well.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have about what we do! Hopefully the first post here will answer most of them.

We keep track of our nests via a spreadsheet. If you have a gmail and feel comfortable giving it to me, I can add you to the spreadsheet so you can add your rentals to it. If you don't have one or would rather not give it to me, then just ping me each time you rent and I will add the rental myself.

Thanks for joining us! We're happy to have you. :3
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa

If someone is on their free nest, should I still place a date on the newly cleared row or should I leave them blank?
@paragonbroscaa

If someone is on their free nest, should I still place a date on the newly cleared row or should I leave them blank?
tumblr_inline_ohc82uNWWK1u4om7a_540.png
@Spacebro

Nope, go ahead and leave it blank. The free nest is recorded as a cleared row and an upped round count, if that makes sense.
@Spacebro

Nope, go ahead and leave it blank. The free nest is recorded as a cleared row and an upped round count, if that makes sense.
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa Moved to Items for Sale as you are using this to organize a service and lair funding! The Creative Corner is for sharing art and stories and should not be used for arranging transactions. Thank you! :)
@paragonbroscaa Moved to Items for Sale as you are using this to organize a service and lair funding! The Creative Corner is for sharing art and stories and should not be used for arranging transactions. Thank you! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39