Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | the Darkkind- Choose your Own Adventure
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71
C ! Can I be added to the pinglist?
C ! Can I be added to the pinglist?
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
----- [size=1]@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 [/size] ----- Sorry for the long wait!! ----- [center][font=Arabic typewriter] "What's wrong?" you ask her, hoping she will tell you something. You're always up for helping. [/font][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JprpXNA.png[/img] [center][font=segoe script]Oh, no worries, it doesn't need to worry you. It's just...some time ago my mate decided to get all [i]heroic[/i] and wandered off into the ruins, hoping to save us all. I haven't heard from him...and with all the dragons disappearing, I don't know if he's ever coming back. Of course, don't trouble yourself- it is for me to worry about. Now, are you in need of a map?[/font][/center] [center][b]A) Ask what he looks like. B) Ask about maps. C) Offer to keep a look out for him.[/b][/center] [center][/center][b][/b]

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017
Sorry for the long wait!!

"What's wrong?" you ask her, hoping she will tell you something. You're always up for helping.

JprpXNA.png
Oh, no worries, it doesn't need to worry you. It's just...some time ago my mate decided to get all heroic and wandered off into the ruins, hoping to save us all. I haven't heard from him...and with all the dragons disappearing, I don't know if he's ever coming back. Of course, don't trouble yourself- it is for me to worry about. Now, are you in need of a map?
A) Ask what he looks like.

B) Ask about maps.

C) Offer to keep a look out for him.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
A, we need to know what he looks like to find him
A, we need to know what he looks like to find him
l9szmFh.jpg
C
C
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png