Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome back to the Greenskeeper!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Happy Greenskeeper to all! I am pleased to see everyone so excited and joyous for our festival!
Happy Greenskeeper to all! I am pleased to see everyone so excited and joyous for our festival!
THE APPAREL!!!!!!! it's like it was made for me!!!!! horns are my thing, man. i have... maybe 30 pairs of antlers tucked away? heh heh heh

now if only i could buy some instead of being stuck on the loading screen. now im more anxious than ever XD
THE APPAREL!!!!!!! it's like it was made for me!!!!! horns are my thing, man. i have... maybe 30 pairs of antlers tucked away? heh heh heh

now if only i could buy some instead of being stuck on the loading screen. now im more anxious than ever XD
@Gladekeeper Happy Greenskeeper!
@Gladekeeper Happy Greenskeeper!
I knowww :c I need to earn lots to I can get tons of goodies. At least the Favors shopkeeper is a Mirror... maybe he'll understand her wild-child nature and accept broken leaves xD @tilukonfdz
I knowww :c I need to earn lots to I can get tons of goodies. At least the Favors shopkeeper is a Mirror... maybe he'll understand her wild-child nature and accept broken leaves xD @tilukonfdz
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png
@Gladekeeper

I might be a part of the Light flight, but I can still say this-

I hope you have a very happy Greenskeeper Gathering with all of your Nature children!
@Gladekeeper

I might be a part of the Light flight, but I can still say this-

I hope you have a very happy Greenskeeper Gathering with all of your Nature children!
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
Thank you @Gladekeeper!! We love you!
Thank you @Gladekeeper!! We love you!
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png
Currency from gathering is fixed! :)
Currency from gathering is fixed! :)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Nature Sprite… I will have you…

Momma @Gladeskeeper! You finally spoke! Yes, I'm very excited with our holiday!
Nature Sprite… I will have you…

Momma @Gladeskeeper! You finally spoke! Yes, I'm very excited with our holiday!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@Lupine
I'm sure he'll accept the broken leaves! c:
@Lupine
I'm sure he'll accept the broken leaves! c:
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
Yes! Gathering gave me the exact amount I needed (added to the eight I got from the Coli) for the sprite :D And a Leafy Moth... just to make me excited for a familiar I already have xD Now just need to wait for the shop to be fixed ^_^
Yes! Gathering gave me the exact amount I needed (added to the eight I got from the Coli) for the sprite :D And a Leafy Moth... just to make me excited for a familiar I already have xD Now just need to wait for the shop to be fixed ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6