Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [official] 100kT Give & Get ~ NEW 10/14
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 599 600
[center]@ADC [item=gilded decorative chest] [item=ghostly kelpie mane] [item=gilded decorative chest] [size=0](TOTAL: ~228G)[/size][/center]
@ADC

Gilded Decorative Chest Ghostly Kelpie Mane Gilded Decorative Chest

(TOTAL: ~228G)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

[center]@synnful [size=2]Some festival items you wanted![/size] [item=Spirit of Water][item=Luminous Ambassador][item=Voltaic Stormclaws][item=Conflagrant Kilt] [b]Full Wishlist is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2285040#post_2285040]here[/url]![/b] Priority items are on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31511017]Paru[/url]![/center]
@synnful
Some festival items you wanted!

Spirit of Water Luminous Ambassador Voltaic Stormclaws Conflagrant Kilt

Full Wishlist is here!
Priority items are on Paru!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Claim @alskasaur! I heard you need some glasses? [item=hip tortoiseshell frames] Well, here you-- yuck, theres some slime on them! [item=grey slime] Wishlist is on Omega! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45846712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458468/45846712_350.png[/img] [/url]
Claim @alskasaur!
I heard you need some glasses? Hip Tortoiseshell Frames Well, here you-- yuck, theres some slime on them! Grey Slime

Wishlist is on Omega!

45846712_350.png
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@Alphinaud [item=spirit of light][item=enduring goblin] priority wl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=257832&did=30673770]here[/url] general wl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=257832&tab=dragon&did=15302296]here[/url]
@Alphinaud

Spirit of Light Enduring Goblin

priority wl here
general wl here
UZVTEBc.png
[center] @selenomancy got some priority cobwebs for ya :3c [item=magician's cobwebs] [item=black wolf cape] wl in profile!
@selenomancy

got some priority cobwebs for ya :3c
Magician's Cobwebs Black Wolf Cape

wl in profile!
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
[center]@Ghoulcats [i]Ditto use Transform Ditto turns into your pokemon Your pokemon uses Pay Day Ditto is KO ! You win some pokédollar, as well as the CT Transform ![/i] [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] + 5kt :3 ~~~~~~~~~~ Wishlist in signature ^^ [/center]
@Ghoulcats

Ditto use Transform
Ditto turns into your pokemon

Your pokemon uses Pay Day
Ditto is KO !

You win some pokédollar, as well as the CT Transform !

Secondary Gene: Morph + 5kt :3

~~~~~~~~~~

Wishlist in signature ^^
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
[center][center]@zoruna [skin=25614][item=gilded decorative chest][skin=20620][/center] Some skins and a shiny chest[/center] -------------------------------------------- WL in sig
@zoruna

Gilded Decorative Chest

Some skins and a shiny chest

WL in sig
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
[center]@ADC [s]Claim ~[/s] Sending [item= Secondary Gene: Morph][item= Iron Treasure Chest] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43901&tab=dragon&did=44305148]WISHLIST HERE![/url] (Link in sig broken atm! Note: My wishlist derg is off for nest hosting, just saying! :)
@ADC

Claim ~
Sending
Secondary Gene: Morph Iron Treasure Chest
WISHLIST HERE! (Link in sig broken atm!
Note: My wishlist derg is off for nest hosting, just saying! :)
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
IMPORTANT WISHLIST UPDATE!

Hello everyone!
I've been receiving a decent amount of PMs regarding people being unclear about our wishlist rules. So to make things very clear I'd like to state something right now:

If someone's wishlist contains only items worth over 100kT, you may gift them items not on their wishlist.

If you claim someone and their wishlist only lists items way over 100kT you are allowed to gift them anything you see fit (as long as it's within the rules). If your wishlist doesn't meet this thread's rules then you are consenting to receiving items not listed on your wishlist, or receiving gifts that don't follow the usual thread limits (like what applies to Baldwin and Swipp stuff). So lets get into the details! If you are posting your wishlist in this thread it must conform to the following rules, otherwise no one is obligated to send you wishlist items:

* You must have 10 items under 100kT and 10 items under 50kT. If your wishlist is all expensive items and then 20 Baldwin/Swipp or fodder items you are either showing that you'll accept gifts made up 100% of Baldwin/Swipp or fodder apparel and fams, or you're accepting items not on your wishlist.
* Listing Baldwin or Swipp items to conform to the above rule is allowed, however that is showing that you consent to receiving only those items in your gifts. So if you have only 10 items under 100kT and 10 under 50kT on your wishlist, all 20 of those items won't apply to the limit rules. To avoid this make statements such as "I love all Fall themed/colored apparel!" or "I collect anything related to birds!" or better yet list many many items in all price categories.
* The only Baldwin items that apply to the 5/10kT limit are items that are worth equal or below that amount! I am constantly being asked if infused fragments, reinforced glass beakers, imbued sulfurs, swans, etc. aren't allowed to be gifted due to being more expensive than the limit. Unless they state they'd like to receive more, you may gift only one Baldwin/Swipp mat worth over 5/10kT. If you'd like to receive more state you're okay receiving all Baldwin/Swipp mats. If you don't want these in your gift remove them from your wishlist.
* You may not make your own rules on your wishlist. Any statements such as "please only send these if they're worth under xkT" are void here. The only statements you may have include: "I will accept all pink items!" or "I'm ok receiving all Baldwin/Swipp items" or "please only use these items as fillers."

That's all for now! I will be checking wishlists and PMing people who aren't fitting the rules. Please edit your wishlists now so we can avoid this! If your wishlist doesn't meet the rules and you get sent items not on your wishlist I will not be handling that issue as if it's the other person's fault.

Thank you ~ !

@/Eindride is next, please don't skip them!
IMPORTANT WISHLIST UPDATE!

Hello everyone!
I've been receiving a decent amount of PMs regarding people being unclear about our wishlist rules. So to make things very clear I'd like to state something right now:

If someone's wishlist contains only items worth over 100kT, you may gift them items not on their wishlist.

If you claim someone and their wishlist only lists items way over 100kT you are allowed to gift them anything you see fit (as long as it's within the rules). If your wishlist doesn't meet this thread's rules then you are consenting to receiving items not listed on your wishlist, or receiving gifts that don't follow the usual thread limits (like what applies to Baldwin and Swipp stuff). So lets get into the details! If you are posting your wishlist in this thread it must conform to the following rules, otherwise no one is obligated to send you wishlist items:

* You must have 10 items under 100kT and 10 items under 50kT. If your wishlist is all expensive items and then 20 Baldwin/Swipp or fodder items you are either showing that you'll accept gifts made up 100% of Baldwin/Swipp or fodder apparel and fams, or you're accepting items not on your wishlist.
* Listing Baldwin or Swipp items to conform to the above rule is allowed, however that is showing that you consent to receiving only those items in your gifts. So if you have only 10 items under 100kT and 10 under 50kT on your wishlist, all 20 of those items won't apply to the limit rules. To avoid this make statements such as "I love all Fall themed/colored apparel!" or "I collect anything related to birds!" or better yet list many many items in all price categories.
* The only Baldwin items that apply to the 5/10kT limit are items that are worth equal or below that amount! I am constantly being asked if infused fragments, reinforced glass beakers, imbued sulfurs, swans, etc. aren't allowed to be gifted due to being more expensive than the limit. Unless they state they'd like to receive more, you may gift only one Baldwin/Swipp mat worth over 5/10kT. If you'd like to receive more state you're okay receiving all Baldwin/Swipp mats. If you don't want these in your gift remove them from your wishlist.
* You may not make your own rules on your wishlist. Any statements such as "please only send these if they're worth under xkT" are void here. The only statements you may have include: "I will accept all pink items!" or "I'm ok receiving all Baldwin/Swipp items" or "please only use these items as fillers."

That's all for now! I will be checking wishlists and PMing people who aren't fitting the rules. Please edit your wishlists now so we can avoid this! If your wishlist doesn't meet the rules and you get sent items not on your wishlist I will not be handling that issue as if it's the other person's fault.

Thank you ~ !

@/Eindride is next, please don't skip them!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

[center]@Eindride [size=2]A shiny fox![/size] [item=][item=Golden Kitsune][item=] [b]Full Wishlist is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2285040#post_2285040]here[/url]![/b] Priority items are on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31511017]Paru[/url]![/center]
@Eindride
A shiny fox!

Golden Kitsune

Full Wishlist is here!
Priority items are on Paru!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 599 600