Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Icewarden's tiny ears
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
That's so cute omg
That's so cute omg
Ah so cute!
Ah so cute!
qAcFMSh.png
Icewarden does not wish to hear the disappointing sounds of his children.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Aw! [quote name="Sallin" date="2014-11-22 08:29:58"]Icewarden does not wish to hear the disappointing sounds of his children.[/quote] And this made my day. XD
Aw!
Sallin wrote on 2014-11-22 08:29:58:
And this made my day. XD
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
[quote name="Sallin" date="2014-11-22 08:29:58"]Icewarden does not wish to hear the disappointing sounds of his children.[/quote] Are you referring to Ice flight or tundras?

Are you referring to Ice flight or tundras?
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
The ears of a god are not "cute" nor are they possible for mere mortals to fully understand.
The ears of a god are not "cute" nor are they possible for mere mortals to fully understand.
Well this just got interesting.
Well this just got interesting.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
[quote name="Icewarden" date="2014-11-22 10:00:51"]The ears of a god are not "cute" nor are they possible for mere mortals to fully understand.[/quote] d'awwww but they're precious! I can understand that :3
Icewarden wrote on 2014-11-22 10:00:51:

d'awwww but they're precious! I can understand that :3
Don't mention the fluffy feet.
Don't mention the fluffy feet.
Woah, deity talking! DEITY TALKING! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! [quote name="Llanai" date="2014-11-22 09:38:33"][quote name="Sallin" date="2014-11-22 08:29:58"]Icewarden does not wish to hear the disappointing sounds of his children.[/quote] Are you referring to Ice flight or tundras?[/quote] Tundras, mostly, because it's canon that he disapproves of the poor fluffs. :P Mostly. But at least he cares enough to... not explain his ears to you, right? xD [s]Okay now I need to hatch a plan to get dear Bossman to reply to something of mine hahaha.[/s]
Woah, deity talking! DEITY TALKING!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
Llanai wrote on 2014-11-22 09:38:33:

Are you referring to Ice flight or tundras?

Tundras, mostly, because it's canon that he disapproves of the poor fluffs. :P
Mostly.

But at least he cares enough to... not explain his ears to you, right? xD

Okay now I need to hatch a plan to get dear Bossman to reply to something of mine hahaha.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52