Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 194 195
@JingleMcPringles this thread is amazing! Also I'm thinking about making a rp thread based off of this c:

But just imagine dragons being jealous of their snapper friends who can stay up all night and don't need to rush to finish homework.

PCs having to know all the gossip that is happening, so their pearl can be bigger and better than the other PCs also to impress jimmy from the lair down the road
@JingleMcPringles this thread is amazing! Also I'm thinking about making a rp thread based off of this c:

But just imagine dragons being jealous of their snapper friends who can stay up all night and don't need to rush to finish homework.

PCs having to know all the gossip that is happening, so their pearl can be bigger and better than the other PCs also to impress jimmy from the lair down the road
pVYFJJf.gif +8 hours ahead FR time
I just always imagine dragons here being like Pokemon and they kinda just evolve into their adult stage in some bullcrap level of metamorphosis.
I just always imagine dragons here being like Pokemon and they kinda just evolve into their adult stage in some bullcrap level of metamorphosis.
Snappers being told they'll never learn to fly...
Snappers being told they'll never learn to fly...
nXOilAf.png
[Hatchery Under Construction]
Clumsy teenege spirals hanging out in groups and getting tangled up, and when other spirals try to help they get tangled too. Eventually there's a huge knot of them all screaming at each other like "this is all your fault!" or "stop kicking my wing!"

By the time someone less noodley shows up to untie them, they're all asleep.
Clumsy teenege spirals hanging out in groups and getting tangled up, and when other spirals try to help they get tangled too. Eventually there's a huge knot of them all screaming at each other like "this is all your fault!" or "stop kicking my wing!"

By the time someone less noodley shows up to untie them, they're all asleep.
@LanternFruit

def pinging myself cos duuuuuude

@LanternFruit

def pinging myself cos duuuuuude

04cw1.gifFBZWJ.gifUphJ6.gifF2y5l.gif4DbEX.gif
Faes having their necks grow super fast and accidentally running in to things
Faes having their necks grow super fast and accidentally running in to things
tumblr_nvdcwmZRUQ1uxrs0vo1_100.png
Teenage dragons having Imp sized crushes on the gods, to the point that they exalt themselves just to get closer.
Teen_Spiral wrote:
WIND SENPAI NOTICE ME
Teenage dragons having Imp sized crushes on the gods, to the point that they exalt themselves just to get closer.
Teen_Spiral wrote:
WIND SENPAI NOTICE ME
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
what about male guardians getting their 'beards' and people saying they look like old men dragons?
what about male guardians getting their 'beards' and people saying they look like old men dragons?
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
Teen dragons trying to be all cool and swaggy by having baggy, low hanging breeches and wearing their bandanas backwards.
Teen dragons trying to be all cool and swaggy by having baggy, low hanging breeches and wearing their bandanas backwards.
When challenged by Matsuoka Rin to a relay, the loser must commit Swimpuku
Teen dragons wanting to change flight because ITS NOT WHO I AM MOM I WANT TO BE LIKE JIMMY
Teen dragons wanting to change flight because ITS NOT WHO I AM MOM I WANT TO BE LIKE JIMMY
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 194 195