Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Player Questions/Concerns for the Admin
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 99 100
Small question for the admins-- If you don't explicitly say that you've changed a drop rate in the coli, is it safe to assume that it hasn't been changed? (Given a few days for you to make a news post, of course.)
Small question for the admins-- If you don't explicitly say that you've changed a drop rate in the coli, is it safe to assume that it hasn't been changed? (Given a few days for you to make a news post, of course.)
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
so I'm planing out a story for my clan and I was wondering how "length" was measured, is it from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail? if so what is the average ratio of head/neck/body/tail for each breed?
so I'm planing out a story for my clan and I was wondering how "length" was measured, is it from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail? if so what is the average ratio of head/neck/body/tail for each breed?
If I'd like to write to the admins and explicitly explain why I think they've done a wonderful job on this site but especially in creating this community, do I do that on the forums or is there a good contact choice? I'm quite serious; I've been incredibly impressed and I've no idea how big the team is so I don't know what the best way to get a compliment to everyone involved is.
If I'd like to write to the admins and explicitly explain why I think they've done a wonderful job on this site but especially in creating this community, do I do that on the forums or is there a good contact choice? I'm quite serious; I've been incredibly impressed and I've no idea how big the team is so I don't know what the best way to get a compliment to everyone involved is.
S4PmueI.jpg
[quote]So I just noticed my charcoal clown Imperial girl is a lot lighter in color than before? Was a change pushed or is this some kinda of bug?[/quote] Yes. Imperial females had the incorrect colors used for charcoal clown. Their colors were corrected to match the other breeds in this update: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=1217441&page=1 [br][br] [quote]What's the current deal with Earth's population and the inactive non-flight accounts that got added after the previous registration window? Are they still counted in Earth's total population? Have or will the inactive non-flight accounts from this registration be added on top of them? What is Earth's total population of people who actually chose to be in Earth, excluding the non-flight accounts? As the smallest flight, we're always very happy with our transfers and our newbies and since we've broken 4k this registration, quite a few of us are disappointed to know that number may not be true and would like to know the actual number if possible.[/quote] All flights have inactive accounts or players who only played for a day. Dominance does not take inactive accounts into consideration, so these accounts should not affect your flight's dominance pushes. As for a truly accurate number per your last question, I'm afraid I don't have that available. There is not currently a way to separate out those who chose earth and those who were automatically assigned by not choosing an element. [br][br] [quote]I was wondering about where on Sornieth the trading post is actually located. It it in a fixed location on the map that clans travel to, or do shopkeeper dragons bring their goods to each region?[/quote] The Trading Post exists in a generalized location between Light and Lightning, where the grass is dry and there is little habitation. This creates a good neutral zone for traders who have abandoned their elemental flight to establish their caravans and cartels, with very little influence from either the Lightweaver or Stormcatcher. [br][br] [quote]Uhm.. This is my first post so i hope i am doing this correctly, uhm.. I was worrying about which flight i should choose since i worry too much and uhm.. well. I like the "shadow" flight because of their character and such, and the eyes, but i was worried that if i join that flight, that.. the people who have that flight will be "tricksters" and basically emit the characteristics of that flight? Arcane was the flight i chose because im curious and such, but i dont particularly like the character or the eye color.. its dumb for me to be worrying about this so much but... i was curious if the people in specific flights, act like how their flight is described. ex: Shadow = tricksters, trolls, jerks ? I worry far too much and i apologize for asking this, i dont know if its even possible to answer it but i was just hoping x u x[/quote] Every flight is incredibly diverse and full of wonderful and contributing members of the [i]Flight Rising[/i] community; I don't think you have anything worry about in picking the flight that you like the best. [br][br] [quote]I'd love some clarification on mini-modding, because I'm extremely concerned by the wording. Previously, if someone posted in the wrong forum (say, posted an obvious bug in the help forum), I would let them know it's not a bug and redirect them to the bug forum. When it became clear that was mini-modding, I started to PM mods with a link to the thread, explaining that it should be in the bug forum. Only now that is also against the rules. So how are you actually supposed to alert mods to threads in the wrong area? The rules say it's okay to: "Notify a moderator privately with a link to a thread where you feel the conversation is becoming increasingly negative or players are breaking rules" But posting in the wrong area isn't quite 'breaking the rules', and I don't see how you can communicate something is breaking the rules without explaining it should be moved. Are you just supposed to thrust threads at mods without explanation? Or are you not supposed to do that at all, despite everyone previously being told they should?[/quote] It is not against the rules to notify a moderator that a [i]Flight Discussion[/i] forum is getting a little out of hand with sales/raffles/etc. The mini-modding additions to the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=50][b]Site Rules & Guidelines[/b][/url] are nothing new, we've stated before the mini-modding is unacceptable in several [i]Words on the Wind[/i] editions. We were just delayed in adding them officially and we apologize for that. We've seen an increase recently where players are private messaging or publicly telling our moderators what to do, such as messaging them to "move this thread to this forum." Volunteer moderators are generously donating their time to assist with the forums and we have an obligation to protect them from that type of harassment on our website. [br][br] [quote]I have another question about the new mini-modding policy. Are we allowed to set up our own threads for specific purposes and then try to keep them on topic, or does that count as mini-modding as well? Examples: 1) posting a sales thread (skins, dragons, art etc) and asking people to refrain from advertising their own stuff in the thread or having unrelated discussions 2) posting a Dragons Wanted thread and asking people not to post dragons that have nothing in common with what we asked for 3) posting an RP thread and asking people to keep it to a specific RP format, or just to keep it to RP instead of off-topic discussion Are these things against the new rules?[/quote] There is nothing wrong with a forum thread's poster asking politely in their opening post for it to be kept on topic, or to request that any participants do their best to keep to that. Please note, though, that these recommendations by the original poster do not supercede [i]Flight Rising[/i]'s [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=tos][b]Terms of Use[/b][/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=50][b]Rules & Guidelines[/b][/url] nor does [i]Flight Rising[/i] support guilds. It is not the responsibility of our moderation team to uphold granular player-made rules at the thread level, which is why the clarification on that rule exists. We need to stress that while players may wish to discuss their own topics, your threads are in a public forum, they are not themselves private forums. Our existing rules will protect your threads from other players trolling them or deliberately harassing you but you need to report this through [b][url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=contact]Contact Us[/url][/b] or directly to a moderator or the Community Manager. Regarding roleplay, nothing has really changed. The original poster is able to set the content and story type for their roleplay and their expectations for their role play but actually moderating players for trolling or harassment still falls to [i]Flight Rising[/i]'s moderators. As the community grows, it creates an extremely complex (and possibly negative) environment if threads or clubs or guilds begin to try enforcing hard line rules outside what is established. It has the potential (whether intended or not) to lead to harassment, exclusion, blacklisting, etc. and that is something we are always going to do our best to discourage. [br][br] [quote]What are Scribbles' official colors?[/quote] Scribbles is Coal/Orange Basic/Basic/Basic! [br][br] [quote]I constantly see players refer to FR as being in beta. I know the game officially opened around a year and a half ago and open registration was closed shortly after as the site could not keep up. I want to know how the admins view the site's status (for example is FR now in a second beta period or what)[/quote] [i]Flight Rising[/i] was launched officially in June 2013. It is not in beta. [br][br] [quote]Would multi-accounting but keeping the two accounts from interacting much (or at all, if it must be that way) be okay?[/quote] No, it is expressly against our [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=tos][b]Terms of Use[/b][/url] for a single player to register/use/maintain more than one account, regardless of circumstances. [br][br] [quote]Curious as to whether holiday apparel and familiars are designed all in one go for each year, or developed continuously throughout the year?[/quote] Content is created at a pace that is realistic for our development team, and that pacing can change depending on the needs of the site. Sometimes it is created very far in advance, and sometimes it is month to month. [br][br] [quote]Lore/meta question: are the familiars seen in the group shot behind the Bestiary page (i.e. this pic, which I grabbed from the console resources) all drawn to scale with each other, and can we take the Hedgehog as a size reference (eg it's the same size as an Earth hedgehog), giving us the relative sizes of the rest of them? Or is this drawing out of date/otherwise non-canonical? I'd be fascinated to see a familiar and a dragon in the same shot, but even just a starting point on these is really neat. The Ancient Fungus is way bigger than I thought, and the Shattered Serpent is way smaller. Worldbuilding, man! :D[/quote] The familiars in that image were placed/sized in a manner to give a rough approximation of their relative size. However, some liberties may have been taken to include them all in the formatted area, so I wouldn't necessarily count their size as accurate/canonical. [br][br] [quote]I'm curious to know if 25 will be the level cap forever, and if level 25 battle stones will be a thing in the future; I think Undel (?) said something about it when the Kelp Beds was first announced, but I can't remember. I understand if you can't answer.[/quote] 25 is the level cap at this time. Coliseum will need some modifications before it can be increased further.
Quote:
So I just noticed my charcoal clown Imperial girl is a lot lighter in color than before? Was a change pushed or is this some kinda of bug?

Yes. Imperial females had the incorrect colors used for charcoal clown. Their colors were corrected to match the other breeds in this update: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=1217441&page=1

Quote:
What's the current deal with Earth's population and the inactive non-flight accounts that got added after the previous registration window?

Are they still counted in Earth's total population?
Have or will the inactive non-flight accounts from this registration be added on top of them?

What is Earth's total population of people who actually chose to be in Earth, excluding the non-flight accounts?

As the smallest flight, we're always very happy with our transfers and our newbies and since we've broken 4k this registration, quite a few of us are disappointed to know that number may not be true and would like to know the actual number if possible.

All flights have inactive accounts or players who only played for a day. Dominance does not take inactive accounts into consideration, so these accounts should not affect your flight's dominance pushes.

As for a truly accurate number per your last question, I'm afraid I don't have that available. There is not currently a way to separate out those who chose earth and those who were automatically assigned by not choosing an element.

Quote:
I was wondering about where on Sornieth the trading post is actually located. It it in a fixed location on the map that clans travel to, or do shopkeeper dragons bring their goods to each region?

The Trading Post exists in a generalized location between Light and Lightning, where the grass is dry and there is little habitation. This creates a good neutral zone for traders who have abandoned their elemental flight to establish their caravans and cartels, with very little influence from either the Lightweaver or Stormcatcher.

Quote:
Uhm.. This is my first post so i hope i am doing this correctly, uhm..
I was worrying about which flight i should choose since i worry too much and uhm.. well.
I like the "shadow" flight because of their character and such, and the eyes, but i was worried that if i join that flight, that.. the people who have that flight will be "tricksters" and basically emit the characteristics of that flight? Arcane was the flight i chose because im curious and such, but i dont particularly like the character or the eye color.. its dumb for me to be worrying about this so much but...

i was curious if the people in specific flights, act like how their flight is described.
ex: Shadow = tricksters, trolls, jerks ?

I worry far too much and i apologize for asking this, i dont know if its even possible to answer it but i was just hoping x u x

Every flight is incredibly diverse and full of wonderful and contributing members of the Flight Rising community; I don't think you have anything worry about in picking the flight that you like the best.

Quote:
I'd love some clarification on mini-modding, because I'm extremely concerned by the wording.

Previously, if someone posted in the wrong forum (say, posted an obvious bug in the help forum), I would let them know it's not a bug and redirect them to the bug forum. When it became clear that was mini-modding, I started to PM mods with a link to the thread, explaining that it should be in the bug forum.

Only now that is also against the rules.

So how are you actually supposed to alert mods to threads in the wrong area?

The rules say it's okay to:

"Notify a moderator privately with a link to a thread where you feel the conversation is becoming increasingly negative or players are breaking rules"

But posting in the wrong area isn't quite 'breaking the rules', and I don't see how you can communicate something is breaking the rules without explaining it should be moved.

Are you just supposed to thrust threads at mods without explanation? Or are you not supposed to do that at all, despite everyone previously being told they should?

It is not against the rules to notify a moderator that a Flight Discussion forum is getting a little out of hand with sales/raffles/etc. The mini-modding additions to the Site Rules & Guidelines are nothing new, we've stated before the mini-modding is unacceptable in several Words on the Wind editions. We were just delayed in adding them officially and we apologize for that.

We've seen an increase recently where players are private messaging or publicly telling our moderators what to do, such as messaging them to "move this thread to this forum." Volunteer moderators are generously donating their time to assist with the forums and we have an obligation to protect them from that type of harassment on our website.

Quote:
I have another question about the new mini-modding policy. Are we allowed to set up our own threads for specific purposes and then try to keep them on topic, or does that count as mini-modding as well?

Examples:
1) posting a sales thread (skins, dragons, art etc) and asking people to refrain from advertising their own stuff in the thread or having unrelated discussions
2) posting a Dragons Wanted thread and asking people not to post dragons that have nothing in common with what we asked for
3) posting an RP thread and asking people to keep it to a specific RP format, or just to keep it to RP instead of off-topic discussion

Are these things against the new rules?

There is nothing wrong with a forum thread's poster asking politely in their opening post for it to be kept on topic, or to request that any participants do their best to keep to that.

Please note, though, that these recommendations by the original poster do not supercede Flight Rising's Terms of Use and Rules & Guidelines nor does Flight Rising support guilds. It is not the responsibility of our moderation team to uphold granular player-made rules at the thread level, which is why the clarification on that rule exists. We need to stress that while players may wish to discuss their own topics, your threads are in a public forum, they are not themselves private forums. Our existing rules will protect your threads from other players trolling them or deliberately harassing you but you need to report this through Contact Us or directly to a moderator or the Community Manager.

Regarding roleplay, nothing has really changed. The original poster is able to set the content and story type for their roleplay and their expectations for their role play but actually moderating players for trolling or harassment still falls to Flight Rising's moderators.

As the community grows, it creates an extremely complex (and possibly negative) environment if threads or clubs or guilds begin to try enforcing hard line rules outside what is established. It has the potential (whether intended or not) to lead to harassment, exclusion, blacklisting, etc. and that is something we are always going to do our best to discourage.

Quote:
What are Scribbles' official colors?

Scribbles is Coal/Orange Basic/Basic/Basic!

Quote:
I constantly see players refer to FR as being in beta. I know the game officially opened around a year and a half ago and open registration was closed shortly after as the site could not keep up. I want to know how the admins view the site's status (for example is FR now in a second beta period or what)

Flight Rising was launched officially in June 2013. It is not in beta.

Quote:
Would multi-accounting but keeping the two accounts from interacting much (or at all, if it must be that way) be okay?

No, it is expressly against our Terms of Use for a single player to register/use/maintain more than one account, regardless of circumstances.

Quote:
Curious as to whether holiday apparel and familiars are designed all in one go for each year, or developed continuously throughout the year?

Content is created at a pace that is realistic for our development team, and that pacing can change depending on the needs of the site. Sometimes it is created very far in advance, and sometimes it is month to month.

Quote:
Lore/meta question: are the familiars seen in the group shot behind the Bestiary page (i.e. this pic, which I grabbed from the console resources) all drawn to scale with each other, and can we take the Hedgehog as a size reference (eg it's the same size as an Earth hedgehog), giving us the relative sizes of the rest of them? Or is this drawing out of date/otherwise non-canonical?

I'd be fascinated to see a familiar and a dragon in the same shot, but even just a starting point on these is really neat. The Ancient Fungus is way bigger than I thought, and the Shattered Serpent is way smaller. Worldbuilding, man! :D

The familiars in that image were placed/sized in a manner to give a rough approximation of their relative size. However, some liberties may have been taken to include them all in the formatted area, so I wouldn't necessarily count their size as accurate/canonical.

Quote:
I'm curious to know if 25 will be the level cap forever, and if level 25 battle stones will be a thing in the future; I think Undel (?) said something about it when the Kelp Beds was first announced, but I can't remember. I understand if you can't answer.

25 is the level cap at this time. Coliseum will need some modifications before it can be increased further.
Thanks for the answers! I still feel like I need some clarification on what is and isn't all right in practice. [quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-12-03 11:00:10"] It is not against the rules to notify a moderator that a [i]Flight Discussion[/i] forum is getting a little out of hand with sales/raffles/etc. We've seen an increase recently where players are private messaging or publicly telling our moderators what to do, such as messaging them to "move this thread to this forum." Volunteer moderators are generously donating their time to assist with the forums and we have an obligation to protect them from that type of harassment on our website. [/quote] So, what exactly is acceptable and not? The line between notifying a moderator of wrong-forum threads and telling them what to do is rather thin. [LIST] [*]PMing a moderator with just a bunch of thread links and no explanation - probably okay, but also seems rude. [*]PMing a moderator with thread links and "I think these are in the wrong forum" - is this okay, or does it already count as telling them what to do? [*]PMing a moderator with thread links and "I think these should be in the sales forum, not Discussion" - unacceptable? [/LIST] Do I have that right? [quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-12-03 11:00:10"] [quote]I have another question about the new mini-modding policy. Are we allowed to set up our own threads for specific purposes and then try to keep them on topic, or does that count as mini-modding as well? Examples: 1) posting a sales thread (skins, dragons, art etc) and asking people to refrain from advertising their own stuff in the thread or having unrelated discussions 2) posting a Dragons Wanted thread and asking people not to post dragons that have nothing in common with what we asked for 3) posting an RP thread and asking people to keep it to a specific RP format, or just to keep it to RP instead of off-topic discussion Are these things against the new rules?[/quote] There is nothing wrong with a forum thread's poster asking politely in their opening post for it to be kept on topic, or to request that any participants do their best to keep to that. Please note, though, that these recommendations by the original poster do not supercede [i]Flight Rising[/i]'s [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=tos][b]Terms of Use[/b][/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=50][b]Rules & Guidelines[/b][/url] nor does [i]Flight Rising[/i] support guilds. It is not the responsibility of our moderation team to uphold granular player-made rules at the thread level, which is why the clarification on that rule exists. We need to stress that while players may wish to discuss their own topics, your threads are in a public forum, they are not themselves private forums. Our existing rules will protect your threads from other players trolling them or deliberately harassing you but you need to report this through [b][url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=contact]Contact Us[/url][/b] or directly to a moderator or the Community Manager. Regarding roleplay, nothing has really changed. The original poster is able to set the content and story type for their roleplay and their expectations for their role play but actually moderating players for trolling or harassment still falls to [i]Flight Rising[/i]'s moderators. As the community grows, it creates an extremely complex (and possibly negative) environment if threads or clubs or guilds begin to try enforcing hard line rules outside what is established. It has the potential (whether intended or not) to lead to harassment, exclusion, blacklisting, etc. and that is something we are always going to do our best to discourage. [/quote] Again, to make sure I understand what is and isn't allowed: [LIST] [*]we're allowed to post a thread with the opening post asking people to follow specific rules [*]but if people don't follow these rules, we're not allowed to ask them to stop, because that counts as mini-modding [*]if their behavior looks like actual trolling/harassment, we can use Contact Us to get something done about it (but we can't use Contact Us to try to get the FR mods to enforce our own thread rules) [/LIST] Do I have that right?
Thanks for the answers! I still feel like I need some clarification on what is and isn't all right in practice.
Aequorin wrote on 2014-12-03 11:00:10:
It is not against the rules to notify a moderator that a Flight Discussion forum is getting a little out of hand with sales/raffles/etc.

We've seen an increase recently where players are private messaging or publicly telling our moderators what to do, such as messaging them to "move this thread to this forum." Volunteer moderators are generously donating their time to assist with the forums and we have an obligation to protect them from that type of harassment on our website.

So, what exactly is acceptable and not? The line between notifying a moderator of wrong-forum threads and telling them what to do is rather thin.
  • PMing a moderator with just a bunch of thread links and no explanation - probably okay, but also seems rude.
  • PMing a moderator with thread links and "I think these are in the wrong forum" - is this okay, or does it already count as telling them what to do?
  • PMing a moderator with thread links and "I think these should be in the sales forum, not Discussion" - unacceptable?
Do I have that right?
Aequorin wrote on 2014-12-03 11:00:10:
Quote:
I have another question about the new mini-modding policy. Are we allowed to set up our own threads for specific purposes and then try to keep them on topic, or does that count as mini-modding as well?

Examples:
1) posting a sales thread (skins, dragons, art etc) and asking people to refrain from advertising their own stuff in the thread or having unrelated discussions
2) posting a Dragons Wanted thread and asking people not to post dragons that have nothing in common with what we asked for
3) posting an RP thread and asking people to keep it to a specific RP format, or just to keep it to RP instead of off-topic discussion

Are these things against the new rules?

There is nothing wrong with a forum thread's poster asking politely in their opening post for it to be kept on topic, or to request that any participants do their best to keep to that.

Please note, though, that these recommendations by the original poster do not supercede Flight Rising's Terms of Use and Rules & Guidelines nor does Flight Rising support guilds. It is not the responsibility of our moderation team to uphold granular player-made rules at the thread level, which is why the clarification on that rule exists. We need to stress that while players may wish to discuss their own topics, your threads are in a public forum, they are not themselves private forums. Our existing rules will protect your threads from other players trolling them or deliberately harassing you but you need to report this through Contact Us or directly to a moderator or the Community Manager.

Regarding roleplay, nothing has really changed. The original poster is able to set the content and story type for their roleplay and their expectations for their role play but actually moderating players for trolling or harassment still falls to Flight Rising's moderators.

As the community grows, it creates an extremely complex (and possibly negative) environment if threads or clubs or guilds begin to try enforcing hard line rules outside what is established. It has the potential (whether intended or not) to lead to harassment, exclusion, blacklisting, etc. and that is something we are always going to do our best to discourage.

Again, to make sure I understand what is and isn't allowed:
  • we're allowed to post a thread with the opening post asking people to follow specific rules
  • but if people don't follow these rules, we're not allowed to ask them to stop, because that counts as mini-modding
  • if their behavior looks like actual trolling/harassment, we can use Contact Us to get something done about it (but we can't use Contact Us to try to get the FR mods to enforce our own thread rules)
Do I have that right?
How do Imperials interact with Faes? Do thet yell at each other or are they telepathic?
How do Imperials interact with Faes? Do thet yell at each other or are they telepathic?
NN9NPXA.png
Tl1dGxE.png
rfNTdyQ.png
jt3PpxV.png YmkjgGR.gif
Thank you for the answer. ^^
Thank you for the answer. ^^
“blaireau’s
i think this is more a question for @undel because i think she is the one that made it originally?

would it be okay to make a version of for male tundras? i would submit it as a custom skin, but would that be copyright infringement or something?
i think this is more a question for @undel because i think she is the one that made it originally?

would it be okay to make a version of for male tundras? i would submit it as a custom skin, but would that be copyright infringement or something?
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
Question: Does the 'report' button work?

I ask because when I joined I remembered that people were told to use the 'contact us' form instead. (Which seems like a misuse of both the time and resources of the support team if that is the case - they are there to provide support that mods can't provide, and meanwhile mods would not be able to see any such emails.) If the report button does not work, then I would expect users to PM mods if they see a thread or post breaking the rules (which as a past mod/admin of various sites myself, can be helpful in lieu of a reporting system) but this can be interpreted as "telling the mods what to do." Would just like some clarification. I've used the button before but have no idea to what effect.
Question: Does the 'report' button work?

I ask because when I joined I remembered that people were told to use the 'contact us' form instead. (Which seems like a misuse of both the time and resources of the support team if that is the case - they are there to provide support that mods can't provide, and meanwhile mods would not be able to see any such emails.) If the report button does not work, then I would expect users to PM mods if they see a thread or post breaking the rules (which as a past mod/admin of various sites myself, can be helpful in lieu of a reporting system) but this can be interpreted as "telling the mods what to do." Would just like some clarification. I've used the button before but have no idea to what effect.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
Lore question! I don't know if this has been asked before or not, but I was curious.

Is there any sort of calendar system that dragons use? Do they measure months and weeks the same way we do, and if so do they use the same names for each day and month?
Lore question! I don't know if this has been asked before or not, but I was curious.

Is there any sort of calendar system that dragons use? Do they measure months and weeks the same way we do, and if so do they use the same names for each day and month?
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 99 100