Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scribble's gender?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Undel" date=2014-06-19 20:29:36] [quote name="bec" date="2014-06-19 20:19:02"]Scribbles transcends gender.[/quote] Scribbles didn't have time for that! Scribbles is an earth fae. They follow Tomo around and only ever *loosely* listen to her - other dragons get absolutely no reaction from them, including other fae. Scribbles will however engage in lengthy discourse with a variety of types of stone, though they won't give quartz or rocks that contain quartz the time of day; quartz are really the worst sorts of stones. Tomo is also earth and is a she. While she appears to be available at all times, I assure you that during rollover she goes on lengthy journeys to acquire new knowledge. Like all Snappers, she remembers everything, but accessing that information at a later time can prove time-consuming, which is why she allows you to help jog her impressive memory during her trivia sessions. Tomo is VERY VERY patient. Such patient. Patience forever. Crim and Pinkerton are both fire tundras. Swipp is a wind fae. Joxar is a wind mirror. [/quote] Now what's wrong with quartz, Scribbs?
Undel wrote on 2014-06-19:
bec wrote on 2014-06-19 20:19:02:
Scribbles transcends gender.

Scribbles didn't have time for that! Scribbles is an earth fae. They follow Tomo around and only ever *loosely* listen to her - other dragons get absolutely no reaction from them, including other fae. Scribbles will however engage in lengthy discourse with a variety of types of stone, though they won't give quartz or rocks that contain quartz the time of day; quartz are really the worst sorts of stones.

Tomo is also earth and is a she. While she appears to be available at all times, I assure you that during rollover she goes on lengthy journeys to acquire new knowledge. Like all Snappers, she remembers everything, but accessing that information at a later time can prove time-consuming, which is why she allows you to help jog her impressive memory during her trivia sessions.

Tomo is VERY VERY patient.

Such patient.

Patience forever.

Crim and Pinkerton are both fire tundras.

Swipp is a wind fae.

Joxar is a wind mirror.
Now what's wrong with quartz, Scribbs?
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as a necro. Please keep in mind not to post in threads that have been inactive for 3 months or more.
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as a necro. Please keep in mind not to post in threads that have been inactive for 3 months or more.
1 2 3 4 5 6