Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | High School Deities
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65
@Steex

Thanks. I've seen the art thread and it's awesome too.
@Steex

Thanks. I've seen the art thread and it's awesome too.
e2V12xK.png
I kinda wanna know what kind of pajamas all of them wear. I think it was mentioned a while back that Tidey just sleeps in whatever. I imagine Glitters in a light flowey nightgown and Fuzzylegs in full fleece winter pajamas with buttons down the front. I don't really know about the rest.

Now i'm imagining a little 5-7 year old Icewarden standing in his pajamas and rubbing his eye sleepily, holdind a little stuffed polar bear.
I kinda wanna know what kind of pajamas all of them wear. I think it was mentioned a while back that Tidey just sleeps in whatever. I imagine Glitters in a light flowey nightgown and Fuzzylegs in full fleece winter pajamas with buttons down the front. I don't really know about the rest.

Now i'm imagining a little 5-7 year old Icewarden standing in his pajamas and rubbing his eye sleepily, holdind a little stuffed polar bear.
e2V12xK.png
@sugarfrost @Ayreria @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae

Tidelord sleeps in nothing but his boxers; he lives alone, nobody would care. And he already wears shorts throughout the year anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference. Flamecaller is pretty much the same, but because she's radiating so much natural body heat it would be no less than literally hellish to sleep in layers.

Windsinger, Icewarden and Stormcatcher sleep in button-down pajamas--satin, fleece and wool respectively. The former's are short-sleeved whereas the other two are long. Stormcatcher sometimes falls asleep in his lab, wearing whatever he had at the time. Icewarden gets extra layers because he's cold 24/7. So many blankets and quilts in his room like wow it might as well be a fortress.

Gladekeeper sleeps in a drapey nightgown that goes to her knees. 100% cotton, obviously. In contrast, Plaguebringer has short-sleeved buttonless pajamas (also 100% cotton; not like she pays attention) but chooses not to wear them.

Earthshaker and Arcanist sleeps in light articles, but will then wrap themselves up like a cocoon with blankets and stuff, just for comfort. The latter even does so with his scarves. He got tangled it in once and was late to school because of it.

And no, Lightweaver doesn't go to sleep in nightgowns. Their family isn't of the best economical standing, and they would rather invest in things other than proper nightwear. She and Shadowbinder both have always slept in baggy T-shirts and pants, the latter sometimes going for no pants at all.

Note to self: draw little Fuzzylegs in pajamas holding a stuffed doll later.
@sugarfrost @Ayreria @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae

Tidelord sleeps in nothing but his boxers; he lives alone, nobody would care. And he already wears shorts throughout the year anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference. Flamecaller is pretty much the same, but because she's radiating so much natural body heat it would be no less than literally hellish to sleep in layers.

Windsinger, Icewarden and Stormcatcher sleep in button-down pajamas--satin, fleece and wool respectively. The former's are short-sleeved whereas the other two are long. Stormcatcher sometimes falls asleep in his lab, wearing whatever he had at the time. Icewarden gets extra layers because he's cold 24/7. So many blankets and quilts in his room like wow it might as well be a fortress.

Gladekeeper sleeps in a drapey nightgown that goes to her knees. 100% cotton, obviously. In contrast, Plaguebringer has short-sleeved buttonless pajamas (also 100% cotton; not like she pays attention) but chooses not to wear them.

Earthshaker and Arcanist sleeps in light articles, but will then wrap themselves up like a cocoon with blankets and stuff, just for comfort. The latter even does so with his scarves. He got tangled it in once and was late to school because of it.

And no, Lightweaver doesn't go to sleep in nightgowns. Their family isn't of the best economical standing, and they would rather invest in things other than proper nightwear. She and Shadowbinder both have always slept in baggy T-shirts and pants, the latter sometimes going for no pants at all.

Note to self: draw little Fuzzylegs in pajamas holding a stuffed doll later.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

Yeah, I guess it would make sense that Glitters wouldn't have a nightgown. But I bet she would like one. And everybody else makes sense to me.

And I was going to draw Fuzzylegs too, but you can draw him first if you want, considering it'll probably take me forever to get around to it.
@Steex

Yeah, I guess it would make sense that Glitters wouldn't have a nightgown. But I bet she would like one. And everybody else makes sense to me.

And I was going to draw Fuzzylegs too, but you can draw him first if you want, considering it'll probably take me forever to get around to it.
e2V12xK.png
I've been stalking this thread, and this thread is fantastic. Tons of effort you guys put into this. I can't wait to join the ping list and look at all the awesome stuff you guys make.

also the stormcatcher and lightweaver stuff, you guys found my weak spot
I've been stalking this thread, and this thread is fantastic. Tons of effort you guys put into this. I can't wait to join the ping list and look at all the awesome stuff you guys make.

also the stormcatcher and lightweaver stuff, you guys found my weak spot
SIjKhX7.png
@sugarfrost @Steex @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae
I am stealing your pinglist.

Notes on Minor Characters
Some people that may or may not matter to you personally, but I kinda want to list these people somewhere.
  • Lance and Danielle Dunhoof
    Twins, they're the Senior children of Ahearn Dunhoof and distant niece and nephew of Principal White. They both are very active and are doers-of-everything like Mather. Lance, against his father's wishes, wants to join the army and is in ROTC. His sister Danielle is the captain of the archery team at the academy and wants to become a professional marksman. They're near inseparable and always consult the other before doing anything. They're also both bisexual. The Dunhooves have relatives in Kentucky and Texas, if anyone forgot.
  • Sloan and Serena Viper
    Transfer students from the Talonok Institute, they're haughty and rude. They have a lot of pride in their old school and are hammy about it, but nobody takes them seriously. Sloan is the older sibling and is a Junior while Serena is a Sophomore. Sloan is a chemistry prankster who makes stinkbombs and sludge while Serena is an ex-cheerleader who plays the crowd. Despite not being much different from each other, they're both very hateful and each lead a faction of Serthis that fight constantly in the streets. They have Mexican blood, and the only time they aren't trying to run each other over on their motorcycles are during holidays. They're both known chronic-backstabbers and one should be careful when dealing with them.
  • Penelope Karras
    The mother of the Shadowbinder and the Lightweaver, she's a failed fashion model who is currently working so many jobs, they sisters can't count them all. Their father is famous and falsely accused her for cheating, which ruined her career and her self-image, so she's a bit of a shrinking violet. She's of Greek blood and looks the part. Despite the treachery her former husband committed, she still somewhat misses him and hates herself for feeling that. She loves her daughters very much and regrets not being able to give them a better life.
  • Edward Vinter
    The father of the Icewarden, he's the Police Commissioner of Sworncliff. He's of Inuit decent and his wife Rona was Swedish, who died of illness when Fuzzylegs was around ten years old. The Icewarden looks the most like his mother, which makes Vinterdad sad sometimes when he looks at his son. He isn't sure how he feels about his son wanting to join the force as well and lightly encourages him to take on the arts.
  • Ruby, Nate, and Dylan Hamilton
    The three adoptive younger siblings of the Earthshaker. The Hamiltons really loved children and orphans are heartwretching. Ruby, who was twelve, had bright red hair, a spirit to match, and she wanted to be a firewoman when she grew up. Nate, who was nine, had dark hair and aimed to be a toymaker since he was crafty with his hands and loved to play. Dylan, who was eight, was blonde and dreamed of being a wizard and didn't really think ahead of that. None of them survived the encounter with the Shade at the Sworncliff Massacre.
@sugarfrost @Steex @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae
I am stealing your pinglist.

Notes on Minor Characters
Some people that may or may not matter to you personally, but I kinda want to list these people somewhere.
  • Lance and Danielle Dunhoof
    Twins, they're the Senior children of Ahearn Dunhoof and distant niece and nephew of Principal White. They both are very active and are doers-of-everything like Mather. Lance, against his father's wishes, wants to join the army and is in ROTC. His sister Danielle is the captain of the archery team at the academy and wants to become a professional marksman. They're near inseparable and always consult the other before doing anything. They're also both bisexual. The Dunhooves have relatives in Kentucky and Texas, if anyone forgot.
  • Sloan and Serena Viper
    Transfer students from the Talonok Institute, they're haughty and rude. They have a lot of pride in their old school and are hammy about it, but nobody takes them seriously. Sloan is the older sibling and is a Junior while Serena is a Sophomore. Sloan is a chemistry prankster who makes stinkbombs and sludge while Serena is an ex-cheerleader who plays the crowd. Despite not being much different from each other, they're both very hateful and each lead a faction of Serthis that fight constantly in the streets. They have Mexican blood, and the only time they aren't trying to run each other over on their motorcycles are during holidays. They're both known chronic-backstabbers and one should be careful when dealing with them.
  • Penelope Karras
    The mother of the Shadowbinder and the Lightweaver, she's a failed fashion model who is currently working so many jobs, they sisters can't count them all. Their father is famous and falsely accused her for cheating, which ruined her career and her self-image, so she's a bit of a shrinking violet. She's of Greek blood and looks the part. Despite the treachery her former husband committed, she still somewhat misses him and hates herself for feeling that. She loves her daughters very much and regrets not being able to give them a better life.
  • Edward Vinter
    The father of the Icewarden, he's the Police Commissioner of Sworncliff. He's of Inuit decent and his wife Rona was Swedish, who died of illness when Fuzzylegs was around ten years old. The Icewarden looks the most like his mother, which makes Vinterdad sad sometimes when he looks at his son. He isn't sure how he feels about his son wanting to join the force as well and lightly encourages him to take on the arts.
  • Ruby, Nate, and Dylan Hamilton
    The three adoptive younger siblings of the Earthshaker. The Hamiltons really loved children and orphans are heartwretching. Ruby, who was twelve, had bright red hair, a spirit to match, and she wanted to be a firewoman when she grew up. Nate, who was nine, had dark hair and aimed to be a toymaker since he was crafty with his hands and loved to play. Dylan, who was eight, was blonde and dreamed of being a wizard and didn't really think ahead of that. None of them survived the encounter with the Shade at the Sworncliff Massacre.
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
[quote=Ayreria]*quietly ships Karrasmom and Vinterdad*[/quote] How dare you give me feels over minor characters. The Hamiltons tho ;_;
Ayreria wrote:
*quietly ships Karrasmom and Vinterdad*

How dare you give me feels over minor characters. The Hamiltons tho ;_;
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
[quote name=Ayeria]*quietly ships Karrasmom and Vinterdad*[/quote] *Quietly joins you* Minor characters, why do I tend to love you more than the main, this isn't supposed to go like this WHY THE KIDS, WHY Also, all pajama headcanons are adorable. If the stuffed doll in question ends up looking like a chubby Polarfreeze Defender of sorts you'd kill me.
Ayeria wrote:
*quietly ships Karrasmom and Vinterdad*

*Quietly joins you*

Minor characters, why do I tend to love you more than the main, this isn't supposed to go like this WHY THE KIDS, WHY

Also, all pajama headcanons are adorable. If the stuffed doll in question ends up looking like a chubby Polarfreeze Defender of sorts you'd kill me.
@sugarfrost @Ayreria @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @Valka
Sooooo what was that we discussed about lil Fuzzykins in pajamas...
@sugarfrost @Ayreria @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @Valka
Sooooo what was that we discussed about lil Fuzzykins in pajamas...
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex I personally always think that he would wear footie pajamas. They do make them for adults and teenagers.
And also, somewhat unrelated note: I imagine that the reason that Tidepotato wears shorts all year is for ease of swimming/surfing. He doesn't really think about getting cold, and if somehow his legs do get cold, he'll just wear knee-high socks.
However, I imagine that the reason Mather usually wears shorts and t-shirts is because she's one of those people. 50ºF? T-shirt weather. Why are you guys so cold? Here, give me your hands. There's an actual trick where if you concentrate hard enough, you can heat up your hands and lower your blood pressure. Mather is a master of this, and is often saves her poor friends' hands from frostbite.
@Steex I personally always think that he would wear footie pajamas. They do make them for adults and teenagers.
And also, somewhat unrelated note: I imagine that the reason that Tidepotato wears shorts all year is for ease of swimming/surfing. He doesn't really think about getting cold, and if somehow his legs do get cold, he'll just wear knee-high socks.
However, I imagine that the reason Mather usually wears shorts and t-shirts is because she's one of those people. 50ºF? T-shirt weather. Why are you guys so cold? Here, give me your hands. There's an actual trick where if you concentrate hard enough, you can heat up your hands and lower your blood pressure. Mather is a master of this, and is often saves her poor friends' hands from frostbite.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65