Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things you should know about Water:
1 2 3 4
We aren't mysterious, we're dorks;
We have threads for autism spectrum, ace spectrum, lgbtqia spectrum, crafters, artists, and others;
We have a book club;
We love gifs;
We love jokes about the Tidelord;
We love each other;

Water will comment if you're new;
Water will comment if you're old;
Water will celebrate with you;
Water will cry with you;
Water will listen to you;
Water will make you feel loved and respected;
Water cares;

Water does Dom, and when they do, it they DO IT;

Water welcomes new flight-mates with open arms;
Water keeps to itself mostly because we like it in our forums because it's not so overwhelming there and people are always nice;
Water has almost zero flight drama (I've only seen one instance and I've been here a year now);
Water is compassionate, kind, and friendly;

Water is home.
We aren't mysterious, we're dorks;
We have threads for autism spectrum, ace spectrum, lgbtqia spectrum, crafters, artists, and others;
We have a book club;
We love gifs;
We love jokes about the Tidelord;
We love each other;

Water will comment if you're new;
Water will comment if you're old;
Water will celebrate with you;
Water will cry with you;
Water will listen to you;
Water will make you feel loved and respected;
Water cares;

Water does Dom, and when they do, it they DO IT;

Water welcomes new flight-mates with open arms;
Water keeps to itself mostly because we like it in our forums because it's not so overwhelming there and people are always nice;
Water has almost zero flight drama (I've only seen one instance and I've been here a year now);
Water is compassionate, kind, and friendly;

Water is home.
Thank you so much for this! Really puts water into a very correct perspective of how amazing the users can be C:
Thank you so much for this! Really puts water into a very correct perspective of how amazing the users can be C:
[quote name="ActualWildclaw" date=2015-04-18 12:32:15] I guess it really is better down where it's wetter. [/quote] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/051589e06c961599eadd42c5b61dd043/tumblr_naj6vxzmDF1qgfmjxo1_500.gif[/img] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/ff2ca17057e8a22b3b3d05efbc9204f1/tumblr_naj6vxzmDF1qgfmjxo2_500.gif[/img]
ActualWildclaw wrote on 2015-04-18:
I guess it really is better down where it's wetter.

tumblr_naj6vxzmDF1qgfmjxo1_500.gif

tumblr_naj6vxzmDF1qgfmjxo2_500.gif
I kind of regret not joining water ):

Was my second choice.
I kind of regret not joining water ):

Was my second choice.
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png Please pardon any typos/spelling mistakes.
I may have a cat on my arm.
water is a buncha hippies

they don't joke around when they say lightning is full of businesspeople tbh (although our forums might be saturated with hatchling sales b/c dom push)
water is a buncha hippies

they don't joke around when they say lightning is full of businesspeople tbh (although our forums might be saturated with hatchling sales b/c dom push)
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
Things you should know about Water:

* you can drink it.. Unless its salt water

* You can swim in it

* You can take a bathe in it

* If there is enough water around you and its deep enough you can sail on it.. and use water skies!

* The amount of water in the human body ranges from 50-75%. The average adult human body is 50-65% water, averaging around 57-60%. The percentage of water in infants is much higher, typically around 75-78% water, dropping to 65% by one year of age.

* Spongebob lives in the water!!
Things you should know about Water:

* you can drink it.. Unless its salt water

* You can swim in it

* You can take a bathe in it

* If there is enough water around you and its deep enough you can sail on it.. and use water skies!

* The amount of water in the human body ranges from 50-75%. The average adult human body is 50-65% water, averaging around 57-60%. The percentage of water in infants is much higher, typically around 75-78% water, dropping to 65% by one year of age.

* Spongebob lives in the water!!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[img]http://cdn.funniestmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Funniest_Memes_this-water-is-wet_10778.jpeg[/img] Accurate.
Funniest_Memes_this-water-is-wet_10778.jpeg

Accurate.
EYhnjwN.png
[quote name="Serelinda" date=2015-04-18 13:04:08] Accurate. [/quote]
Serelinda wrote on 2015-04-18:
Accurate.
Also, the "bubbles of phrophecy" from the conch are actually just Tidey singing along to anime opening songs X3 [img]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg489/elisewatne/tidey1_zps6e135003.png[/img]
Also, the "bubbles of phrophecy" from the conch are actually just Tidey singing along to anime opening songs X3
tidey1_zps6e135003.png
66MHIIb.png
[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/right-in-the-feels.gif[/img] BUT SO TRUE
right-in-the-feels.gif
BUT SO TRUE
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
1 2 3 4