Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195
[quote name="Isiora" date=2015-05-03 11:31:12] Tundras growing in their adult manes for the first time and being unable to see through all the new fluff. [/quote] [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/b318/f/2015/123/a/7/untitled_by_stormjumper19-d8s1kio.jpg[/img]
Isiora wrote on 2015-05-03:
Tundras growing in their adult manes for the first time and being unable to see through all the new fluff.

untitled_by_stormjumper19-d8s1kio.jpg
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
This is amazing. I love this. Now someone think up snapper's, because my brain stinks right now. xD
This is amazing. I love this. Now someone think up snapper's, because my brain stinks right now. xD
21j0l8x.jpg
Omg this is beautiful
Omg this is beautiful
[quote name="Valka" date=2015-05-03 13:59:55] [quote name="Nicolas" date=2015-05-03 11:37:45] [quote name="BroadwayPizano" date=2015-05-03 11:35:16] [quote name="Samurott" date=2015-05-03 11:32:53] PFFFT I just thought of Nocs having a scene phase [/quote] [i]oh no [/quote] it's not a phase mom, [i]it's who I am[/i] [/quote] ITS NOT A PHASE MOM. I HAVE FOUND MY TRUE SELF [/quote] Yeah I'm pretty sure Nocs just. Never grow out of the scene phase. But no like-- dragons trying to fit stereotypes, goth tundras dying their fur black, Ridgebacks getting made fun of for being nerds (but not picked on because they're huge), [i]guardians thinking they've found their charge on their first date.[/i] Dragons being made fun of for the price of their genes. Insecure dragons getting into the hoard to find a scatterscroll. This is so fun haha.
Valka wrote on 2015-05-03:
Nicolas wrote on 2015-05-03:
BroadwayPizano wrote on 2015-05-03:
Samurott wrote on 2015-05-03:
PFFFT I just thought of Nocs having a scene phase
oh no
it's not a phase mom, it's who I am

ITS NOT A PHASE MOM.
I HAVE FOUND MY TRUE SELF

Yeah I'm pretty sure Nocs just. Never grow out of the scene phase.

But no like-- dragons trying to fit stereotypes, goth tundras dying their fur black, Ridgebacks getting made fun of for being nerds (but not picked on because they're huge), guardians thinking they've found their charge on their first date. Dragons being made fun of for the price of their genes. Insecure dragons getting into the hoard to find a scatterscroll.

This is so fun haha.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Okay but male tundras with their manes growing in like [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d6/Young_male_lion_in_the_Serengeti.jpg/320px-Young_male_lion_in_the_Serengeti.jpg[/img]
Okay but male tundras with their manes growing in like
320px-Young_male_lion_in_the_Serengeti.jpg
“blaireau’s
Guardians obsessing over their stubble.
Guardians obsessing over their stubble.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
They get angry if their bodies grow faster than their wings.

"MUM MY WINGS ARE TINY!"
"They'll grow in"
"BUT MUM GEORGES WINGS ARE ALREADY BIGGER THAN HIM!"
They get angry if their bodies grow faster than their wings.

"MUM MY WINGS ARE TINY!"
"They'll grow in"
"BUT MUM GEORGES WINGS ARE ALREADY BIGGER THAN HIM!"
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
[quote name="Samurott" date=2015-05-03 11:32:53] PFFFT I just thought of Nocs having a scene phase [/quote] YES
Samurott wrote on 2015-05-03:
PFFFT I just thought of Nocs having a scene phase
YES
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Y'all are amazing ;)
Y'all are amazing ;)
4ZwFOyz.png
How has no one even mentioned ADORABLY GANGLY FAE TEENS
How has no one even mentioned ADORABLY GANGLY FAE TEENS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195