Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scribble's gender?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I absolutely love Tomo and Scribbles to death but I've been wondering this since they were introduced; what's Scribble's gender?

Does anyone know what pronouns Tomo uses for them or if the admins have confirmed anything?
I absolutely love Tomo and Scribbles to death but I've been wondering this since they were introduced; what's Scribble's gender?

Does anyone know what pronouns Tomo uses for them or if the admins have confirmed anything?
@connie

I don't know for sure, but I think Scribbles is male.

I guess you'd have to ask Undel to find out.

So, Miss @Undel what gender is Scribbles? n__n
@connie

I don't know for sure, but I think Scribbles is male.

I guess you'd have to ask Undel to find out.

So, Miss @Undel what gender is Scribbles? n__n
I've heard that Word of God is that Scribbles simply never bothered to check.
I've heard that Word of God is that Scribbles simply never bothered to check.
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
When I asked [quote name="Caesura" date="2014-06-11 20:24:27"]I hope this question is appropriate - what are the elements/flights of the NPCs (i.e. Crim, Pinkerton, Swipp, Joxar, Tomo, and Scribbles) of Flight Rising? Tomo seems to have clear Earth eyes, but for others it's not as clear. Is Joxar Nature or Wind? Does Crim have Earth or Fire eyes (or neither), and does Pinkerton share his sister's element? Is Scribbles Ice? How about Swipp, whose eyes appear almost closed? [b]And on that note, what is Scribbles' gender (if any)?[/b] Thanks in advance for any insight into this! I appreciate the help, and understand if a definite answer is not available. :)[/quote] on the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1028094&p=mb]Questions? Concerns? Discuss![/url] thread, the answer I got was [quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-06-12 10:56:36"]@Caesura, that sounds like something that could be in a Lore update sometime in the future! :D[/quote]
When I asked
Caesura wrote on 2014-06-11 20:24:27:
I hope this question is appropriate - what are the elements/flights of the NPCs (i.e. Crim, Pinkerton, Swipp, Joxar, Tomo, and Scribbles) of Flight Rising?

Tomo seems to have clear Earth eyes, but for others it's not as clear. Is Joxar Nature or Wind? Does Crim have Earth or Fire eyes (or neither), and does Pinkerton share his sister's element? Is Scribbles Ice? How about Swipp, whose eyes appear almost closed?

And on that note, what is Scribbles' gender (if any)?

Thanks in advance for any insight into this! I appreciate the help, and understand if a definite answer is not available. :)

on the Questions? Concerns? Discuss! thread, the answer I got was
Aequorin wrote on 2014-06-12 10:56:36:
@Caesura, that sounds like something that could be in a Lore update sometime in the future! :D
frterrarium1-2_zps205af291.gif a9yVz.gif
Scribbles transcends gender.
[quote name="bec" date="2014-06-19 20:19:02"]Scribbles transcends gender.[/quote] Scribbles didn't have time for that! Scribbles is an earth fae. They follow Tomo around and only ever *loosely* listen to her - other dragons get absolutely no reaction from them, including other fae. Scribbles will however engage in lengthy discourse with a variety of types of stone, though they won't give quartz or rocks that contain quartz the time of day; quartz are really the worst sorts of stones. Tomo is also earth and is a she. While she appears to be available at all times, I assure you that during rollover she goes on lengthy journeys to acquire new knowledge. Like all Snappers, she remembers everything, but accessing that information at a later time can prove time-consuming, which is why she allows you to help jog her impressive memory during her trivia sessions. Tomo is VERY VERY patient. Such patient. Patience forever. Crim and Pinkerton are both fire tundras. Swipp is a wind fae. Joxar is a wind mirror.
bec wrote on 2014-06-19 20:19:02:

Scribbles didn't have time for that! Scribbles is an earth fae. They follow Tomo around and only ever *loosely* listen to her - other dragons get absolutely no reaction from them, including other fae. Scribbles will however engage in lengthy discourse with a variety of types of stone, though they won't give quartz or rocks that contain quartz the time of day; quartz are really the worst sorts of stones.

Tomo is also earth and is a she. While she appears to be available at all times, I assure you that during rollover she goes on lengthy journeys to acquire new knowledge. Like all Snappers, she remembers everything, but accessing that information at a later time can prove time-consuming, which is why she allows you to help jog her impressive memory during her trivia sessions.

Tomo is VERY VERY patient.

Such patient.

Patience forever.

Crim and Pinkerton are both fire tundras.

Swipp is a wind fae.

Joxar is a wind mirror.
Huh. How interesting. I love learning various trivia about the dragons on this site. :D Yay!
Huh. How interesting. I love learning various trivia about the dragons on this site. :D Yay!
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm actually really happy to hear that there's a canon non-binary gender character in Flight Rising ^.^
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm actually really happy to hear that there's a canon non-binary gender character in Flight Rising ^.^
They/Them pronouns
Agender/NB Scribbles is perfect and adorable omg ;n;
Agender/NB Scribbles is perfect and adorable omg ;n;
ahhh non-binary Scribbles, new favorite npc! im so glad that i clicked on this thread, makes me really feel good about recommending fr to other non-binary people!
ahhh non-binary Scribbles, new favorite npc! im so glad that i clicked on this thread, makes me really feel good about recommending fr to other non-binary people!
1 2 3 4 5 6