Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Diary of a Travelling Guardian
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
I misread it as Eggo.
how many fae hives has Leggo my Eggo gone to?
I misread it as Eggo.
how many fae hives has Leggo my Eggo gone to?
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@Geekachu Added!
@Congridae Lol umm, 3 have fae as their profile pic but none are all fae like yours I don't think. You could be the first if you'd like!
@Geekachu Added!
@Congridae Lol umm, 3 have fae as their profile pic but none are all fae like yours I don't think. You could be the first if you'd like!
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
Man things have been pretty wild here, I thought it was strange that I hadn't been pinned on this for awhile. Well I DO hope that Ego's curse is now broken because I want to read more of his journeys. :)
Man things have been pretty wild here, I thought it was strange that I hadn't been pinned on this for awhile. Well I DO hope that Ego's curse is now broken because I want to read more of his journeys. :)
They/Them Oh wow! I got an alert! *clicks notification* science prevails
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png[url=http:
What, is there a new Ego, cuz form the looks of it he is in and inactive lair?
What, is there a new Ego, cuz form the looks of it he is in and inactive lair?
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
No. He's the same Ego there was just some trouble in getting Ego to a new lair but that trouble seems to have passed.
No. He's the same Ego there was just some trouble in getting Ego to a new lair but that trouble seems to have passed.
They/Them Oh wow! I got an alert! *clicks notification* science prevails
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png[url=http:
@Shadowonwater @SolarManta I actually forgot about this lol, I've been so busy. Working on getting Ego back now as it seems that his current host has indeed written for him but has simply forgotten to send him back! ^-^
@Shadowonwater @SolarManta I actually forgot about this lol, I've been so busy. Working on getting Ego back now as it seems that his current host has indeed written for him but has simply forgotten to send him back! ^-^
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
Paint a Picture of my Love

Dear Vanity,
Being an adventurer sure ain't easy. When the going gets rough, rough is an understatement. That being said, when spirits are high, they soar higher than a hatchling who just realised they have wings.

It took quite a while to find a welcoming place to stay, this time. I visited many lairs but only stayed for a night or so before I had to leave once more. I spent many nights hiding beneath overhangs or in treetops.

Luckily, I eventually came across a lair known as the Galactic Spiral. They took me in with open claws and even threw a feast in my honour. And what a feast it was. It was there that I might the lovely Aferinne. What a short-lived fling that was, and what a beautiful love story that could have been.

Sadly, a certain guardian who shall remain unnamed came between us. We did, however, manage to come out of it with three beautiful children. Two guardians like me and a skydancer like their mother. I stayed only long enough to see the eggs hatched before heading off for fear of making things uncomfortable.

I spent the following nights drifting between nests. There was Euphoria, a dragon who lived up to her name, but we drifted apart as quickly as we were pulled together. Then came Marianas, her heart and thoughts as deep as the ocean but to staying too long with her only made me long for the freedom of the open seas. Finally, Cantarelli, an energetic spiral who reminded me of home.

None of it lasted very long but it was fun and took my mind off Aferinne. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed myself with this clan.

The real spark, however, came when I met Pictoris. He was a real artistic guy, sensitive, a painter. We met when I ran into him, quite literally and we hit it off immediately. He was so eager to paint me as his muse and I allowed it eagerly. He was simply adorable.

We bid farewell at sunset on my last night where he gave me the painting he had done to keep.

Truly a more beautiful work of art has never been created.

Your brother,
Ego

Pinglist: @Beverlied345 @Qubil @Shadowonwater
Paint a Picture of my Love

Dear Vanity,
Being an adventurer sure ain't easy. When the going gets rough, rough is an understatement. That being said, when spirits are high, they soar higher than a hatchling who just realised they have wings.

It took quite a while to find a welcoming place to stay, this time. I visited many lairs but only stayed for a night or so before I had to leave once more. I spent many nights hiding beneath overhangs or in treetops.

Luckily, I eventually came across a lair known as the Galactic Spiral. They took me in with open claws and even threw a feast in my honour. And what a feast it was. It was there that I might the lovely Aferinne. What a short-lived fling that was, and what a beautiful love story that could have been.

Sadly, a certain guardian who shall remain unnamed came between us. We did, however, manage to come out of it with three beautiful children. Two guardians like me and a skydancer like their mother. I stayed only long enough to see the eggs hatched before heading off for fear of making things uncomfortable.

I spent the following nights drifting between nests. There was Euphoria, a dragon who lived up to her name, but we drifted apart as quickly as we were pulled together. Then came Marianas, her heart and thoughts as deep as the ocean but to staying too long with her only made me long for the freedom of the open seas. Finally, Cantarelli, an energetic spiral who reminded me of home.

None of it lasted very long but it was fun and took my mind off Aferinne. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed myself with this clan.

The real spark, however, came when I met Pictoris. He was a real artistic guy, sensitive, a painter. We met when I ran into him, quite literally and we hit it off immediately. He was so eager to paint me as his muse and I allowed it eagerly. He was simply adorable.

We bid farewell at sunset on my last night where he gave me the painting he had done to keep.

Truly a more beautiful work of art has never been created.

Your brother,
Ego

Pinglist: @Beverlied345 @Qubil @Shadowonwater
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
At long last, the curse has been broken. Ego is travelling once more and writing letters again. Hooray!

@SkylarDN9 you are next on the list but I will ping everyone just so I can get a verification on whether or not you are all still interested in participating.

@Icefox38 @Merlin010 @LaurenRiver @FishTanks @Pleasant @OoStarryDonkeyoO @Geekachu

Same goes for pinglist people. If any of you three would like to be taken off the list, now would be a good time to say so.

@Beverlied345 @Qubil @Shadowonwater

Finally, @Amaranthe413 your little gif for Ego is lovely, would you mind If I showcased it here on the forum? With credit of course.
At long last, the curse has been broken. Ego is travelling once more and writing letters again. Hooray!

@SkylarDN9 you are next on the list but I will ping everyone just so I can get a verification on whether or not you are all still interested in participating.

@Icefox38 @Merlin010 @LaurenRiver @FishTanks @Pleasant @OoStarryDonkeyoO @Geekachu

Same goes for pinglist people. If any of you three would like to be taken off the list, now would be a good time to say so.

@Beverlied345 @Qubil @Shadowonwater

Finally, @Amaranthe413 your little gif for Ego is lovely, would you mind If I showcased it here on the forum? With credit of course.
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@SpiderQueen8

Yup, still interested! Whenever you're ready to send him over.

Is it fine to give him apparel for him to take on his travels? Like a memento.
@SpiderQueen8

Yup, still interested! Whenever you're ready to send him over.

Is it fine to give him apparel for him to take on his travels? Like a memento.
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@SkylarDN9 For sure, dress him up as much as you'd like. If you want him to wear the apparel to future lairs as well, I don't mind putting it in his bio and sending the apparel along too.
@SkylarDN9 For sure, dress him up as much as you'd like. If you want him to wear the apparel to future lairs as well, I don't mind putting it in his bio and sending the apparel along too.
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14