Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Battle for the Bay! Wind & Arcane Story
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wars start over the silliest things.... Day 1 of the Battle for WindStar Bay.... Siltaria and a few others from Paintminion Lair were out for a nice swim in WindStar Bay, just floating there in the waves of the enormous bay between the lands of Windsinger and the Arcane place. The clouds drifted overhead in white puffiness, the breeze played with sprinkles of water as the hatchlings sped up from the deep and burst into the air doing flips and twirls. There was much laughter and Siltaria was content and happy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162/16176_350.png[/img] [/url] It was a good day. [b]Boom. Boom. Boom. BOOM.[/b] Siltaria was immediately up in the air above her hatchlings, darting here and there looking for the danger, but saw nothing in the immediate area. The hatchlings cowered in the water, only their heads showing. Siltaria saw their eyes whirl with excitement and a touch of fear. [b]BOOOOOOM[/b] As her eyes searched the horizon and nearby shoreline toward the loud noise, she finally spotted puffs of darker smoke slowly rising up to the white fluffy clouds. "Start swimming toward our shore! Get back to the Lair, and I will meet you there. I must see what is going on." The hatchlings, the eldest herding the others as they should, started out toward shore, staying low in the water for safety as they had been taught. Siltaria gave one look back towards them as she started winging her way towards the smoke. Could it be a new volcano or vent? As she got closer, she saw a pinkish dragon lying on the sand of the Arcane land shore near a huge smoking hole in the ground with dark sand flung all around it. She circled once to check for any other danger, and then landed near the injured dragon. “Sir? Sir Guardian? Are you okay?” She shook his shoulder , not seeing any obvious wounds or injuries, but his goggles and half the face of the male Guardian were blackened. Siltaria gently removed the goggles, and giggled as the blast residue left a dark outline where the goggles had been. He opened his eyes and immediately shot to his feet. “You have ruined my spell! Get away! I have permission to use StarWind Bay for my spell today. No one should be here! How could you ruin months of preparation?!” Siltaria arched her neck back at the onslaught, then shot her head forward. “You scared the willies out of my hatchlings, here for a nice day of swimming at the beach! And it’s WindStar Bay! WIND - STAR!” “Hmph!” puffed the Guardian dragon, then roared “STAR WIND BAY!” and then he wobbled…he weebled…his eyes rolled up and he collapsed back into the sand. Concussion, though Siltaria. She looked around. He was obviously from Arcane Flight, doing Windsinger knows what, but didn’t they usually have assistants? But although she checked by heading up into the air above the Guardian and called for help, there was no sign of anyone as far as she could see. Just then, Magus landed next to her. “Siltie, I met the hatchies at the beach, and they said there was a monster? Is that him? Did you roast him?!” “I did no such thing, his spell exploded and gave him a concussion of some sort. He needs help and watching, but there’s no one else around. “ “Back to the Lair he comes then. Once he’s better, he can fly home.” And so the two of them half flew half dragged the large dragon home and got him settled into a nice bed with a few of the old aunties to watch him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4837312] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48374/4837312_350.png[/img] [/url] They never saw the wide-eyed small fae dragon rise from beneath the sand, and with a terrified glance at the large dragons carrying off her bloodied master, crawled further up the beach and sprinted for home to warn everyone that Windsinger’s Wackos had attacked her master and kidnapped him after disagreeing about the name of the Bay between their lands. Everyone knew it was StarWind Bay…. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2023041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20231/2023041_350.png[/img] [/url] @Pendragyn
Wars start over the silliest things....

Day 1 of the Battle for WindStar Bay....

Siltaria and a few others from Paintminion Lair were out for a nice swim in WindStar Bay, just floating there in the waves of the enormous bay between the lands of Windsinger and the Arcane place. The clouds drifted overhead in white puffiness, the breeze played with sprinkles of water as the hatchlings sped up from the deep and burst into the air doing flips and twirls. There was much laughter and Siltaria was content and happy.

16176_350.png

It was a good day.

Boom. Boom. Boom. BOOM.

Siltaria was immediately up in the air above her hatchlings, darting here and there looking for the danger, but saw nothing in the immediate area. The hatchlings cowered in the water, only their heads showing. Siltaria saw their eyes whirl with excitement and a touch of fear.

BOOOOOOM

As her eyes searched the horizon and nearby shoreline toward the loud noise, she finally spotted puffs of darker smoke slowly rising up to the white fluffy clouds.

"Start swimming toward our shore! Get back to the Lair, and I will meet you there. I must see what is going on."

The hatchlings, the eldest herding the others as they should, started out toward shore, staying low in the water for safety as they had been taught. Siltaria gave one look back towards them as she started winging her way towards the smoke. Could it be a new volcano or vent?

As she got closer, she saw a pinkish dragon lying on the sand of the Arcane land shore near a huge smoking hole in the ground with dark sand flung all around it. She circled once to check for any other danger, and then landed near the injured dragon.

“Sir? Sir Guardian? Are you okay?” She shook his shoulder , not seeing any obvious wounds or injuries, but his goggles and half the face of the male Guardian were blackened. Siltaria gently removed the goggles, and giggled as the blast residue left a dark outline where the goggles had been.

He opened his eyes and immediately shot to his feet.

“You have ruined my spell! Get away! I have permission to use StarWind Bay for my spell today. No one should be here! How could you ruin months of preparation?!”

Siltaria arched her neck back at the onslaught, then shot her head forward.

“You scared the willies out of my hatchlings, here for a nice day of swimming at the beach! And it’s WindStar Bay! WIND - STAR!”

“Hmph!” puffed the Guardian dragon, then roared “STAR WIND BAY!” and then he wobbled…he weebled…his eyes rolled up and he collapsed back into the sand.

Concussion, though Siltaria. She looked around. He was obviously from Arcane Flight, doing Windsinger knows what, but didn’t they usually have assistants? But although she checked by heading up into the air above the Guardian and called for help, there was no sign of anyone as far as she could see.

Just then, Magus landed next to her.

“Siltie, I met the hatchies at the beach, and they said there was a monster? Is that him? Did you roast him?!”

“I did no such thing, his spell exploded and gave him a concussion of some sort. He needs help and watching, but there’s no one else around. “

“Back to the Lair he comes then. Once he’s better, he can fly home.”

And so the two of them half flew half dragged the large dragon home and got him settled into a nice bed with a few of the old aunties to watch him.

4837312_350.png

They never saw the wide-eyed small fae dragon rise from beneath the sand, and with a terrified glance at the large dragons carrying off her bloodied master, crawled further up the beach and sprinted for home to warn everyone that Windsinger’s Wackos had attacked her master and kidnapped him after disagreeing about the name of the Bay between their lands. Everyone knew it was StarWind Bay….

2023041_350.png
@Pendragyn
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion

A wonderful read! Love to see some back story to the dom push :D

This makes exalting much more fun, feels like I'm sending soldiers off to the front! More dom pushes should have these
@paintminion

A wonderful read! Love to see some back story to the dom push :D

This makes exalting much more fun, feels like I'm sending soldiers off to the front! More dom pushes should have these
Aww, this is cute! And it's definitely WindStar Bay, fight me.

(I don't mind exalting, but now I feel even better about it because I can head cannon that I'm sending dragons to splash around in the bay and argue about the name.)
Aww, this is cute! And it's definitely WindStar Bay, fight me.

(I don't mind exalting, but now I feel even better about it because I can head cannon that I'm sending dragons to splash around in the bay and argue about the name.)
“blaireau’s
A well-told tale of the start of the Battle of WINDstar Bay! Definitely Windstar.
A well-told tale of the start of the Battle of WINDstar Bay! Definitely Windstar.
sW60m2f.png
WINDstar Bay is now full of all sorts of happy dragons splashing about while chanting Windsinger's name.

(Heck, Hot Dad might even be splashing along with them! :D)
WINDstar Bay is now full of all sorts of happy dragons splashing about while chanting Windsinger's name.

(Heck, Hot Dad might even be splashing along with them! :D)
One-Minion-Despicable-Me-Picture.jpg
Commander Nikiana, Always Zephyr Blessed, Ever-Champion of the Gale Crusade, the Wind Star
Oh gosh this is so cute.
Oh gosh this is so cute.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
Nothing like a good story to an epic battle. c:
I do hope there will be more.
Nothing like a good story to an epic battle. c:
I do hope there will be more.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
Excellent story! A good friendly battle it always fun C:
Good luck to both sides!!!
Excellent story! A good friendly battle it always fun C:
Good luck to both sides!!!